It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN shows Reagan Assassination Attempt Video While Reporting On President-Elect Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't know, given the way CNN betrayed the American Public during this election cycle, tried so hard to get Clinton elected, were so clearly devastated by Trumps victory, if I was Trump, I think I'd feel safer keeping them at a distance as well.

I mean they've shown themselves to be unstable deluded lunatics, never know when or what might trigger them and cause them to snap and get violent.

edit on 18-11-2016 by imwilliam because: spellin

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There was no context. These idiots were discussing about the press not gaining assess to an unannounced Trump dinner. Then Lemon mentions it's a good idea to have press coverage and brings up the Reagan assassination attempt. Then the clip is immediately shown. This was all well planned in advance.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So it's OK to provoke a response from these asshats? What if Hillary won and FOX did this? OMG....it would be headline news and talked about on all the MSM channels!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Loam posted an extended clip on page 1 for some context.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

In what context, do you know

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Agreed.

CNN doesn't care. The leftists want blood.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Trump supporters watch your backs.

Some nut will be hunting after seeing this.

edit on Nov-18-2016 by xuenchen because: soundgeneralquarters

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I tell you CNN is a stooge of the CIA.

Andersen Cooper interned at the CIA before he joined CNN

The guy is the most boring moderator ever and gets terrible ratings but he’s still there, I think we know why

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think KCNA is more honest, reliable and tasteful than George Soros Propaganda agents are at this point.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
At least Dr. Evil is there talking sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
cleverly edited for sites like, now ATS breitbart etc... and it works.

hence this thread.

Really? It's clear that the Reagan attempt video clip was added by CNN while discussing Trump they threw in Reagan. Likely as another member said, may have been a planned response.

At another angle looks like they may have done it to confuse the women's(Scottie) replies(considering if she seen it/she did hear it), as noted she studders them.

If you were saying that the MSM are putting in "subliminal" messages to see if it goes to sites like this and "alt right media" sites, then you might be right.
edit on 18-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: editing

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A thought that may be way off base, and potentially off topic, but what if CNN uses a live algorithmic AI that as people are talking subjects, a feed of constantly relevant clips are being shuffled across in the control room.

Anchor randomly starts discussing mcdonalds attacks and a split second later the AI puts up footage of the mcdonalds shooter from years back that a control person can just tap and have it start streaming live.

Something like this would undoubtedly be very handy for any up to the second news agency.

So, if this is a thing, and I have no doubt its possible, then what happened is as Don was speaking, the reference of reagen assassination came up and someone in control decided to send it forward.

I don't think it was appropriate, but the alternative then is that not just CNN, but every single discussion that happened there is scripted like a movie, everyone of them..all part in a play.

I think my theory on how that works makes a lot more sense...but perhaps some reservation may be in order.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm guessing one of their 3 regular viewers tuned in and requested it, being a third of the total viewing public who still watch CNN they had to oblige.

This is how it works, honestly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Does anyone notice the twisted pychotic look Don Lemon has on his face. Seriously the guy looks stoned!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Does anyone notice the twisted pychotic look Don Lemon has on his face. Seriously the guy looks stoned!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This was intentional and intended to influence viewers. There was no context in mentioning Reagan's assassination attempt. They were talking about Trump going to dinner with his family. CNN has sunk even lower in trying to associate assassination with Trump visually this time. The left actually want to assassinate him and CNN is pushing it to happen. It makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
that`s it stay classy cnn (eye roll)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I would like a bit more context before condemning cnn.
What were they talking about before showing that clip?

Its CNN , its in front of you in the vid
Done
Next

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Yeah he looked like he couldn't wait to get to the Reagan part. He's like "I can't wait to do this, I'm gonna really get him this time !"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, that video convieniently starts with the clip of the Reagan assiniation attempt.

Where's the context? What were they discussing right before that?

I wouldn't worry about dear leader. Everyone was up in arms over Obama, the first black man being elected back in 2008 ... and nothing happened to him.

The Secret Service is very, very good at their job. Trust me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join