It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Nation Clinton campaign will participate in Wisconsin recount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In a Medium post, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias said that the campaign had received “hundreds of messages, emails, and calls urging us to do something, anything, to investigate claims that the election results were hacked and altered in a way to disadvantage Secretary Clinton,” especially in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, where the “combined margin of victory for Donald Trump was merely 107,000 votes.”

Elias said the campaign had “not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology.” But because of the margin of victory — and because of the degree of apparent foreign interference during the campaign — Elias said that Clinton officials had “quietly taken a number of steps in the last two weeks to rule in or out any possibility of outside interference in the vote tally in these critical battleground states.” He said that the Clinton campaign would participate in the Stein-initiated recount in Wisconsin by having representatives on the ground monitoring the count and having lawyers represent them in court if needed. And if Stein made good on efforts to prompt similar processes in Pennsylvania and Michigan, Elias said, the Clinton campaign would do so there, as well.

Here we go. Most likely a collaboration. Now look at them! No proof but go ahead and do it because the emotional supporters just know more. They are doing exactly the same thing they condemned Trump for saying he won't accept. Hypocrites!

Here is the link ----> www.washingtonpost.com... de-interference-lawyer-says/?utm_term=.9eaf54f7498f

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So, do we still say Clinton is not behind the recount?? Or is she now just sensing an opportunity and jumping on the bandwagon?

edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago26p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: standstrongtogether

I just posted this in another thread, seems relevant here too...

Hillary Clinton’s campaign will participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, drawing a rebuke from Donald Trump’s team that the Democrat is being a “sore loser” and part of a “ridiculous” effort.

If Green Party candidate Jill Stein initiates recounts in those states as she intends, the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias said Saturday in a post on the blogging website Medium.com. He added that he doesn’t expect the action to overturn Trumps election.

Clinton recount plans draws 'sore loser' jibe from Trump camp.

Q: Will Hillary Clinton accept the results of the election?
A: No, see above.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sorry. I checked and I didn't see the post. I do believe she was behind it. The lawyers said they'd been looking for a means to challenge for the last two weeks. Suddenly that challenge comes from someone that has no chance of winning. She has no gain from this besides money. Looks like those lawyers found a way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

they are most likely behind Jills' involvement into the matter. I would like to know who funded the money to Jill for the recount. That would tell all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: standstrongtogether

Sorry. I checked and I didn't see the post. I do believe she was behind it. The lawyers said they'd been looking for a means to challenge for the last two weeks. Suddenly that challenge comes from someone that has no chance of winning. She has no gain from this besides money. Looks like those lawyers found a way.

Don't apologise my friend, I merely posted this info in another thread on a similar topic (but not the same as this) that you likely have not seen - I have not started a thread or anything about this so the story and thread is yours.

and yes, dodgy Clinton is indeed dodgy, gotta watch her like a hawk otherwise you'll miss something underhanded and cunning.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: standstrongtogether

I too would love to see where the majority of the cash came from. However, if it was from Soros or Clinton, they would most likely use front groups with little to no ties back to them. Then again, who knows.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Indeed, I assumed she'd find her way into this but the real question is... Did she prompt it or decided to "join" in on the fun. As you see they are still using the whole foreign interference during election as there narrative. Trump needs to send his lawyers in there to watch over the counts.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I think at this point they don't care. Everyone knows who has been funding these protesters yet no action has been taken against this. At this point i'm betting they feel that this money can do anything of which pleases them. Regardless its dirty.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Rock on ancient queen

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well, I guess since Trump's gesture of magnanimity was in the interests of healing the nation like her gracious acceptance of defeat ... and now she's not accepting defeat, he has no reason not to appoint that special prosecutor anymore.

And Democrats as a party have no reason not to support any measures like ID verification and the like to ensure election integrity that might get put forward by a new administration either after this.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,

Hahahaa , best damn political joke I have heard so far......

join