It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Serving Two Years Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
LOL

Oh my.

I usually post joke threads about this guy. Jiiiiiiiim Bakker.

haha

#AllThePollsWereWrong
edit on 4-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz
a reply to: soulwaxer

Since I wanted to know more, I decided to look deeper into this.

I dug back to a much older link to see if I could find this prophecy in it's original form. Man... that was hard. I saw plenty of videos but there was no way to date the video since everything was showing a recent publish date.

(Note... this is from the Mark Taylor Prophecy supposedly from 4/28/2011)

I was able to find a link that Google said was on 4/28/2011 which was odd since it was that same day that this prophecy supposedly came out on.

As per the document itself: Prophecy given on 4/28/2011

Google listed it as the same date. Now the prophecy originated from a call or broadcast so I'm not sure how all this weaves together.

The LINK to that website.

This is how google's search shows it:

Our Next President - www.blowthetrumphet.com
www.blowthetrumphet.com/430641454
Apr 28, 2011 - Mark Taylor's Prophetic Story. (Retired Officer from the Fire department). Prophecy given on 4/28/2011. I heard this prophecy in a radio broadcast on you-tube.

So this makes me very confused!

So... Anyways, I dug deeper because I wanted to know more, still. Know, I'm not trying to debunk it because I don't believe it... I want to verify. Trust but verify. Trust is a little hard for me these day but like Mulder - I want to believe!

The next things that threw me off was the way the prophecy was spoken.

Reading the Bible, you see stories about how God tells his prophets this and that and the wording is very old testament, for a lack of better words. It's articulate in a certain way. However, the wording coming from this fella seems to be very.. umm... Americanized? Modern? Not articulate at all. He get's close when he talks about water off a ducks feathers, but it just doesn't seem like God or Jesus wouldn't be speaking in those kinds of metaphors if at all. It just has me turning my head sideways a bit in confusion.

Another thing I wondered... When did Trump first talk about "thinking about" running for prez? Could it be that some people like this guy and the other televangelist guy took something that was considered and made a prophecy about it? There are lots of people out there that will use religion as a tool to deceive and make money off of you and this is why it's so hard to trust. Usually, God's prophets tossed out a few miracles to make people see that they were real. No such thing from these two gentlemen.

Trust me.. I want to believe but it's hard to go off of the words that I'm reading and hearing. One side is notorious for taking peoples money based on something that Trump could have mentioned around that time. I mean, he spoke about these things a really long time ago even though he just now went for it.

The other guy... Does God/Jesus really speak like that to mortals?

I even tried using the wayback machine... Maybe you guys can try but I wasn't able to pull anything up, including the link that claims 4/28/2011.

One more point... Why not speak about 9/11. That was way closer than 2016, only months away, yet no word was mentioned about that in those prophecies.

Something just doesn't seem to add up. I may be wrong and if I am, I want to see and understand. It's just really hard for me to take the words of man as truth without proof since so many times through out the ages... even currently, we see people saying these "truths" every day on every corner and yet none of it has come to pass.

Show me the way. Show me the truth. Give me more information. Make me see and understand. I'm willing but I will protect myself by digging in to every aspect of it.

Next response I will drop the text of the prophesy from Mark Taylor so you can see what I'm referring to.

