It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: President Elect Trump Stuffs Cabinet Full of CFR War Hawks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As I have tried to say repeatedly that the proposition that Trump would be different and stop the NWO was a joke and guess what folks it turns out Trump is just another old buy hiring the same old Globalist from the CFR…

Gee whiz what a surprise!

www.distract101.com...

To all of those people out there who made completely bogus claims like “Trump is anti-establishment,” or “trump is anti New World Order,” you are wrong. Againext
Team Trump announced today that he is selecting KT McFarland as a member of his National Security Team.

McFarland was a former spokeswoman in the Pentagon during the Reagan era and served in the Nixon and Ford administrations. She also ran for a spot in the New York Senate, a seat that was held by Hillary Clinton in 2006 until she was defeated by her Republican rival John Spencer.

Furthermore, McFarland is openly Hawkish when it comes to global Islamic Terrorism. In the past, she has often criticized Obama for not being “serious enough” when it comes to combating terrorism.

As I've posted before soon Trump will turn against Russia and he and the new war mongers will target Iran

The American people have been deceived again
edit on 25-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We'll see

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well we didn't have to much choice this time, we knew Hillary was a war hawk. She openly idealizes Kissinger for God's sake.

Plus I'm iffy on that source.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

With Trump’s ear to Hawkish advisers and a sure Henry Kissinger connection, and an overall depleted stagnation in Congress, you bet the war drums are going to begin beating. Despite a surge of Social media disinformation about Trump Presidency “ending World War 3,” the truth is the cards are being stacked in favor of another War, or at the very least, aims at Iran.

www.distract101.com...

Gee whiz I wonder where he got this from

Maybe my many OP'S recently!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well we didn't have to much choice this time, we knew Hillary was a war hawk. She openly idealizes Kissinger for God's sake.

Plus I'm iffy on that source.

I keep trying to tell you people

THEY ALWAYS HAVE BOTH SIDES IN THEIR POCKET!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do it. The best inventions and technology stems from warfare.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not a shocker considering. "Donald Trump Cabinet: Establishment Insiders & Neocons"

On Sunday The New York Times published a list of potential Trump administration cabinet picks. All of the candidates are establishment insiders and neocons left over from the Bush administration.

Source

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Its pitiful that Americans are so deceived every time that some clown claims he’ll be different and he gets in and nominates the same old crew as Obama did ( I predicted that) and now Trump is doing ( I predicted that).

WHEN ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO STOP BEING DECEIVED

NEVER!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I smelled Trump from a mile away. What's funny is that people get duped into believing that one person will come in and change things. Trump always talks about what HE'LL do; he-by himself. We all know it doesn't work that way but he doesn't get it. and that's what scares me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
if it happens..... it happens

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its pitiful that Americans are so deceived every time that some clown claims he’ll be different and he gets in and nominates the same old crew as Obama did ( I predicted that) and now Trump is doing ( I predicted that).

NEVER!

Prediction successes are in the eyes of the predictor
And 16 anti-Trump threads in 25 days is not a fetish. It is an "Oh crap" full blown phobia
edit on 11/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Time to get over it.

A majority of American citizens were ready for a change of pace with Trump rather than the same old, same old with Hillary.

No amount of complaining or rioting is going to change that.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Time to get over it.

A majority of American citizens were ready for a change of pace with Trump rather than the same old, same old with Hillary.

No amount of complaining or rioting is going to change that.
exactly

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Heres a hanky

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well. The turn of Trumps admin has been unfortunate and it looks awful full of neocon hawks. Im not sure the original article writer has been paying attention though. Weve been at war! What does everyone think has been happening as our government supported-funded-armed-instifated one coup after another? -- Libya, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Ukraine, Yemen. Afghanistan is still ongoing at a lower level. Iraq became proxies.

Trump may very well be primed for war, I dont know, but unlike with Obama / Hillary it probably wont be with Russia. Iran and ISIS will be in the crosshairs. I doubt the trigger will be pulled on Iran though, or it already would have been.

What I want to know is why so many pretend we havent been at war all over the place under Obama? He merely continued the Bush foreign policy more covertly.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

NEVER!

They are too caught in in their partisan side to see.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with being hawkish against muslim terrorists.

Nothing wrong at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join