It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump aide Kellyanne Conway: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Lip service olive branch.
Exec. Branch....No investigative powers.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I dont give a damn about e-mails or foundations set up for these grifters to milk the naive or stupid but I do care about war crimes the genocide of Christians aiding and abetting enemies and treason-

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm pretty disgusted by this backtracking. There needs to be a full investigation into the Clintons, the Clinton foundation and this nasty pizzagate thing. The only reason I see for not going forward is either the Clintons or the PTB have read Trump the riot act and informed him that if he doesn't tow the line, people are going to die. I hoped he would follow through, but I guess we just have another backpedaling, spineless political tool in office. Shame.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well at least you are consistent in your rhetoric, unlike your other peers in this thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm fine with it. Although I'd like to see it happen, its not something that's high on my list of priorities. She lost and can't do any more damage. That's the important thing to me. At least for now, I think its a potential political quagmire that would likely bog down the rest of his agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Aliensun
Of course not. The charges will come from the work of the FBI which is well underway and they will put the results to the new justice department and they will make a just decision whether to indict her and Bill.

Indeed, if Trump DID still have hopes about prosecuting Hillary, it would not be prudent to say so, because that would just invite a pre-emptive pardon.
So here's a conspiracy theory possibility; he is lying about his intentions now, in order to be able to pursue them more effectively when in office.

Exactly...

Now is not the right time to be banging on this drum.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Agreed.

My son brought a good point up, during the debates when he said he was going to lock her up.

Only despots do that. I'm sure by now he's been told any involvement is ill-advised, or Liberals will keep beating the fascism drums. Unfortunately, rightfully so.

The way to do this is to let the FBI's investigations play out like they are supposed to.

He's done more damage to her by simply beating her in the election.

No need to keep beating the email dead horse. The Clinton/Bush era is over.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Got to love the Libs. If he prosecuted her it's a witch hunt and wasting govt money and everyone's time. If he doesn't its OMG he's breaking all his promises.

This is why we don't care one bit how you feel about it. No matter the outcome you'll always be whiny little crybabies.

He is breaking his promises - I don't care to know your feelings towards my feelings, I want to know what Trump Supporters think of him walking that back?

Since he spent so much time talking about the fact that he would pursue charges.

~Tenth

He didn't break s***. Again, not in office yet. Even if he wanted to pursue it it's going to take 3-6 months to get rid of Lynch and Comey. After they are gone and the hostile climate calms down no telling what his position will be.

What will likely happen is they give Democrats options. Show them the REAL evidence and start dealing. They are in a position of severe weakness right now. They will likely make a deal to drop it or face an investigation that cripples even more of their leadership.

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to just drop it is out of their mind. That's not how politics work. If you have something that could hurt the other team you use it as leverage. Just like Obama did with completing the XL Pipeline. Obama is holding the card over Republicans over one stretch of it that crosses the Canadian border. The XL Pipeline is already built, just that one section that Obama has control over. He has kept that in his corner for 8 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Got to love the Libs. If he prosecuted her it's a witch hunt and wasting govt money and everyone's time. If he doesn't its OMG he's breaking all his promises.

This is why we don't care one bit how you feel about it. No matter the outcome you'll always be whiny little crybabies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't want to be the guy that shouts, moans or screams, I just wish to make a point -

With all that has been exposed and is there for us to read, see and question, how is this Trumps stance?
What I fear is that Trump recently joined a club that he had no clue about, and he's on the bottom of the food chain.
He's been doing 180's on so many of his voting points, and yet I believed he would stay true to this one.

Will there at least be an investigation into all these things?

Trump just seemed scared after winning, but almost as if he had learned of a much greater power than himself...
TPTB or the will of the American people, I'm not sure which one.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

One of the many reasons why I and many others can't believe a word Trump says. How many other outrageous things has he said and is now backing-off on? He said he didn't consider Romney his friend on the campaign trail, but now he's thinking of offering him a job in his administration? He said he wouldn't settle the case against his real estate university, but he did! The list goes on and on.

Hillary had trust issues, but Trump is ten-fold. I can bet that wall won't be built! Trump has sold his supporters a bag of goods. Just like Obama's promise of a transparent government.

Voter's need to wake-up and realize our politicians do nothing but lie. Trump is becoming the poster child for lying politicians and he hasn't even been sworn into office yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trump Pre: Prosecute Hillary..special committee
Trump Post: leave her alone

Trump Pre: repeal and replace Obamacare
Trump Post: we will just make some changes

Trump Pre: Drain the swamp, no lobbiests
Trump Post: no "official" lobbiests (almost all lobbiests are unofficial)

Trump Pre: Built a wall, have mexico pay for it
Trump Post: Actually, gonna be more like a fence..will start a gofundme

not even a day in office..what is left of his big issues he has promised? I think that's pretty much it, right? just need to get about 4 bajillion jobs now and course set.

btw, I am not really upset about most of his walking back from his campaign hoax, but I do find the apologetics to be a source of infinite entertainment. the god emperor will never do wrong. he could eat a newborn baby on live television and they would twist it into a good thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Has the fbi commented on trump telling them to drop ANY investigation?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I knew this from a mile away - no way was he going to "pursue charges" against one of the best-protected Political figures in modern history. The Clintons have a very wide "bubble" of protection around them. That's why they can be involved in so many nefarious projects and continue to profit and skirt through while remaining under the radar. It's What.They.Do.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Trump just seemed scared after winning, but almost as if he had learned of a much greater power than himself...
TPTB or the will of the American people, I'm not sure which one.

Just to play devils advocate, and because its a conspiracy website...

His entire tone and demeanor changed the second he met with Obama privately and talked for 90 minutes, where he said he found out some disturbing things but wouldn't say anything else...
the next day is when he went from the firebrand jackass to reversing course on almost everything..not even a slight sway..a full back peddle.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A Politician NOT keeping their promise????

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED, SHOCKED AND APPALLED I TELL YOU.

It's like this, same turd, different flush, sometimes I think this handle is broke.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: flowerpower691
a reply to: vor78

Agreed.

My son brought a good point up, during the debates when he said he was going to lock her up.

Only despots do that. I'm sure by now he's been told any involvement is ill-advised, or Liberals will keep beating the fascism drums. Unfortunately, rightfully so.

Correct. I remember hearing that and when he said that..that he would use his power and tax payers money to go after a political opponent in order to try and get her imprisoned, that was something straight out of 3rd world nations where they imprison or kill off any political opposition...overtly so as to send warning to anyone else trying to challenge them.

Bad stuff..this is a moment in time in American history that will be studied for years and years. Trumps campaign was at times a rise of a tyrant, and its fascinating to watch how that can happen in modern times.
I don't think he is a Tyrant mind you, but that specific view was absolutely tyrannical. Caesar rose to power under that and dissolved the republic in favor of the empire.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
A Politician NOT keeping their promise????

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED, SHOCKED AND APPALLED I TELL YOU.

It's like this, same turd, different flush, sometimes I think this handle is broke.

Theoretically Trump wasn't a politician.
At least that's what everyone told me.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
She is going down for the FOIA civil lawsuits. Obama and Trump have no control over it. Obama Tried to stop it and was shot down. Not answering questions and pleading the 5th also does not work, it actually hurts you in a civil case.

You have to prove no wrongdoing. She can't do it. Willing to bet she settles later next year. Very similar to the Trump University lawsuit in monetary damage. Judical Watch is about to get paid big time.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yeah, I mean it wasn't like he was in a Political Arena, He is EVERYMAN.

kekz

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join