It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAWN-Another Trump Supported Beat Down for Wearing Trump HAT-At a Student Protest March

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
I disagree with the put them down thing. From what I see with the riots, the rioters are really dumb kids. I'd like some serious police presence with a go ahead to clear the crowds.

With the a$$ stomping videos, I think that if a concealed weapons holder defended themselves there would be a big deal made of the poor thugs that were shot. But a lot more thought would be taken before jerking someone out of their car and beating them for fun the next time.

If the scenario ever plays out.....GOOD! Put them down like the animals they are. And it will be one less violent scumbag society has to worry about.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just another casualty in the on-going war.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I respect your view point, but I stand by what I said.

Look at the murders in Chicago, how many of them are "dumb kids"?

How many of those "kids" play the knock out game?

How many people have died from it?

Who in their right mind would allow a group of "dumb kids" to beat them?

No thanks.

They attack me like that, than they have decided to put my life and theirs in doubt.

Just dumb kids, right?

edit on 16-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: AdD

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Make no mistake, my head isn't in the sand on this. I just hope the rioters that are college students that think they are being cute GO HOME, before the sh!t get real.

And I agree that if you have a situation that calls for use of force, use it.

And if someone is beating someone like some of the videos on youtube, they are going to get the wrong guy on the wrong day and it's going to turn from a fun beat the Trump guy to serious grown up stuff in a hurry.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I live rural now, but I kinda wish I was urban so I could see how brave these as%=/*es were when a 6+ foot 400+ pounder was wearing a Trump hat.

Cowards.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Clearly he was not as open minded as those tolerant liberals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join