edit on 4-12-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Mark Taylor’s Prophetic Story
(Retired Officer from the Fire department)
Prophecy given on 4/28/2011
I heard this prophecy in a radio broadcast on you-tube. The first time he made it public.
Mark had a visitation from the Lord and was assigned an angel so that whatever the angel heard from the throne of God that was pertinent was passed on to Mark. Mark saw Donald Trump on TV in 2011 and became immediately aware that he could be our next president of the United States. The triple-crown horse Secretariat (come from behind) was a sign of the coming of the end time church and it was now their time to break out. He thought it was for the election of 2012 that this event would take place. When it didn’t come to pass the angel directed him to rewrite Eisenhower’s D-day speech for the Army of God. (The rewritten speech appears at the end of this article)
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force!
You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.
In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world. Etc.
SIGNED: Dwight D. Eisenhower
I thought I made a mistake. All of this was supposed to happen in 2012 but God said, “My people were not ready. They need 3 or 4 more years to get angry about our non-functioning government.” On 2015, a triple-crown winner American Pharaoh indicated it was time for Donald Trump to run for President. (I think God uses triple-crown winners as markers of some upcoming events.) Mark said, the prophecy given to me was titled Commander-in-Chief, and it said, “I have chosen this man Donald Trump for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration back to America. America will be respected as the most powerful and prosperous nation on Earth. The dollar will become the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States. It will again be the currency by which all other currencies will be judged“. The Spirit of God said, “The enemy will quake and shake and fear this man who I have anointed.” The evil ones will quake and shake even more when he announces for the Presidency. It will be like the shot heard around the world. The enemy will say, “What shall we do now? This man knows all of our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades. What shall we do to stop this?” The Spirit of God says, “Ha, No one will stop this which I have started.” For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown over the years, and the plunder taken by the enemy, that they have stolen, and will come back seven fold to the United States. This next President will be a man of his word. When he speaks, the world will listen and know that there is something greater within him that is greater than all the men who have come before him. This man’s word is his bond and the world and his enemy will know this and fear him because he will be fearless. When the financial harvest begins, so shall it parallel the spiritual harvest for the United States. The Spirit of God says they will spend billions to defeat this next president, but it will be like flushing the money down the toilet. Let them waste their money because it is being used by evil forces at work anyway, but it will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen, Donald Trump. They will say things about this man, but it will not affect him. It will roll off of him like water off of a duck because as the feathers of the duck protect him so my feathers will protect the next president. Even the main stream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities I have gifted him with and they will eventually come to agree with him says the Spirit of God. He will expose everything. The enemy says, “He knows our tricks and schemes. He knows how international business works and how the deals are made, and it will terrify the people who are making these deals“. The systems are under God’s judgment. The financial systems, the political systems, the immigration systems. All these systems of the world will be changed--a new world order will be taking effect.
Nobody knows about the good things America has done. All the seeds we have sown over the years are coming back to America and 90% of the Gospel that went out to the rest of the world has come from America. Where are all the seeds that have come for the harvest? God’s going to bring all the seeds back and use Donald Trump to bring us back from the tyranny of this evil machine that holds sway over us. The kingdom of darkness is in the political domain right now. God is giving us signs in this political process going on. Every time Donald is attacked, his numbers go up, the others go down. They have pounded on this man. That is why all seventeen were defeated in the primaries. The news media that attack him are taking a hit too. In the election of 2016 the evil ones will spend billions of dollars to keep President Obama on as the next president. Their plan is to start riots and bring in these agitators for Trump’s gatherings so that President Obama can declare martial law allowing him to serve another term in office, but God will not allow them to do this. He has bypassed the constitution many times and thinks declaring a third term is no problem. The people have been crying out for God to heal our land and he is hearing there prayer. When Donald Trump gets elected with a landslide then at the end of the election, they will indict Hillary Clinton. God is using Trump to split open the gates of hell to expose the evil of our corrupt system. God says I will use America to bring forth my Gospel and it will be where the end time harvest is to begin. The evil ones are trying to erase borders so all people can come in to contaminate us, but God wants the borders that he established to remain. There is a bigger picture to this thing that the church isn’t seeing right now. The US will be the hub of the work on the harvest just beginning because the US is the last Christian nation on Earth. The church has been doing a good job of praying, but a poor job of fighting the ground game so Donald will do what the churches have failed to do, he will set up the Army of God to destroy the evil ones. Trump is like Jesus who called his enemies hypocrites and vipers. He called his own disciples cowards. He didn’t hold back and he was brash like Trump. Using a whip to drive the money changers out of the temple. The apathy, the indifference in the churches is why God is using Donald Trump to bolster Christianity and protect it from the Muslims who do not believe in Jesus Christ. The wall has to be built because if not we will have a war in the US like we have never seen before. We have to get the Muslims out of here before they dilute Christianity. Donald will cause a complete turn-around within the nation. He must get the people to leave the churches and go into the streets and evangelize, heal, love, and minister to the people.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Continued:

