It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say. This thread is not about that, though.

edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: reldra

I like Jesus' take on it all-
NONE OF YOU ARE GOOD----NO NOT ONE

Jesus says this to you?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say.

We expected Hillary to steal the election no matter who voted for what candidate. MSM was just being paid to say what Hillary's camp told them to say.

Hillary thought she could win by throwing millions of dollars at it and buying votes.

Yes the thread is indeed not about that
edit on 13-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Who cares what main stream media celebrity puppets spew? Its all scripted to rile us against one another.

Pick a side, endless bicker to distract from endless war and debt.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You lost me at Rachel Maddow

link   
That poll was sure loaded wasn't it.

+26 more 
link   
Really???
I mean really, how the hell do you still believe in polls???

The term "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" comes to mind here

I think the thing is that people like this Maddow person and the OP genuinely bought into all the previous polls and were so convinced of their victory that their brains are now unable to cope with reality and they will clutch at anything that supports their fake narrative.

Reldra your threads never cease to amaze me

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: LifeMode
Republicans don't believe in polls anymore. Them being all wrong had a lot to do with it.

That is why I looked at this polling company closely as well.

This polling company got the election WRONG. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad LW poll.

Go get a poll from one that got the election right. There are maybe like 3 out of 100.

LW poll? Nope.

The CEO of the polling company majored in horticulture for one then, his Linkedin page POLITICS section, all LW people and organizations. Like a dozen pages of all LW people and media outlets.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The video i posted is Rachel Maddow starting her segment with
"based on current polling" and she just talks rubbish, as the Result in the voted later proofed.

So yes, its the same Person from the same Network spewing a story which is based on the same ominous polls, (which by the way somehow never get named).

So yes, if this this thread is about alternate states of realities, it is a perfect fit.

Maybe it s time you check your own state of reality. And stop trusting Rachel, MSM and Polls.

(don t take it as an insult, i know from own experience that reality checks are hard to do and psychologically we humans tend to avoid them, especially when our whole personality is built on the presumed reality)

(post by RickinVa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh and also to add to the thread. Polls dont mean a damn thing, polls are always used to sway public opinion as some sort of proof to get a group of people to think a certain way.

Polls in fact are the worst piece of evidence to use when it comes to Voting. Why? Because every poll is BIASED. No matter where the poll comes from.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say.

We expected Hillary to steal the election no matter who voted for what candidate. MSM was just being paid to say what Hillary's camp told them to say.

Hillary thought she could win by throwing millions of dollars at it and buying votes.

Yes the thread is indeed not about that

You can prove the MSM was paid by Clinton? It wasn't the MSM, many just found the thought of Trump as president ridiculous. I wasn't depending on the MSM in regard to who to vote for.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That piece is like watching a scene from a dystopian science fiction movie.

Although, I doubt we'll agree on why?

edit on 13-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, regardless of what the MSM had to say. This thread is not about that, though.

That should read
"A lot of people did not expect Trump to win, BECAUSE of what the MSM had to say"

The only ones who didnt expect him to win were those who listened to the MSM and polls, you obviously learned nothing because here you are listening to the MSM and polls again
edit on 13/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who cares what main stream media celebrity puppets spew? Its all scripted to rile us against one another.

Pick a side, endless bicker to distract from endless war and debt.

It is a thread about a poll. From a fairly accurate polling company. Trump voters seem to believe the stock market fell under Obama and that Calofornia should not be included in popular vote counts. I found that interesting enough to make a thread about it.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There is proof, that MSM paid Clinton: Time Warner (owner of CNN and many more) is in her top 10 Donor list HRC Top donors

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Incredible, Hillary madness is spreading like wild fire and infecting anybody that can not accept that she lost the elections.

So sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Oh and also to add to the thread. Polls dont mean a damn thing, polls are always used to sway public opinion as some sort of proof to get a group of people to think a certain way.

Polls in fact are the worst piece of evidence to use when it comes to Voting. Why? Because every poll is BIASED. No matter where the poll comes from.

I understand polls can be wrong, believe me. But that does not mean every single poll ever should be completely dismissed.
edit on 13-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

...fairly accurate polling company....

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If you don't want opinions, why did you put it up? Last I looked, this is an open forum.
MSNBC and Maddow are hard Left. Period. They will dig for anything they can use [ even if they have to put their own slant on it ] to discredit Conservatives. They are even worse than CNN and you have to work at it to surpass them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join