It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Parasites Control Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Donald Trump is ruled by a Dark Cabal of vampire parasites unseen to the human eye. They do not have a physical form but they can transform and transmutate when the vibratory energy of the earth is low. They latch onto Trump like leeches traveling up his spinal cord to his brain where they mind wire and program him. Once they access Trumps brain region they manipulate his thoughts, images, hearing, vision and smell. With the attachment of these Energy Vampire Parasites the host will suffer from insomnia which Trump is notorious for tweeting at 3am in the morning.

An Energy Vampire Parasites main intent is to expierence this 3rd dimensional reality and feed by sucking the life force out of its host. That's why its imperative for these Energy Vampire Parasites to rule over our reality and possess those in power. The questions needed to be asked is what has happened to the real Donald Trump is he lying dormant in his body waiting to be awakened or has he been overshadowed and thrust into an alternate reality while the Energy Vampire
Parasites have the keys to his vehicle.

It is my belief Donald Trump was handpicked and groomed since childhood to become president of the United States due to the fact he was easily possessable to these Energy Vampire Parasites. He's come from a successful line of genetics, his parents were wealthy. Character wise he fit the breed for specific reasons intelligence, narcissistic, fearlessness, social acuity. Parents may have laid the groundwork by introducing young Trump to rituals or practices. By those I mean esoterical/magical practices which opened Donald Trump to beings from the fourth dimension (such as automatic writing, spiritism, ouija board, magical ritual,etc.). Then Trumps will had to be broken through the use of drugs or alcohol. From there it is useful for them to isolate Trump hence they have to discourage them from taking on a carrier, separate from those they love (drive away a sibling or get rid of them...). They have to dissociate love from sex, pleasure from achievement, etc. The personality is smashed and functions on dissociation.

Then when the time comes the shell is empty and can be filled with the entity from the other dimension which has been waiting in the shadows. The brain which has been bent is ready for the transfer. There is hardly by then almost nothing left of the dual nature. The human side has been overshadowed. Hence these Energy Vampire Parasites control Donald Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a pile of crap.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Vampire Parasites Control Trump

God I sure as hell hope so. Otherwise this next four years is going to be all economics and infrastructure and just boring as #.

How many Vampire Parasites, do you suppose? Lots? Or just like one big one?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
He can just get in his time (Titor) machine and go back to when he was possessed and cast away the evil entity!

edit on 24-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
#VampireParasiteLivesMatter

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
More people are waking up to this unseen force controlling Trump watch this 2minute YouTube video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Sounds like a pile of crap.

Well CNN won't carry it, so it must be true.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Is that what that thing on top of his head is?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wake up people Trump is being overshadowed by Energy Vampire Parasites.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Two can play at this game. Clinton is actually a reptilian being from the draconian constellation. m.youtube.com...

You saw it here fist folks, the evil vampire parasites vs. the evil draconian reptilians. I call trademark before this hits Hollywood. Should we invent a group of "good guys" too?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
-Sigmund Freud

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This picture illustrates this perfectly.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Most your evidence seems to be based of Spider-Man pictures and a photoshopped picture of trump with "the devil"......yet it still has more insight then most other political bs threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Um, Trump's father was a carpenter and at the age of 15, yes that's 15, started his first business and built his first house in Woodhaven, Queens which is where I grew up. He started out far from rich, lived till he was 93, and died with around $300 million worth.

When you WORK for a living it doesn't leave much time for rituals or grooming your son for anything else but success. Something you know nothing of.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
They latch onto Trump like leeches traveling up his spinal cord

I guess that explains his orange skin tone.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

Two can play at this game. Clinton is actually a reptilian being from the draconian constellation. m.youtube.com...

You saw it here fist folks, the evil vampire parasites vs. the evil draconian reptilians. I call trademark before this hits Hollywood. Should we invent a group of "good guys" too?

I got first dibs on that movie lol.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Crunky

So Trump is like Spider-Man and the "vampire parasites" are like the Venom Symmbiote?

Hmm.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Are you kiding me, trump is the real spiderman, wow im just lost for words.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. He's completely sober because his brother died of alcoholism.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. He's completely sober because his brother died of alcoholism.

You don't need to be drunk or on drugs to perform rituals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join