Some churches have 20 to 30 thousand members. Going into a city could evangelize the city in a short time. Donald is not setting behind his desk, but going out to get the people, and that is what the army of God has to do. God told Mark that Donald will nominate five supreme-court judges. Time is up for those who are corrupt. It doesn’t matter what position they hold in office, God said, “I will expose them.” God is giving signs all the time, but the church has lost its ability to discern. The church is split on this election because of its lack of discernment and wisdom. God is using the Eisenhower speech to get his people to rise up and change from the Body of Christ, which is boot-camp to the Army of God.
As a footnote: If this prophecy is true, then all the events predicted will come true as foretold about Donald Trump, and he will be our next president. But the election of the president calls on the people of the US to use their free will in picking the next president so we have no clue who it will be. I don’t know how this will change the future if Hillary is elected since there is no prophecy about her. Only God knows the future and His prediction about the future with Donald Trump was an effort to guide us in our decision.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Sorry.. Soul, the above posts were mainly for you

Other parts were for the OP as well.

Damn I'm so absent today.

edit on 4-12-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So, if true, this would be the first prophecy ever to come true and it's about Trump?

Giant Meteor, where are you?!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz
m.youtube.com...

His name is Kim Clement who passed away not long ago from complications of pneumonia.

Updates:
Bill Gates to open up financial realm.
To attack and clean the media.

A totally curable disease...and he didn't see that coming???

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Because he doesn't have any.

Credibility that is .lol

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Auto correct doesn't just correct spelling. It replaces words it doesn't know with one's it does. It obviously didn't know Clement. Mine wanted to substitute Clementine.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Somehow, I don't see someone who lies and brags like trump does being a spokesperson for God but that could just be me.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't know or care about Jim Baker, it's the person he's reporting that this thread is discussing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Shr00mz
m.youtube.com...

His name is Kim Clement who passed away not long ago from complications of pneumonia.

Updates:
Bill Gates to open up financial realm.
To attack and clean the media.

A totally curable disease...and he didn't see that coming???

"It is with deep sadness that we share the news that our beloved Kim has died and passed into Glory, and is now in the presence of his Lord, his best friend, Jesus. Kim was recently hospitalized with pneumonia and complications due to his diseased lungs, and his body was just too weak to combat the illness."

I don't believe in God, yet his prophecy came and perhaps God took him from this Earth for job well done. Regardless its not in his hands but hands of doctors.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

Updates:
April 20th 2013 prophecy
m.youtube.com...
Says God is reaching a man named Clark and a man named Donald to step up and become king of our nation, who is hoisting a flag and questions if God is pushing them for his mission

Also note:
He has admitted of being wrong, all could dig up points to calling Obama and Bush fools and ridiculed them a bit. Who hasnt?

Claims he was a psychic since childhood, grew up believing in God and "connecting the dots" of thinking he wasn't psychic but a prophet for God.

Last two years he was in VERY bad shape. We do know from people like Edgar Casey that can't see into future without slowly killing yourself. Not saying he's Edgar or that he's real but this is a "thing".

Surgery for his brain bleeding in 2015
Coma in 2015 from brain bleeding
Diagnosed with Cancer in 2016
Had lung disease 2016
Was under chemotherapy 2016

Coincidents
Trump surname translates into Drum in Germany and Trumpet in French. Trumpets usually sound God's word..? I'm not very religious and been long ago since I read bible.Wasn't 'trumpet'

Prophet of God... eh, hard for me to personally see prophet but even God spoke to prophets and ended up from like Judas..or Jonah..something forgive me Christians.

