It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Convolution.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Evolution as we know it..... is wrong........ close maybe..... but wrong just the same. Too many conflicting items tucked away in museum basements to declare theory as fact.

But people will believe what they want to.....just how it goes.

I agree. For a man to actually evolve from a different species is totally unbelievable. Otherwise we'd still show traits of such nature, visually not mentally.

Otherwise we'd look like the Apes from Planet of the Apes, which look semi-human.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Changes that allow an organism to better adapt to its environment will help it survive and have more offspring.

Its environment, yes.
Ants may move to different areas. some will develop different attributes, some will grow different colors and attributes.
Wasps turned into ants, not all wasps globally one day spontanously had ant babies, it happened in a single area mutation, it favored, then expanded out...didn't cancel out the original species elsewhere..just added a new species that was independent but still viable.

this is like...junior high school stuff dude. it says it even in your quote

If I have a kid with red hair and blue eyes, does that mean all babies globally will be red hair and blue eyes?

Thats your discussion over the ant thing

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Evolution as we know it..... is wrong........ close maybe..... but wrong just the same. Too many conflicting items tucked away in museum basements to declare theory as fact.

But people will believe what they want to.....just how it goes.

I agree. For a man to actually evolve from a different species is totally unbelievable. Otherwise we'd still show traits of such nature, visually not mentally.

Otherwise we'd look like the Apes from Planet of the Apes, which look semi-human.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Don't feed the troll folks.

Every few months the OP makes one of these threads. He's not interested in discussion or learning anything.

Save yourselves the trouble, move on.

Calling me a Troll! That is against ATS T&C. But you choose to violate the rules with your argumentum ad hominem!
You state that," Every few months the OP makes one of these threads." Please go back one year ( or how many you like) on my threads and post your results. I'll wait until Dec 22, 2016.
When you realize that you have been caught in your own lie, I will report you to the Mods.
My OP is about a factual Earth life form, that has NOT evolved in 99 Million Years. Why? Because evolution is no different than the Earth being flat or the Moon being made out of green cheese.

edit on V502016Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 10 Dec 2016 17:50:00 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Evolution as we know it..... is wrong's

There's a lot more evidence for evolution than there is for creationism. That really all that needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's some good evidence for you:

Case Study: Evolution of the Modern Horse

www.boundless.com... ord-and-the-evolution-of-the-modern-horse-522-13100/

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Here's some good evidence for you:

Case Study: Evolution of the Modern Horse

www.boundless.com... ord-and-the-evolution-of-the-modern-horse-522-13100/

Your current link is a 404 (go figure).

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

There's a lot more evidence for evolution than there is for creationism. That really all that needs to be said.
That's b.llocks

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That's b.llocks

There's literally no evidence for creationism, the belief that a magic man zapped every creature into existence. Nonsense of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That's b.llocks

There's literally no evidence for creationism, the belief that a magic man zapped every creature into existence. Nonsense of the highest order.

If you want to provide whole evidence that man came from an ape, I'll listen. But don't think for a second that bringing to the table "a finger bone, tooth or knee cap," is going to be admissible. Extrapolating an entire being from this is B.S.
I cannot change your mind that GOD exists, nor can you change mine that HE does not.
The proof is in the amber. Ants haven't evolved, because evolution is a false. It's "b.llocks!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join