It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Fuels Russian Conspiracy Theory: Urges Electoral College To Revisit Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What charade?

A claim has been made. That was good enough before. People ran with it. It was an ATS staple, a Republican staple. There was no evidence for it. That was OK. Why is it not now?

Don't you care about the potential for foreign powers to influence your voters?

The owls are not what they seem.

There has been no attempt made by the Republicans to change the mind of the electoral college based on a claim.
That is the point which you are spectacularly missing.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wait...STOP!!!

Does anyone have even one single molecule of evidence on exactly HOW the Russians allegedly hacked the elections and/or WHAT exactly they did?

Just ONE??????

I've not seen a single shred of anything even remotely resembling proof of these allegations.

I've seen statements to "influenced" or "intervened", we've all seen statements of "fake news", but has there even been one single sub-atomic particle of evidence brought forward to prove these otherwise baseless allegations?????

Or, have the whining liberal democrats just come completely unhinged?

PUT UP...OR SHUT UP!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ah this is funny that Pedo-Podesta has crawled out of his hole, a public cry.... this is starting to be sad.

There is no Russia's influence.... it's from stupid Democrats who are not computer savvy enough to secure their email from 10 year old hackers.

edit on 12-12-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wait...STOP!!!

Does anyone have even one single molecule of evidence on exactly HOW the Russians allegedly hacked the elections and/or WHAT exactly they did?

Just ONE??????

I've not seen a single shred of anything even remotely resembling proof of these allegations.

I've seen statements to "influenced" or "intervened", we've all seen statements of "fake news", but has there even been one single sub-atomic particle of evidence brought forward to prove these otherwise baseless allegations?????

Or, have the whining liberal democrats just come completely unhinged?

PUT UP...OR SHUT UP!!!!!

No evidence at all - not a bean. yet, the Hillary campaign want to get the CIA to privately pitch to all 538 electoral college voters. It's insanity, but in truth expected from the losers on the left.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why isn't Podesta and his Effed Up Brother in Jail Yet ? People Wanna Know .

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: neformore

All you have is your hypothetic conjecture, your 'what if' scenarios.

We are talking about events as they take place in the real world. Who in the CIA has suggested that there is evidence of Russia interfering in our election?

Oh, an unnamed source as proclaimed by seven Democrat senators.

I have a 'what-if' scenario for you.

What if the democrats were just really really butt-hurt? What if they were willing to go all in on propaganda in order to avoid accepting the reality that they themselves are to blame for their own defeat?

What if they aren't? Is it a good thing to ignore something like a rival nation influencing our elections because they are backing your candidate?

Seriously?

I keep waiting for Trump to do something to show he actually cares about America, but he proved with his stance on these hacking allegations that it's more important to look out for himself and his position before his country.

Serious question: Do you think if Trump was presented with evidence of a foreign nation helping him get elected he'd investigate it, even at his own detriment?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why isn't Podesta and his Effed Up Brother in Jail Yet ? People Wanna Know .

Because he has done nothing illegal. If you have proof of anything you should be sending it to the proper authorities instead of complaining on a web forum.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Not missed it at all.

The point I'm making is this. Regardless of who makes the claim - Has a foreign power inlfluenced the US election?

Why are people not concerned about that? What if it has happened and happens again in the future to their detriment? Can we assume they would be fine with it then.

Can i come back in 4-8 years and remind them of how OK they were with it now?
edit on 12/12/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Has a foreign power inlfluenced the US election?

Yes, his name is George Soros.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

...and Qatar,Israel,Saudi Arabia for the losing side

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

George Soros is on the loosing side, as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The efforts to stall the certification of PA, MI and WI failed, so now they are desperate.
I hope that most people are smart enough to see through this desperate attempt to mislead the electors.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Not missed it at all.

The point I'm making is thin. Regardless of who makes the claim - Has a foreign power inlfluenced the US election?

Why are people not concerned about that? What if it has happened and happens again in the future to their detriment? Can we assume they would be fine with it then.

Can i come back in 4-8 years and remind them of how OK they were with it now?

Foreign powers always influence the election - spying and counter spying is a daily thing. Propaganda is a daily thing. Do you think for one second the CIA does not have a full time staff working on cyber security day after day?

The only thing that has happened is information has come to light that outed Clinton for what she has done. That is just the truth influencing people. A good thing. The security protocols should of course be looked at no matter who is in power but this has nothing to do with trying to get the electoral college to change their vote, which is what Podesta is advocating.

The original request came from the electoral college to view evidence, but take a guess who in the electoral college is leading that effort.... Nancy Pelosi's daughter!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The efforts to stall the certification of PA, MI and WI failed, so now they are desperate.
I hope that most people are smart enough to see through this desperate attempt to mislead the electors.

the danger is that smarts don;t come into it. Money could be changing hands with the electoral college.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

We wont know that until the 20th

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It strikes me as strange that the same people that don't care about the Russians maybe influencing our elections, don't care because they're angry at the manufactured version of the left that was promoted by the same people accused of influencing our elections.

Huh.

edit on 12-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's treasonous the way the media are acting.

1. Russia released the truth that Clinton and Co tried to keep hidden
2. Clinton and Co wrote the emails, not Russia.
3. Russia didn't manipulate the election, they gave information to voters
4. Russia wants a President who wants to talk instead of war

I stand with Russia and Trump!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It strikes me as strange that the same people that don't care about the Russians maybe influencing our elections, don't care because they're angry at the manufactured version of the left that was promoted by the same people accused of influencing our elections.

Huh.

Huh is right bud. Do you think your post and the left's inability to afford their own healthcare have anything in common?
edit on 12-12-2016 by StudColt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudColt

originally posted by: underwerks

Huh.

Huh is right bud. Do you think your post and the left's inability to afford their own healthcare have anything in common?

Any thoughts about what I said?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join