It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Phillips claiming proof 3 million illegal voting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Gregg Phillips is claiming he has proof of over 3 million illegal aliens voting.

Gregg Phillips @JumpVote Nov 13
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action.

#unrigged

Gregg Phillips @JumpVote 21h21 hours ago
@cspangenburg that is not our organization, I think it was misprinted. We are working on the public report now. @TrueTheVote

When asked if there is an article on this he said no. I found a poorly written one from info wars. But the link I provided above is to the direct twitter feed.

He says they are building a case now. Says it is a lot of information and incredibly tedious.

Clains they are going to file suit with federal government.

Says he's affiliated with VoteStand.com was misrepresented being affiliated with votefraud.org and he's working now with @TrueTheVote on this project.

When questioned about Obama saying they couldn't be found/caught he replied:

Vix
@Vix_LW Nov 13
@JumpVote @Odins_Bastard @TrueTheVote And Obama said on nat'l tv that they won't be caught. Just can't check/verify for them -_-

Gregg Phillips @JumpVote Nov 13
@Vix_LW @Odins_Bastard @TrueTheVote

Yes he did. But, he's obviously unaware of our data scientists.

#unrigged

When asked when the info will be available he responded:

Follow

Gregg Phillips
@JumpVote
@jdkoops187 .@TrueTheVote

We will expose all of our data to the public in order to show America the left's seedy underbelly.

#unrigged

Says they have been working on this technology since 2006.

So all we have is this guys posts on Twitter but I've seen things like this break into bigger stories (and just disappear with nothing happening).

Will be interesting to watch and see if anything comes of this. If proven true I will be very very excited!

Until then I'm not holding my breath ...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If true, then I'll thank him for exposing it.

I suspect I'll have to do no such thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I almost made this post but then I didn't care.

Read this guys Tweet a few days ago wondering if anything will come of it or if he's going to commit suicide.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
With Obama encouraging such illegal voting it would not be surprising to find that millions of votes were cast by those ineligible to vote.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You can thank Obama for telling illegals they wouldn't be caught or prosecuted, if they commit voter fraud. What's a little voter fraud on top of breaking our country immigration laws.

I bet millions of dead people voted for Hillary too.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Trump supporter arrested for allegedly voting twice to ‘test the system’

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Two down 2,999,998 to go!

Let's ignore the prevention of legal voting though. 2 million in Ohio, a mere 6,700 in North Carolina whose governor may have lost his election.

No, let's keep focusing on fake stories about those scary illegals voting.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Let's ignore the prevention of legal voting though. 2 million in Ohio, a mere 6,700 in North Carolina whose governor may have lost his election.

So? For every one Trump there were dozens of Democrat illegal voting.

I think there were even threads here on ATS with your links
Feel free to post there

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: links234

Lololololol! So much this. Ats promoting ignorance, racism, and fear. This story is legitimate news to the mods and site owners. You know this place must rake in the donations from a bunch of low income fearful saps.

Probably some from Republicans and Trump supporters too.

What this has to do with the OP, though, is a fair bit of stretching.

edit on 17-11-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I seriously doubt this can be proved there really i's no way to tell. Many states don't even require ID so proving they weren't who they claimed or registered illegally would be near impossible.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Vix
@Vix_LW Nov 13
@JumpVote @Odins_Bastard @TrueTheVote And Obama said on nat'l tv that they won't be caught. Just can't check/verify for them -_-

This is disinformation.

Here's the video, can you tell me where he says this please?

youtu.be...

edit on 18/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
With Obama encouraging such illegal voting it would not be surprising to find that millions of votes were cast by those ineligible to vote.

Here's the video, maybe you can tell us where he says this?

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The transcript of the conversation for those who can't watch the video..

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Pretty clear cut that he isn't telling illegals to vote.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: pianopraze

Vix
@Vix_LW Nov 13

This is disinformation.

Here's the video, can you tell me where he says this please?

youtu.be...

None of us are operating under the assumption that we shouldn't be questioning our voting process.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Still waiting on proof.

Any day now. I love how this was generated by a tweet and not a press release or any actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Snopes has penned an article saying this is false suggesting number was picked out of the air by Phillips.

Greg Phillips tweeted in response:

Gregg Phillips ‏@JumpVote Nov 17
One might imagine someone would have called me

link in OP

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Many states such as Oregon require only a drivers license is needed to vote. No other documentation necessary.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well even if the 3 million illegals voted for hillary because obama told them to, they voted in the wrong states.
i guess he should have told them to move to Arizona,Florida,Georgia,Iowa,North Carolina,Ohio,Pennsylvania,Wisconsin,where trump won and Michigan, where he's and is leading by 47.59% to 45.15%.

he's a idiot.
edit on 20-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Trump won handily in states that require I'd. Might have something to do with it

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Trump won handily in states that require I'd. Might have something to do with it Text

doesn't matter, the blue wall fell,those and the swing states that went to trump won it for him. hillary was counting on them to pull it off. it didn't happen. id or not.

edit on 20-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join