It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump repudiate the Neocons and other crazies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sorry for going on as if I've somehow managed to garner the attention of the President elect and then speaking to him directly.

I'll cut that out, but heck, you just never know who visits or reads or pays attention to ATS, particularly not after this historic movement of which much of the membership of ATS was a part, myself a self-admitted newbie or newly converted. : )

edit on 14-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This video went a longggg way to easing my deep concerns about which box of resumes and which list Trump was looking at

Phew!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Today, CNN posted their own leaked list - so glad it was largely their own wishlist and nothing more than that. The NYT did the same thing. Great work on the part of the MSM to warn Trump away some certain establishment folks that have no business ever accessing the wheels of power ever again, as the very people who got us into this whole mess in the first place.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Judge Andrew Napolitano for U.S. Attorney General.
Now that's a AG I would really love to work for.
For those of you that truly care, please listen to this clip.

Buck

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
People just don't realize how powerful the PNAC [neocons] really is. Obama buckled under and so will Trump.

I expect so. As I've stated a couple times - - - we haven't a clue what's really going on.

Which is one reason I had no interest in stolen emails. To me they're meaningless without the full picture.

And thanks for still being here. It's getting harder and harder to scroll through threads and find anyone who makes sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join