It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think hitler made it out?? hunting hitler and all that

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
so what do you think?
my buddy has just convinced me to watch hunting hitler. he is convinced hitler made it out and through spain and down to argentina.

i have not been on a ww2/hitler kick in a long time but from everything i know to this point i say no way.
he was the most wanted and most recognized man on the planet. the search for him never stopped.

now my buddy is all about # like
they looked in the wrong places
people hid him
loyal people didnt talk
he took a train from here to there then a plane from there to here then a blimp from there to there.

i say too many moving parts. i dont think its possible.

popping himself in the head in the bunker is the simplest answer.

im going to watch this show though to see if it changes my mind.

what are your general thoughts

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip protected some sinister f*ckbags.

Why not Hitler?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i mean granted i have not read anything on this subject in a long time and there may be new pieces of evidence to suggest one way or the other.
i mean even if he got out and made it to argentina which at this point i doubt i dont see how he could have lived to a ripe old age without being found out. unless he never went outside of off his property.
simon weisenthal was pretty steadfast in his search for high level nazis. he had resources. he made is way to argentina.

i just dont see how it would have been possible. i mean in some capacity the hunt for him is still on.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

i didnt think paperclip as an escape was even a theory for hitler.
we are talking underground railroad # through monestaries and such down to argentina.

paperclip was pretty above board with bringing nazi's across. like van buran or whatever the hell the rocketeers name was

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I believe it wasn't so complex as trains and flights, but rather a submarine trip one way.

Operation paperclip was very real indeed as was the fact that thousands of Nazi scientists went missing.

IMO, there was was way too much collusion between the U.S., Hitler, and the world's elite to simply let Hitler die.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

my buddy mentioned some submarine trip too. i just started watching the show so i will see if my opinion changes.
lot of moving parts

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

After you watch that show, I think you'll come away pretty much thinking Hitler escaped. Its very telling that the OSS which was the CIA of the day were looking for Hitler in Spain and suspected he made it out. As well, Hitler's skull in Moscow isn't male, its female.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anythings possible....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

what are your general thoughts

The show is BS. Like hunting for ancient aliens or big foot or lol, Oak Island treasure. They are selling ad space.

Having said that, the "they sayers" long ago reported they found his teeth and matched them to dental records. I don't know if he died in the bunker or not.

No body means no conclusion.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys knew this but the CIA also imported the Nazi intelligence apparatus.

I do think Hitler got away. Examination of and DNA work done on the skull recovered by the Soviets shows the skull belonging to a 40 yo woman.
edit on 11/23/2016 by Restricted because: CORRECTED AGE.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Given all the crazy conspiracy theories that have been shown to be true, it wouldn't surprise me...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If word got out that Hitler had escaped, it wouldn't be a "True Victory" for the Allies. I truly believe he did escape and the suicide bit was all just a story to appease the masses.

I also see a similar possibility with the Bin Laden story. You think we would REALLY bury him at sea "out of respect"? GTFO

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

After you watch that show, I think you'll come away pretty much thinking Hitler escaped. Its very telling that the OSS which was the CIA of the day were looking for Hitler in Spain and suspected he made it out. As well, Hitler's skull in Moscow isn't male, its female.

the show is keeping my interest.
right now i am just baffled by how many nazis and sympathizers lived in argentina back in the day.

there sure does seem to be a lot of very well constructed bunkers and # in charata.

edit on 23-11-2016 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The FBI has a file on him in aegentina. Yeah he made it out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well the 3 building compound they found in misiones is a hell of a find.
very interesting
archeologists found canned food, nazi coins, medicine bottles related to stomach problems which hitler had.
damn

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He hid out at Prescott Bush's South American compound.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you're really going to watch the show, by all means start with Season 1 Episode 1. Plausibility is the key factor in my mind. Judge for yourself.

This second season of the show is sure to build upon the first, so it would be good background to see what these guys came up with from the FBI files in the first season. The second season is said to be based on information from other intelligence files from around the world.

I had always thought that Hitler died in the bunker per the "official story". Of course, that was before I found ATS....
Changed my mind based on the first season's information and believe that IF in fact he had escaped, all world governments would have wanted this information to remain secret.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes, maybe- there little evidence to point that his body was burned and the pieces of skull that the Russians claimed to be Hitler's was female. So something isn't correct with this whole story.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
He had a hidden network of underground tunnels that led to every possible avenue of escape out of the city.

He had body doubles.

He had previously established safe zones (friends in high places in other countries).

Do people still think he would simply end it by suicide without at least attempting to follow one of many escape plans??

If so, please PM me with your social security number so I can protect your identity!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

im on episode 4 of season 1.

i have to say man the evidence is pretty compelling.

those tunnels under berlin and going right up to the airport.

im still bugging about that compound in misiones. all that canned food. medicine for belly problems. dam thing was of nice construct.

im glad i started watching this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join