It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Politicians Pedophile Ring in UK Exposed on Australian "60 Minutes"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So it appears pizzagate is worldwide. Utterly disgusting. If this was posted here before, I missed it. I think I am going to be sick. Sick sick SICK.

The world has gone mad. And this is truly a conspiracy, with coverups at the highest levels, just like in our own pizzagate. And this even involves murdering of kids as well. All in the UK, and exposed on Australia's 60 minutes program.

These bastards have GOT to be taken down. ALL over, everywhere.
edit on Sun Nov 27th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

What's the video about bud?

Who's in it? Any famous names?

Is it worth watching?

What's it about?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This is all fortold in the Bible.

These are the people who God has strife with. Most common people feel bad if they overeat or insult somebody behind their backs - the elites world is entirely different.

These people are NOT like normal people, they're not even human (if you ask me). They have found a way to suppress within them their natural conscience. They don't think or act like you and I do. These elites don't see children as bastions of hope and innocence, they see a tiny drain on resources! A little useless eater, already in a state of abuse being born into an impoverished world.

I'm not surprised by any depth of depravity that could, or does, happen at the higher echelons of power. The only thing that truly saddens me is how these people are going to look when it's all laid bare. In the 'great reveal' these people are going down, BIG TIME.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

What's the video about bud?

Who's in it? Any famous names?

Is it worth watching?

What's it about?

Do I tend to post things not worth watching? Not usually. But this? OMG. Yeah famous names, at the highest levels of UK government. Lords, House members, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
So it appears pizzagate is worldwide. Utterly disgusting. If this was posted here before, I missed it. I think I am going to be sick. Sick sick SICK.

The world has gone mad. And this is truly a conspiracy, with coverups at the highest levels, just like in our own pizzagate. And this even involves murdering of kids as well. All in the UK, and exposed on Australia's 60 minutes program.

These bastards have GOT to be taken down. ALL over, everywhere.

Goes without saying that this stuff goes on and the reason you have so many of these pieces of sh1t in power is due to it being "A job for the boys", they look after their own. It's one big sick club..

Many theory's have gone on for years about the British elite and the pedophile rings and it "normally" ends with a news report stating the allegations where all false and the person making them is a nut. I have seen so many people discredited it is untrue..

I see no reason why the rest of the political elite world wide would not have the same vices, it seems that a majority have a tendancy to have some extreme sexual perversion that is at the expense of the plebs..

RA

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This has been an ongoing investigation for a long time here in the UK. I think it started in 2012? It got a lot more attention in 2014-2015, but press coverage has waned recently it seems.

There were a great many high profile investigations and convictions. Seems like somebody was cleaning house.
edit on -060002pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you TA for bringing this to the table. I'm as sick as you are, but I'm so glad a program that could be considered legitimate has presented this. Most of my friends seems to have just stuck their fingers in their ears and procede to just go lalalala I can't hear you. It is sooooo frustrating.
I have actually lost some weight since all this started to trickle out back in October. Even more frustrating is what Will outrage people as opposed to what SHOULD outrage them. I just don't get it.

The guys is even admitting to the PIE and what it was is for. Imagine that another food reference.

All we can do it keep trying I guess and hope something sticks or gets through these deaf ears.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Part 1: youtu.be...

Part 2: youtu.be...

Part 3: youtu.be...

I had to use Wayback for the original article. It's full of links, but I didn't check to see if they work.

Put the link found in the YouTube description into the Wayback Machine manually. It never works when I try to directly link to the page.

edit on 27-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If the UK is like the US, the high level press folks are incestuously intermarried with the high level government types. They are likely in on it too.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Ok, thanks for the info. My favorite word you used in there was "convictions". Let them all feel what it's like to spend the next years with Big Bubba in a slimy cell somewhere every night. And I hope to God they never get out.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

More likely they were cutting the chaff - the ones who were sloppy and considered deadwood. The really important ones were likely all protected.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Dunno, never noticed your threads before. A summary would have been nice though that's what I was getting at.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

More likely they were cutting the chaff - the ones who were sloppy and considered deadwood. The really important ones were likely all protected.

Not so much me thinks, MSM does not have the strangle hold it once did. The stories get out and they spread quickly on Alt Media and then you have a number of articles it grows and grows..

10 years ago I would agree with you but not now.

RA

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Just commenting so I can watch this tmrw...

I think this is a programme which got banned from showing on BBC last year.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I couldn't make it all the way through..I had to stop it when they mentioned PIE (pedophile information exchange) and heard they were advocating for the consenting age to be dropped to 4 years old..because children by that age are normally verbal..WTF!!!!

Can't even believe this exists.. and they see no issues with it..how is that possible? I dunno.. I wanna thank you for posting this..yet I wish I hadn't clicked the play button..

blend57

Edit to add: PIE were advocating. From the video..it seems as though they are no longer doing so..and that the group has been disbanded..
edit on 27-11-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I see no reason why the rest of the political elite world wide would not have the same vices, it seems that a majority have a tendancy to have some extreme sexual perversion that is at the expense of the plebs..

It's said that rape and other sexual crimes are really crimes of power and complete control... I guess it makes sense in a very sick and perverted way that such people would also seek political power and complete control over the masses.

I'll bet someone could define a new disorder for the DSM based on their preferred depravity.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think I'm beginning to close in on the satanic sect responsible for this. They're called O.T.O. Ordo Templi Orientis which is Thelema and their motto is "do as thy wilt" Google them. Their international office is in Sweden and they have chapters all over the world. Here's their Canadian chapters www.oto-canada.org... If you research OTO Australia you will read about a scandal where a child abuse activist outed the group only to get sued in court. They refused to take down their article and were subsequently sued again.
alt.magick.narkive.com...

OTO in my opinion is behind all of this and it turns out, "spirit cooking" is a Thelema ritual. I think our leaders belong to this satanic circle because all of these child abuse cases lead right back to OTO. Now, if we could only hack their website and get their members list. Anyone got any anon friends?
edit on 27-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Ok, thanks for the info. My favorite word you used in there was "convictions". Let them all feel what it's like to spend the next years with Big Bubba in a slimy cell somewhere every night. And I hope to God they never get out.

The sad fact is that many of the accused are already dead.

These enquiries take so long, that the perpetrators die before they get tried.

The most recent enquiry has been shelved four times for one reason

or another due to the resignation of those tasked with carrying out the

investigations. Making the likely hood of successful prosecutions unlikely

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I think our leaders belong to this satanic circle because all of these child abuse cases lead right back to OTO

All of these child abuse cases lead back to the OTO? Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence, and all that jazz.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That was incredibly difficult to watch. Especially when he interviewed the guy that was justifying why children were giving consent. Wow. Some people are just broken beyond repair it seems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join