It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An evolutionary dilemma!!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: loNeNLI
..im not wanting to interfere with the thread,
but i feel it's a veiled discussion about creationism VS evolutionism

both sides are Off

creationism because she doesnt understand that our present physical body ánd this solarplane,
since 8000BC, have nothing to do with Eden ;
evolutionism because they never adress the POWER by which cells are made to grow,
in always the same serpentine [!] Fibonacci-sequence ;
cells by definition must aquire their energy to grow from ELSEWHERE.

That law of energy
is convieniently disregarded by evolutionists.
Since they will not answer "the energy what makes any cell to grow",
- never they do.
is too awkward.

read : another dimension :
the same one directiong the fibonnaci-theme.
Read : Saturn.

conclusion :
so-called 'evolution' is nothing else but "creations by saturn energies"
and
is totally foreign to the gorgious creations of Eden.

Your input suggests that you haven't read through this forum. There are enough science-based research articles posted that refute everything you have said about evolution. You can start by referring to the ATS Library (link below) for some answers.

..i understand what you try to tell, trust me.
But
there is a insane Lap in the thinking of those who adhere 'evolution'.
They never - ever - adress "the power which requires for cells to grow".

That has to come from sómewhere...?
according to their own [pathetic] thermodynamic laws...?

it is most convienient to ignore this crucial aspect -- which ofcourse they do --
apart from deliberately ignoring the fibonacci-type growth of everything related to cells :
which has to be, per definition, a power RULING those cells.

so
tell me.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
..please just answer the question,
which type power is fueling cells to grow --
be it human cells, trees or plants :
since they all grow in the serpentine [!] fibonnaci cycle

Would it be that silly,
to assume that it's the serpent Matrix ?

and therefore, by definition,
totally different as Eden's...?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

That has to come from sómewhere...? according to their own [pathetic] thermodynamic laws...?

No doubt you open your refrigerator on a hot day to cool the room too. I know - pathetic.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

..please just answer the question,
which type power is fueling cells to grow --
be it human cells, trees or plants :
since they all grow in the serpentine [!] fibonnaci cycle

Would it be that silly,
to assume that it's the serpent Matrix ?

and therefore, by definition,
totally different as Eden's...?

About energy in the cell:

The citric acid cycle – also known as the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle or the Krebs cycle[1][2] – is a series of chemical reactions used by all aerobic organisms to release stored energy through the oxidation of acetyl-CoA derived from carbohydrates, fats and proteins into carbon dioxide and chemical energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate, (ATP.)

en.wikipedia.org...

About ATP:

HOW MUCH ENERGY IS RELEASED IN ATP HYDROLYSIS? ATP is often referred to as the energy currency of the cell. Hundreds of reactions in the cell from metabolic transformations to signaling events are coupled to the hydrolysis (literally meaning “water loosening”) of ATP by water . The reaction ATP + H2O ADP + Pi transforms adenosine triphosphate (ATP) into adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and inorganic phosphate (Pi). The free energy change associated with this reaction drives a large fraction of cellular reactions with the membrane potential and reducing power being the other two dominant energy sources. But exactly how much is this energy currency worth and what does it reveal about the chemical transactions that can be purchased? Of course, there is no one answer to this question since the amount of energy liberated by this hydrolysis reaction depends upon the intracellular conditions, but it is possible to get a feeling for the approximate “value” of this currency by resorting to some simple estimates.

book.bionumbers.org...

edit on 29-12-2016 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I wasn't even referring to the creating of individual amino acids, which is another monumentous step!

Creation of amino acids is trivially easy. The Miller-Urey experiment created every single amino acid that is used in modern biology and then some.

Decades ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I meant for rudimentary cell to be synonymous with protocell. Let's not start nitpicking semantics, it's a black hole conversation.

Monomer/Lipid Vesicles are NOT protocells.

The lipid chemistry is extremely simple - so simple that modern cells continue to use the mechanism today. In a modern cell a vesicle is used for various functions to transport materials around the cell.

Dr. Szostak has shown that they form easily and spontaneously (see the first video I posted above). Vesicles form naturally and easily because of very straightforward chemistry and physics. Straightforward chemistry and physics can also drive them to 'replicate' and 'grow' and 'eat' and 'move' and 'evolve'. Whether or not you consider such early independent vesicles 'life' or not is completely up to the definition of 'life' you chose to use.

Of course there may well be other 'origin' pathways beyond this.

Here is another Szostak video that addresses the question of the step by step process in much more detail. It is close to an hour long. It is part one of at least 3 parts - two more are easily reached from the Youtube page.

Try jumping to about 17:55 for the beginning of the discussion of the sequence of events and around 22:30 where the emergence of protocells from preexisting vesicles and RNA and peptides.

edit on 29/12/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

there is a insane Lap in the thinking of those who adhere 'evolution'.
They never - ever - adress "the power which requires for cells to grow".

That has to come from sómewhere...?
according to their own [pathetic] thermodynamic laws...?

You've never heard of the sun?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Noinden

You're correct - however it did happen at Cal Tech and someone got killed - not sure it was change in the pocket but something similar happened.

Some days the only thing that works is this:

I prefer my methyl chloride aperitif with a cocktail onion and one of those small umbrellas.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's the onion that makes the drink! That's if you don't freeze your mouth open first!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It's the onion that makes the drink! That's if you don't freeze your mouth open first!

You just don't know how to be chill...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I received a pair of these to add to my Waterford collection:

And an excellent tutorial here - although I prefer a stick of olives - actually should add some water to the ice for a thorough chilling of the glass - but I'll give her a pass:

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join