It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dash cam footage of possible yeti sighting in Russia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

In the video we have what sounds like maybe two people inside a vehicle, they're driving down a scary looking snowy road at night time. Suddenly something runs across the road and the men react in surprise.

It happens as soon as the video starts. You will see it up ahead of the vehicle about as far as the headlights reach.

At first I thought it might just be a wolf but after watching a second time zoomed in I could tell whatever it was is indeed running upright on two legs.

My thoughts are if not a yeti it is either a person in winter gear, or a costume, or possibly CGI?

I am not sure but I figured this was interesting enough to post here and see what ATS thinks.

I searched and could not find this posted yet, so hopefully this is something new.

Here is a longer video that shows a little more, big foot around the 40 second mark...

Debunk away!
edit on 22-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That was Putin solo hunting..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
it's Putin hunting deer at night he jus forgot to shave his back hair ..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo
Lol

Nice

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh
Lol, yep probably so. I have heard he is hardcore like that..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I've become very skeptical about videos from Russia.I heard of several hoaxs.Not saying this one is but not sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Yeah I don't blame you.

I am skeptical of all big foot videos. There have been too many hoaxes for sure.

The more I watch this video the more I think it is either a person or a legit big foot.

I imagine these guys could have planned this and had there buddy dart across the road as they act surprised.

Then again, it could be legit.

Their reactions sure do seem genuine.

It would help to get a really clear zoomed in shot of this thing.

edit on 22-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Snow monkey!

( no offence )
edit on 22-11-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Almasty?

Interesting.....in the second video, you can see they drive up to the tracks at 1.09.

The track certainly seems to be remote and of virgin snow......

They seem shocked naturally.....who would be wandering in the wilds and in deep snow, and crosses the track right in front of a vehicles bright lights?
edit on 22-11-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I don´t speak russian, but doesn´t he say, in the second video, at around 0.05, something with Yeti?
And moments later a "Yeti" crosses the road, what a coincidence...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
from what I seen, it could literally just be someone running across the road...or even a animal

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
His reaction tells me its phony.

They get overly excited about seeing something astounding instead of questioning whether it was actually something astounding they saw. Probably a guy in a furry suit.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It's not very big for a Big foot...Midget foot ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I heard that too!
I also don't speak Russian so what they are saying is all Greek to me.

Does anyone here speak Russian? Or is there a program or app or something that can listen to the audio and translate for us?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Itz not an Yeti, it might be a chimpangee.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It looks like a four-legged creature running away from the camera at about a 45-degree angle. Could have been anything, but I think that Occam's Razor applies to this video.

Also, I want to be out on a quad on a snow-covered trail...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The original Youtube uploader is Vadim Gilmanov his YT channel is here.
A Couple of interesting things I found looking at his videos, a video he uploaded about a week before the "yeti" video that shows himself and some friends on a snow trip, (video here) in that video the only enclosed vehicle seen appears to be the one they made the trip to the mountain in and it appears to be a UAZ-452 (not sure what year) but the stated width from Wikipedia is a little over 6ft, which would make the tire track around 5ft.
This is a screengrab of the tire tracks next to the Yeti tracks, if the tire tracks are 5ft and you compare them to the Yeti tracks, the Yeti's stride appears to be about a 5ft or a little more, that seems like a very large stride for being in snow.

Screengrab of Yeti crossing road.

I dunno... Could be a hoax but is also interesting. It would be nice to see a followup investigation.
edit on 22-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: Typo

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Interesting...

Does this guy have a history of "bigfoot hunting/hoaxing"?

I've never heard of the guy, but that doesn't really mean anything.

top topics

join