It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prez-elect Donald J. Trump Says There Was SERIOUS VOTER FRAUD in VA NH and CA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sunday November 27, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump alleged Sunday evening that there were "serious voter fraud" issues in three states during the election, calling out results from Virginia, New Hampshire and California.

Source: www.msn.com...

I assume President-elect Trump is referring to DEMOCRAT voter fraud. Perhaps even enough to hand him a majority of the popular vote, if additional states are added, and recounts ordered. I doubt he'd do that, but you never know. Donald Trump has a large ego, tons of money, and enjoys the reality-TV aspects of his lifestyle. His presidency will be everything BUT boring!

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I hope Trump does ask for recounts.

He was pretty much ignoring Stein, but when Clinton got in on the action, after he was trying to be nice to her, I think he has every right to call them out and demand recounts.

He has good cause in Virginia just based on this:
McAuliffe Gives 60,000 Felons Voting Rights in Swing State Virginia

Like many states, the Virginia Constitution provides that if a person commits a felony, with their lawbreaking, they forfeit the right to vote for candidates who will make and enforce those laws. But it also grants the Virginia governor clemency power to pardon criminals and commute sentences, including the power to restore voting rights.

But Gov. Terry McAuliffe—one of Hillary Clinton’s oldest and most loyal supporters—declared on April 22 of this year that he was using this pardon power to restore voting rights to 206,000 convicted felons in Virginia. This was a political bombshell, because felons vote overwhelmingly in favor of Democrats, and Virginia is a swing state (made all the more so by Clinton’s tapping Sen. Tim Kaine from that state as her running mate).

Virginia lawmakers sued, and the Virginia Supreme Court held in Howell v. McAuliffe that the Clinton ally’s political move was an unprecedented power grab that previous governors of both parties had acknowledged was illegal.

Among other things, Virginia Chief Justice Donald Lemons wrote that “power could be exercised only in particular cases to named individuals for whom a specific grant of executive clemency is sought,” and only after an individualized assessment of the felon’s case and character.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This idiot just doesn't know when to keep his trap shut does he? Let's see his evidence or is he just going to run his trap like usual.

His presidency will be everything BUT boring!

Yeah nightmares can be a blast.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can tell you this much, it is a fact that with the number of illegals living in southern California is always the chance that many find the way to vote in elections.

I will love to see California voting results been dissected.

It will be quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There has been voter fraud in every election I have seen since I was a kid. It was supposed to get better with technology but it hasn't, in fact it may have gotten worse. Before there were many instances where people would mark the vote on the wrong total, they would be thinking that a certain person would win and they saw the wrong name marked when transferring it to the tally. It was not even intentional sometimes, it was a mistake created by their mind. The electronic voting was supposed to fix this issue, I doubt if it helped at all, the machines sometimes mess up, the programing can be rigged. I had a problem eight years ago with trying to make selections, it kept putting the same wrong candidate in, it was electronic too. Maybe it was a sign from above, the angels were trying to make me vote for the other candidate. Yeah, right. I told the woman, they checked it out and it did it for them too. So they closed that machine down and then the people in line were pissed at me for slowing things down. Much better this time than last time I voted, I used the absentee ballot.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With millions of illegal immigrants voting in California the accusation there are not surprising.

Hopefully under President Trump measures are put into place to insure only United States citizens are able to participate in elections.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Obama tells illegals to vote.
Another validation of Trump's claims.

I think that Trump has valid reasons to claim Democrat fraud.
I think that he won in SPITE OF their fraud, and he would have indeed had more of the popular vote if not for the fraud.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
He can sue if he wants to, I guess. Follow the Soros/Stein model. Maybe Johnson would jump on board.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The most interesting thing about California is that the northern part of the state is mostly Republican but as you can see the southern part and where most of the illegals are concentrated are Democrat.

That alone tells a big story.

edit on 27-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I know there is voter fraud issues in LA and San Fransisco.
That is how the democrats keep control of the state.
3/4 of the state votes republician and only small area votes democrat
Plus they have primary voting laws that freeze out republicians from state and federal offices.

This last election we had two democrats running for Senate because the Republican candidates were froze out in the primary's.
and the primaries are open ballot where anyone can vote for any party.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This video shows it is valid to suggest voter fraud in New Hampshire.

Their registration laws are so lax, even with the supposed ID requirement, that people from out of state and dead people can vote.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Clinton’s First Win In Small NH Town Under Investigation For Voter Fraud

The 2016 general election came and went in the town in under 5 minutes when all of the registered voters had cast their ballots. The results were a Clinton win by a count of 4 votes to 2 with Gary Johnson receiving 1 and a write-in for Mitt Romney. Not exactly a major victory for Hillary, but still, she got to claim a 2 to 1 margin in the first electoral battle.

There’s just one problem. Eight votes were cast in Dixville’s Notch, but there are only seven legally registered voters. Almira Humphrey Jones, a woman who had voted Republican in every election since 1922, passed away in June peacefully at her home surrounded by her family. While it is possible that she had filled out and mailed an absentee ballot, her great-grandson, Joshua Lineberger, doubts it:

“Great Gram wasn’t thinking she’d miss the election. She talked about it all the time. She was really a John Kasich supporter but she was happily going to vote for Donald Trump.”
The DOJ is investigating, but we all know what will happen there. If you watch of the voting, which is over in a snap. You can clearly see that only 4 or 5 people showed up to vote and the election official is stuffing the box with what we can only presume are absentee ballots.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Eh, it's just his tit-for-tat noise ploy.

He's done this before when someone "displeases the Donald" - he hits back doing the same thing. If someone calls him a name, he goes back to name-calling (instead of more effective tactics.) He has a long record of countersueing people who are suing him.

He's really not capable of a nuanced response.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In Pennsylvania there were thousands of reports of votes for trump being switched to Hillary,

The local DA in my county got the FBI involved.

He should be calling out PA as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Eh, it's just his tit-for-tat noise ploy.

He's done this before when someone "displeases the Donald" - he hits back doing the same thing. If someone calls him a name, he goes back to name-calling (instead of more effective tactics.) He has a long record of countersueing people who are suing him.

He's really not capable of a nuanced response.

He's not very smart.

The real hoax here is challenging someone's intelligence with billions of dollars who just became president.

I would say it's more Batman'ish than anything.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

There is evidence. Retards voting in Fla with no witness. Obama and Hillary practically begging illegal aliens to vote using a play of words.

Let's do a full voter check, not just a re-count. Let's see what party is down with the fraud. I am willing to bet a large sum of coin the fraud is overwhelmingly Democrats.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He won the election, what does he care?!

He wins the election and then suggests there was voter fraud? Is he really, actually trying to undermine the results of an election that he won?

Is he so absolutely petty that he can't even accept that he lost the popular vote and is still going to be president?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

hahahahahaha

This is an "in your face" response to Hillary and her slave-dog Stein.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It was suspicious to me that the most Democrat-heavy zones like college town Keene, NH took the longest time to report their votes in New Hampshire. That was a state with a 0.2% lead for Clinton, so there should have been a re-count given the tiny margin there.

On a related note, if 2,000 libertarian Republicans would move to New Hampshire we can vote for the lesser evil next time! You are very welcome and the state is very libertarian with lots of people having voted for Ron Paul in some counties higher than anywhere in the nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join