It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protest becomes a 'Riot'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Nasty attitude? Maybe a bit, but it's a little hypocritical of you not to engage me in discussion about my response to someone's opinion. I criticized someone's implication that human rights should not be unilaterally applied. You can goad all you want from atop your high donkey Don Quixote
edit on 12-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mnemonicmania

Nasty attitude? Maybe a bit, but it's a little hypocritical of you not to engage me in discussion about my response to someone's opinion. I criticized someone's implication that human rights should not be unilaterally applied. You can goad all you want from atop your high donkey Don Quixote

Oh dear. That doesn't even make sense to me... and given the continued nasty attitude, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. Everyone can engage on the level they choose to engage. I chose to engage you in terms of your insulting attitude. I provided different -- and I believe better -- options. Choose wisely.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How will insurance companies afford that without subsidies?

It would be like the sectors of health industry that were left to the free market, which have seen dramatic DECREASES in pricing over the years: lasik eye surgery, lyposuction, and plastic surgery. The subsidies are the very reason the health industry spiraled out of control, causing Obamacare as a 'solution' that only subsidized the health industry more. If you spent as much time researching this subject as you do insulting members of ATS, you would know this as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I disagree. I think you engaged me in a way that was antithetical to your message. You might want to start looking inward more often. It occurs to me that you ask others to choose wisely because you refuse to hold yourself to the standards you preach. And why would you? It's much easier to just act morally superior to everyone else.
edit on 12-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mnemonicmania
a reply to: tinymind

Oh dear, you are tinymind. Please humor me, explain in detail what a democratic process is. I tend to think you just let words fall out of your face hole.

After reading your interactions with others who have posted replies to this thread, I find it hard for me to produce a coherent explaination of the democratic process which you requested in a manner which I would be sure you could understand.

I do realize I may be admitting to a lack of sufficient command of the English language, but I am tending to think of it as not being able to fully explain some very simple concepts to someone who has not already been able to grasp the basics of such a system.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Your response is sufficient, for me. I actually appreciate your post. I am a human being, wrought in fire. I am capable of err. Specifically spoken, I am just as capable of judgement as anyone else. I try and illustrate my inabilities in the best way I know how. My tongue is proficient in wit.

What I respect above anything else, are the people that will admit a flaw to continue a discussion. I absolutely arbitrarily commission you "Incantatori"

Sleep well, and travel swiftly.
edit on 13-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Aw, I learned it all from republicans who claim to love a god.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join