It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying/'Year of Trump'/ Descibed by Fox anchor Megyn Kelly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

hope you have the same standard for what constitutes "proof" as you crapped on previous claims of such deeds earlier this year

I did not crap on earlier claims, if you are referring to the Clinton aspect.

We do have to have proof before speaking in absolutes, and I have not spoken in any absolute.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure, she denies it and it may be her covering her ass. But what is the truth? Convenient that Trump "heard" about the questions and contacted Kelly.

If this was a Democrat or Clinton, you guys would be all over this. Why not now?

Show me a wikileaks email (as with Brazile admitting to giving debate questions to Hillary)...or, at least, something tangible and I'll condemn it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are all wet here.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

shall i continue?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm sure that this happens in every debate, from both sides, which is why I never really made a big deal out of Clinton getting the questions in advance.

Of course, it does matter if the leak comes from debate officials, or a 'third party' who received rumors, but not the exact and direct questions.

Either way, I think that Megan Kelly is and has been out for herself for a long while, and I honestly think that she's good at what she does. But she's also intelligent (it seems), and so whatever she's doing concerning Trump or negotiations for salary are probably well calculated moves. Not that I really care in the grand scheme of life, but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out for her.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Show me the E-mails make me a believer.

Podesta gave the dirt on Donna Brazile and the left refused to acknowledge the truth.

Come on just a little proof. Not just conjecture.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Clinton operative 'Dirty' Donna Brazile is the kind of political filth we need to eradicate from Washington DC: She let Hillary Clinton CHEAT at the debates

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

CNN Gets Caught in Cheating Scandal
townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are all wet here.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

shall i continue?

Ok. What does ridiculous demands for the debates have to do with this topic?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yeah, I'm sure that this happens in every debate, from both sides, which is why I never really made a big deal out of Clinton getting the questions in advance.

Neither did I and I'm not making a big deal out of this either. Just pointing-out the irony and hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Show me the E-mails make me a believer.

Podesta gave the dirt on Donna Brazile and the left refused to acknowledge the truth.

Come on just a little proof. Not just conjecture.

I do not have the proof. As I said, discussing the irony and hypocrisy.

We all know that if this was a Leftist, especially Hillary, there would not be a demand for proof, but calls for pitchforks and bonfires.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yes, I read that. That's her opinion. That does not mean someone on the Fox team did not give Trump a heads-up.

Actually, that's the most logical possibility considering that Trump "heard" that it was the first question.

LMAO.

You are quick to prosecute Trump but even quicker to dismiss every scandal,lie, and questionable acts revolving around the Clintons.

So what was the more logical possibility to you when Bill Clinton had an impromptu secret meeting with the Attorney General Days before the FBI dismissed the case against Hillary?

A. Bill had an instant urge to talk about the Grandkids or Golf with the Attorney General?

Or

B. Discuss the ongoing active criminal case on his wife just before the decision to persecute her would be made?

edit on 301130America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 11:30:41 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You are quick to prosecute Trump but even quicker to dismiss every scandal,lie, and questionable acts revolving around the Clintons.

How have I prosecuted Trump? I simply pointed-out that Trump may have been informed of Kelly's question before the debate.

So what was the more logical possibility to you when Bill Clinton had an impromptu secret meeting with the Attorney General Days before the FBI dismissed the case against Hillary?

Without more information, I cannot begin to speculate on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure, she denies it and it may be her covering her ass. But what is the truth? Convenient that Trump "heard" about the questions and contacted Kelly.

If this was a Democrat or Clinton, you guys would be all over this. Why not now?

I don't condone cheating. And in the case of Hillary and Donna Brazile, Donna Brazile was the only one who faced any consequences for cheating.

Cruz, Jeb, Fiorina, etc.. supporters might be upset at the thought Trump had debate questions ahead of time though.

ETA: And, btw, if Trump had prior knowledge of that question, boy, he sure the heck was not prepared to answer it.
edit on 15-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP OR THIS POLITICAL RUBBISH ANYMORE
STOP

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

ETA: And, btw, if Trump had prior knowledge of that question, boy, he sure the heck was not prepared to answer it.

That's a common theme we've come to expect from his campaign and may plague him throughout his presidency.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP OR THIS POLITICAL RUBBISH ANYMORE
STOP

Maybe you should stay out of the forum sections with politics in the name.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, both of which abound from both/all sides during and immediately after an election. There's always finger pointing and never any reflection in a mirror.

Such is the petty existence of democratic-ish voting.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Add her pushing her book at this time...along with Trump winning in a landslide...and the woman must be very discombobulated.

Talk about discom boob ulated, on her book she has cleavage where there was none before.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
One sided? I do not know how you can say that, Fox always has too many Dems on there wasting our time with their side of the story.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
I have been wondering how many Reps even watch Kelly anymore. She definitely has been anti-Trump in the last month.
I think she burned her bridge and will have to go over to the Dems for support.

I only watch her some of the time now, but it was much easier not to watch her when Newsmax was on TV.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
CNN and MSNBC talking heads are LIVID that Megyn Kelly didn't release this memoir before the election, when the false rape claims were coming in. ABC News Nightline just featured an Interview with Megyn and George Step....(?). He didn't look very happy at all while grilling her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join