It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH? cops are being targeted everywhere.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I saw that there were a total of 4 shootings yesterday:
St. Louis, MO
Gladstone, MO
San Antonio, TX
Sanibel, Fl

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Wth? These cops are just sitting in their cars and being shot. It takes a real scum bag coward to do this.

Wth? Innocent people are being murdered by cops all the time! It takes a real scum bag coward to do this.
Now that all the cameras are bringing this behavior to light, it seems that certain people feel that an eye for an eye is fair play.
Perhaps if so many cops weren't the 'enemy', many would not be treating them as such?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sounds like the NWO beating the war drums,Soros paying criminals to create public disruption,scare people into wanting the UN to take over,hardly anything new,way it's been last 20 yrs

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ketsuko

It's sad police on duty were shot and they were just sitting there. I don't find it to be an epidemic, though.

I'm honestly not sure you guys can think or do anything without your marching orders from the media.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

It's sad police on duty were shot and they were just sitting there. I don't find it to be an epidemic, though.

Just an acceptable statistic in a day in the life of a SJW, hey?

When they are tired of shooting cops that the media labeled racist, what's the next acceptable target for your kind?

Well stated

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
And people wonder why the police all wear military style body armour and protective clothing. Makes me laugh when everyone screams out that the police are being militarized, what do you expect? People still expect police to patrol around in a flat cap and a service revolver

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Since people's respect for everyone seems to be plummeting it goes without say that when borderline terrorist groups BLM are openly calling for police to be killed there will be at least a number of jackasses that find this as justification..

Large crowds having marches shouting "oink oink bang bang" is about as blaitant as you can get.

But then in the regressive left climate we find ourselves in this behaviour is not only accepted but almost encouraged..

RA

Yeah but they will die of climate change soon.

4 attacks on cops today.

Sick.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

filling those FEMA camps up.

I'm looking forward to the construction building the camps it should create a lot of jobs.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
They want a civil war, they are lighting all the fuses they can, bastards...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Police officers murdered by gunfire have increased by 71% this year...

www.odmp.org...

Just a tiny little 71% jump from last year.
If it's not an epidemic it still has to be frightening to a law enforcement officer.
The leftist narrative of everything bad is the result of police or institutional racism isn't helping.

link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Police officers murdered by gunfire have increased by 71% this year...

www.odmp.org...

Just a tiny little 71% jump from last year.
If it's not an epidemic it still has to be frightening to a law enforcement officer.
The leftist narrative of everything bad is the result of police or institutional racism isn't helping.

link   
double post

edit on 21-11-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And the killer is now dead as well:

St. Louis police kill gunman who ambushed officer

After searching for the suspect, Dotson said officers eventually tracked down the suspect as he was riding in a friend's car. When police tried to stop the vehicle, the gunman ran and fired one shot at a squad car.

Officers then returned fire, striking and killing the suspect. St. Louis police officers recovered a pistol with a high-capacity magazine.

After the shootout, Dotson told reporters early Monday the gunman was thought to have committed multiple robberies, a carjacking and potentially a homicide that had gone unsolved.

Dotson noted the gunman likely shot the officer Sunday night out of fear he would be recognized for his role in the recent string of crimes.

Sounds like the perp was just rotten to the core and looking out for number one. He may have been emboldened/encouraged by the BLM rhetoric, but I doubt it.

On the plus side, SLPD is taking some precautionary measures for the safety of its officers:

To take precaution against further attacks, Dotson said all St. Louis officers will be partnered up on patrol for the foreseeable future.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

As despicable as any killing is, you can't say you didn't see this coming for years and years. Cops have killed so many innocent people over the years and have gotten overly militaristic and aggressive.

With that said, I don't think this is the people rebelling. I think these are most likely coordinated attacks that are yet another step toward martial law, and the impending globalization.

And I think Trump is the perfect pick for the President that can make this happen. I don't believe he will have any qualms with instituting martial law, illegal searches or filling those FEMA camps up.

I can't disagree when so many people are as ill-informed as you are.

The overwhelming majority of police/civilian interaction is free of any kind of force.

The overwhelming majority of deadly force incidents are completely and totally justified. A handful require some critical thought and articulation. And then a very small number year in and year out are unjustified. But luckily for the media, there's plenty of people like you around who can't do any actual research in to it and are happy to just repeat whatever you're told is happening, and then say things like this as if it somehow explains away the fact that some people are just dickbags and want to kill other people.

ETA - been a while since I've seen a good "impending martial law" comment. Thanks for that, too!
edit on 21-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'm honestly not sure you guys can think or do anything without your marching orders from the media.

Amen. Three black guys shot by cops, epidemic.

Cops getting assaulted by the dozens each week, not an epidemic.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"Sounds like the NWO beating the war drums,Soros paying criminals to create public disruption,scare people into wanting the UN to take over,hardly anything new,way it's been last 20 yrs "

couldn't have been stated any better.

edit on 20161121 by JackHallows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Unfortunately there are a lot of cops who "just do their jobs" instead of use their own independence to protect and serve as appropriate for the situation. You have a lot of bad cops who participate in bullying, especially in poor areas. So this bullying has blow-back the same way there is terrorism now after the US invaded Iraq. Another thing is that tickets are usually used as revenue collections for police. Its a conflict of interest to profit from crimes, so police are generating blow-back in this way as well. So you have two forms of bullying going on by cops, and there is blow-back from that wrongful behavior. Sometimes the blow-back lands on cops who have it coming, but usually it lands on cops who on balance are average in the morality department. Effectively, its collective punishment for a wrong. Personally I don't object to collective punishment.

When you join a US police force expect you may have to pay for the sins of the other cops before you. For a cop, zero risk makes you a zero, and big risk makes you a big hero. Cops are *not* being paid to do their jobs they are being paid to protect and serve a community.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I can personally vouch for the San Antonio murder. We knew the victim.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

It sure does sound like your're justifying it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Trump singles out some illegal immigrants, it's racist even though we're talking about nationality. Group of black guys pull a white guy out of his car and beat him while yelling he's a trump supporter, not a hate crime. These people standards are based entirely on political expediency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join