It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Surely you can give your opinion.

She did say that she didn't know the classified docs she was mishandling were classified.

She was in the State dept, and I would think an awful lot of classified docs ran across her dirty mits. So do you think she was being truthful when she said I don't know?

I did give my opinion. I am satisfied with the LE community's assessment and I do not believe that intelligence services betrayed their country by infiltrating these systems and leaking data with the intention of manipulating the election. If in fact that did happen, it would've been an interesting sort of coup d'etat.

It's all well and good to have an opinion, but the right has in turns praised and punished Comey as his actions hurt or failed to hurt their opponents. To a degree that's just the usual partisan nonsense, but when your fantasies about the ill deeds of a public figure lead you to celebrate the idea that illegal things were done in order to undermine a democratic election, you should probably check yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Not repub or dem.
Not a fantasy here is some good stuff about HRC. It's cool that you agree with the FBI director, here what he found during his investigation.

To a degree that's just the usual partisan nonsense, but when your fantasies about the ill deeds of a public figure lead you to celebrate the idea that illegal things were done in order to undermine a democratic election, you should probably check yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Not repub or dem.
Not a fantasy here is some good stuff about HRC. It's cool that you agree with the FBI director, here what he found during his investigation.

To a degree that's just the usual partisan nonsense, but when your fantasies about the ill deeds of a public figure lead you to celebrate the idea that illegal things were done in order to undermine a democratic election, you should probably check yourself.

Is not the topic and purpose of this thread a far-right rumor that intelligence officers committed treason by hacking Podesta's emails and providing those data to Wikileaks in order to swing the election? What does it matter if you're a "repub" or a "dem"? What does it matter that lots of folks have no respect for the rule of law except when law metes out the punishments they want to the people they want punished?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm going to say that this information in this OP could be legit. I think that the FBI action right before the election was also part of this. They aren't going to come right out and say that a presidential Candidate is a possible risk for this country. WE do have some people in this country that actually care about us.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: seasonal

Unnamed sources. I see. Sounds totally legit.

Why are you even on ATS when you don't consider any possibilities? Maybe just once, consider the information something that needs to be researched instead of immediately calling it bs? Just a thought.

That's not how critical thinking works, buddy. You don't just assume everything you read on the internet is true, unless there is verifiable evidence. Alex isn't providing that here.

I am on ATS to Deny Ignorance.

ATS isn't a news site that presents neatly packaged, final determinations after full fact-checking, etc. It is more of a research site in that people post topics of interest, they or others look further into the topic often together and as the thread grows...determinations are made. At least for posts like these.

You however, on the first page call BS before anyone had time to look into the topic...which you typically do when it doesn't follow your political and social "requirements".

And while ATS's slogan may be "Deny Ignorance", yours appears to be "Deny What I Don't Like". Personally...I would call that ignorance.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You however, on the first page call BS before anyone had time to look into the topic...which you typically do when it doesn't follow your political and social "requirements".

Actually, you are one who immediately believed it because it fits yourpolitical and social "requirements" . Infowars has a track record of lying. (Has Obama size your guns yet?) Check. It cites an anonymous source, making it impossible to verify. Check. There is no other independent source making the same claim. Check. There is nothing to research here.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I think many people that are new to the sight have a hard time with the concept of out of the box thinking.

Of course they think they are out of the box. But in actuality they are still stuck and need a little nudge to get them over the old news media's control.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The problem with people who always think out of the box is that they always miss all the important stuff that is in the box.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

vise versa as well.

We start to b programmed to be good little workers from the 1st grade all the way to and through college. But no one ever says hey, is the info we digest right?

I find it very likely the leaks happened the way the article says.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I find it very likely the leaks happened the way the article says.

Why?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
91 flags for piece of news from a blog quoting "anonymous" sources.
No wonder ATS has been labeled as a site that promotes fake news.
Are we at least allowed to reference Sorcha Faal again ?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Because the FBI knew that the law has been broken but wouldn't or couldn't do anything about it.

So if you can't reach your objective in the light you move to the black. And that is, my opinion, what has happened, the "envelope" was given to wiki and the crisis of HRC being pres was solved.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Because the FBI knew that the law has been broken but wouldn't or couldn't do anything about it.

But the law wasn't broken. Nothing in the leaked emails was illegal. People have had to make up a pedophile fantasy because there are no actual laws broken.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If this doesn't tell you why the "envelope" was handed to wiki then I think we should agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

Watched the video...Read the article

Alex Jones citing anonymous sources..a FORMER British Ambassador who doesn't in fact confirm it...and no Jullian Assange did not confirm it was US intel.

NOTHING...No bombshell "Confirmation"...from ANYONE other than Alex Jones...ONCE AGAIN...claiming anonymous sources.

This is Alex Jones - FAKE NEWS

edit on 5-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Seems like more fake news, the new internet commodity.

I would think wikileaks confirming sources would destroy their operation.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I finally figured out who Trey Gowdy reminds me of!! Malfoy from Harry Potter.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Wiki leaks is a passage for info. Good bad or otherwise they pass it to the public.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Alex Jones citing anonymous sources..a FORMER British Ambassador who doesn't in fact confirm it...and no Jullian Assange did not confirm it was US intel.

NOTHING...No bombshell "Confirmation"...from ANYONE other than Alex Jones...ONCE AGAIN...claiming anonymous sources.

Yeah, but the OP already has 2 million stars from people who think facts are sooooo last century.
edit on 5/12/16 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join