Psychic very probable because I think it'd be really hard to see 10 years ahead 100% accuracy with ever changing events in world.. maybe not how it works but I think if receiving vision it's forecast of its current events. Which if true means nothing's really changed. I would agree with that.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Jim Bakker is not the Jim Baker you are thinking he is. So maybe you should actually do some research before you start making silly remarks

originally posted by: mOjOm

Are you serious. It's being posted by The Jim Baker Show and you're wondering if it's real???

Jim Baker. The once criminal reborn Televangelist who now sells survival food for the Apocalypse and peddles fear and death from demons to the old and scared people everywhere??

That's the guy who you're questioning the credibility of??? Seriously???

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, apparently you don't know much about the Bible or God. The Bible clearly states that it it God who chooses our leaders and looking at some of the men He chose to be leaders it is clear He doesn't always choose the men with a pure heart. He has chosen liars, murders, adulterers, and some other not so nice men. So, I think God choses whoever He wants and makes them better. He is God, after all.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Somehow, I don't see someone who lies and brags like trump does being a spokesperson for God but that could just be me.

edit on 4-12-2016 by hotintexas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hotintexas

Could you clarify please? I don't know either and not saying either Jim is right or wrong. Source isn't Jim Baker/Jim Baker but Kim Clement.

So these guys are credible source of info? I find it hard to think he said this in 2016 than 2007 just considering his health.

You're in mid west, Kim Clement was apparently popular in Arizona and California. Have you heard of him?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Maybe we have already lived through the "end times" and Obama really was the antichrist

How the hell could anyone say that with a straight face? Do you see people being arrested or killed for being religious, or everyone lining up to get the mark of the beast?

I can't believe how out of touch people are today with reality.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thank you, it was very hard and very confusing but Trump did consider it 2011/2012

www.google.com...

In 2013 claims Mr. Clark and man named Donald question his word. But why not saying Donald Trump

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well, Jim Baker - one K - was the TV preacher who went astray. Jim Bakker - two Ks is a different guy. His ministry didn't begin until 2003, long after Jim Baker was seen and heard on a regular basis. They don't ever look remotely alike nor do their wives.

I am not real familiar with Kim Clement although I have heard of him. I think when it comes to Prophecy you just have to wait and see if what they say comes to fruition. I have heard other people talk about him and say he has given some prophecies that came to be, also some that did not. I heard this particular prophecy before the election, but forgot about it until this thread. There have been a number of prophecies about Trump being president, there has also been one about Pence being his VP that really hit a cord with me. I was listening to Caravan to Midnight Friday night. Tom Horn and Josh Peck were guests and Tom Horn said there is something in the Bible codes that says Trump is the Messiah. I was multitasking and didn't hear all of it and may have totally misunderstood what he actually said. Have been meaning to go back and listen again, but haven't done it yet. Think I might do that now.

Anyway, I believe, as most of my FB friends do, that God has chosen Trump for this position at this particular time for whatever reason. All I know is that almost everybody I know believes that God definitely had a hand in his election. We prayed for him to be elected not because we believed he was our savior or would able to make everything alright but because we didn't even want to think about a Clinton/Kaine presidency.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotintexas
Jim Bakker is not the Jim Baker you are thinking he is. So maybe you should actually do some research before you start making silly remarks

Oh really??? He isn't??? Well, then by all means please tell me who it is I'm thinking of then.

Because you obviously are going to know who I am THINKING of better than I do. Because you have access to my mind which I don't have apparently. This should be a real treat for the both of us I'm sure.

So if I'm not thinking of the Jim Bakker, Televangelist who has a show selling survival food, just who am I thinking of then???

Because I'm positive that is exactly who I'm talking about. But please don't let that stop you from assuming you know more than I do about who I'm talking about. Let's hear your opinion of what I'm thinking....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Let's get a source on this from 2007, then we can see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join