It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'll be ready with the coloring books and play doh for you...

Thanks man!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, Hillary ran a fantastic campaign and drove it hard with some fantastic people helping her. I think people just looked at Obama and felt Hillary might be as lazy and ineffectual as he was on jobs. As much as the emails dogged Hillary, I think the poor job Obama did with the economy was what sank Hillary. Obama had since 2009 and didn't bring people back to employment like before then and no jobs program like Roosevelt despite the fact we had unemployment up to levels of the Great Depression. Also, unemployment was higher among older workers, so taxes will take it's toll soon too. Obama was a lousy President. If i was Hillary I wouldn't have let him campaign for her.

What is so curious is that Bill Clinton knew the economy and employment was so important to the voters when he ran. His campaign mantra inside the group was "Its the economy stupid". They had a sign hanging in the campaign headquarters with that phrase on it. I'm convinced Hillary might have won if she focused on jobs creation and that approach like Trump did.
edit on 25-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Hillary would have been a very ineffectual president. The GOP still has the house (they would if she won anyway) and we'd be in the same place we were in after the 2014 elections with a do-nothing congress and a president who can't get anything done outside of executive orders.

Other than the many, many misgivings I have about the incoming administration the only thing I have to look forward to is not having a partial government shutdown every 6 months.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I agree. I just was commenting on her campaign alone.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'll be ready with the coloring books and play doh for you...

Thanks man!

Sarcasm aside I think both campaigns did an excellent job. I'm just not convinced that the recount or electoral college members will change their votes to install Hillary. Time will tell.
edit on 25-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join