It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won Both Popular ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) And Electoral College Votes ( 306-232)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The corporate-owned media have been following a very unusual script for displaying and manipulating voting information.
How very important it is to them to make it appear that Trump has no mandate and that the election was just a freak close-call.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why didn't Republicans protest when Obama won in 2008 and 2012? They disliked Obama, as much as Democrats dislike Trump.

originally posted by: the owlbear

They did...you all fell for it and bought MOAR GUNS AND AMMO!!! God bless the NRA and their main contributors, the gun and ammo manufacturers themselves!!! Why wouldn't they want to scare you into buying more and joining their cause with a subscription fee?

Yeah, because all Republicans and Trump supporters own guns.

Buying guns and ammo isn't quite the same as rioting, but nice try at a comparison.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Trump supporters don't understand that eventually local, state, and federal officials will file a sworn total when the counting process is complete.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You are still looking at outdated information.

You can't just say "other news media sources" without directly referencing or sourcing them. Blogs are not credible sources of info.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This was updated a couple of minutes ago.

The numbers changed slightly, so it's current.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Be a lot higher# for Trump if they didn't count the 3 Million illegal votes.

and all of the dead people who voted.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trump supporters don't understand that eventually local, state, and federal officials will file a sworn total when the counting process is complete.

What is r that? What do you MEAN?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ugh... you guys can be really obnoxious. I don't even know why I'm bothering.

This is all as of about 5 minutes ago.

Clinton 228 - 290 Trump

61,007,559 - 60,357-102

NBC

Clinton 232 - 290 Trump

61,007,559 - 60,357,102

CNN

Clinton 228 - 290 Trump

60,467,601 - 60,072,551

Politico

Clinton 228 - 290 Trump

61,007,559 - 60,357,102

FOX
edit on 13-11-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Get off your high horse, and your unity signature is quite contradictory to the rhetoric your spreading.

Nice example of the real liberal meaning of STRONGER TOGETHER*.

* Only if you agree with us.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I want to believe the numbers, but I'll wait a little longer.

Electoral is all that matters. Popular would be icing, but the majority of the overflow is from New York and California, so all that means is she really, really, REALLY won those states.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It does not matter either way. The winner will be the same irregardless, so it's kind of a silly thing to argue about for either side IMO.

Hillary conceded and Trump is the President Elect after surpassing the needed electoral votes. The rest is just meaningless drivel. There has been no challenge.

A conversation about whether to go to a popular vote in the future is a fair one to have, but as far as this election goes it's a moot point entirely.

The Electoral College worked out as it should, to stop the large cities from giving the rest of the country zero representation or say in things.

Both sides whine when it does not work out for them and praise the Electoral College when it does.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Get off your high horse, and your unity signature is quite contradictory to the rhetoric your spreading.

I don't think you understand the point of my signature.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You do know that Trump won, with less votes than either McCain or Romney had in their respective elections. Maybe we need to look for voter fraud on your side.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

But the Fox chart didn't count all the states. As you can see Michigan was not tally and later went to Trump. It's left grey out in the map..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

You do know that Trump won, with less votes than either McCain or Romney had in their respective elections. Maybe we need to look for voter fraud on your side.

Hell yes.
Let's expose ALL the fraudulent votes...Spoiler Alert: You won't like the results.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Actually as far as the popular vote it does include everything reported. If you look at individual States you will see how much of the vote the States themselves have reported to date.

Those numbers in the OP's material can't possibly be true as how can they have totals not yet reported to anyone?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Newt Gingrich said that Trump won the popular vote when you count all of the votes in 49 out of 50 states. The one that put Hillary in the overall lead is CA.

If true, that speaks volumes....

ETA - made my wording more clear in first 2 sentences.

edit on 11/13/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
MSM has orders to stall the total vote counts.

We saw this start election night when they stalled the Pennsylvania announcement for 3 hours !!!!!

And Michigan reported 100% count 2 days ago and still the MSM has Trump at 290.

Phony MSM is not letting up on their BS.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Newt Gingrich said that Trump won the popular vote in 49 out of 50 states. The only one he didn't win is CA.

If true, that speaks volumes....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I want to believe the numbers, but I'll wait a little longer.

Electoral is all that matters. Popular would be icing, but the majority of the overflow is from New York and California, so all that means is she really, really, REALLY won those states.

That's why I wrote we have to wait and see what happens. But you can bet that the mainstream media will wait for weeks to report the actual numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join