It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Scorched Earth Policy-How Many People-News Orgs.-Corps Got Burned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Do you think that Hilary had a scorched earth policy? A win at all costs policy? I think so and there are handful of companies and organizations that comes to mind. Do you have any people, companies that I missed?

Huffington Post Huffington Post Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Article www.infowars.com...

CNN Emails show CNN pundit fed Hillary question before town hall nypost.com...

MSNBC MSNBC alters poll to show Hillary Clinton leading, instead of Donald Trump www.washingtontimes.com...

Google Research Proves Google Manipulates Millions to Favor Clinton Read more: sputniknews.com...

Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs CEO on Hillary Clinton: 'Of course we engage' on policy money.cnn.com...

FBI FBI denies collusion over Hillary Clinton email classification www.cbsnews.com...
FBI 'Quid pro quo': FBI files show top State official tried to 'influence' bureau on Clinton emails www.foxnews.com...

James Comey James Comey falls on his sword. The “blinking Morse Code” moment. truthandcommonsense.com...

New York Times BIAS ALERT: New York Times finds latest Clinton Foundation bombshell unfit to print www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Not only are they totally discredited but the whole of the USA and wider world knows it.....

Could you add Facebook, no doubt they had places in this crap???....

RA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The biggest casualty is probably the MSM. CNN and MSNBC are totally discredited.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I will never forget all of them making fun of Trump for teaming with Breitbart. So the one media outlet I had they trashed it. At that point my anger hit critical mass. Hell, I'm still angry and Trump won. I don't even know what level of humiliation I would have to see Obama and Hillary endure to make me whole again. Just a strange feeling. Like beating someone in a game but not wanting it to end even after they quit. I want to drag them back on to the field and continue the hurt for much longer. I endured a year of their LW media wall of lies and fraud. One night of victory is not going to cut it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think they gave it their all, I even have a suspicion they rigged the electronic polling machines, But the vast amount of people that voted Trump overcame the percentage they set the algorithm to adjust by. I could be wrong, but i just cant see the advantage of an electronic voting machine over a paper ballot, Who cares if the results take a couple more hours to count, I would rather have a paper ballot written in black pen any day of the week.

It will be interesting to see the ad revenue figures of the major MSN sites over the next year or 2, I dont think they will go bankrupt, But i do think they will take a hit. Their credibility has been destroyed, Alternative news sites are gaining popularity exponentially, people have a thirst for accurate news, not bullcrap. Nobody with access to the internet believes anything from the MSN anymore, And rightly so...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see the ad revenue figures of the major MSN sites over the next year or 2, I dont think they will go bankrupt, But i do think they will take a hit. Their credibility has been destroyed, Alternative news sites are gaining popularity exponentially, people have a thirst for accurate news, not bullcrap. Nobody with access to the internet believes anything from the MSN anymore, And rightly so...

a reply to: ColaTesla

My theory is all the useful idiots (media, people orgs) were told that the election, with their help was a almost a forgone conclusion. So with extreme prejudice they went on their merry way to make that happen. The useful idiot didn't take one second to think what if she didn't win?

So here we are, I am especially concerned with the FBI's actions/inactions.

TPTB I wonder when and if they will strike to get their way. Or will they practice patience and wait til there is an easier time to hit the Americans, we have short memories.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I like your coverage.

The list(s) go on and on. It will take years to even sort it all out. The wikileaks will be coming, and coming, and coming....
edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Yes FACEBOOK, and the Google / the GooTube, and Twitter, and so on and on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Liberal Fascism

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Liberal Fascism

I can't see liberalism going anywhere. Did they take a hit? Sure but they are patient, and will wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
she sure did, she was all in this was her last chance,the hail mary pass. she`s too old and washed up to wait for another chance in the 2020 election. This was her last chance to grab the brass ring and she blew it, now she`ll just fade away in a federal prison somewhere,soon to be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The list(s) go on and on. It will take years to even sort it all out. The wikileaks will be coming, and coming, and coming...

Thank you.

The wikileaks can and I imagine will swing both ways. I would hope that Trump and his underlings will keep a tight seal on their electronic communications.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What google was doing with creating a database sounds like to me anyway something from the mark of the beast. Washington post owned by jeff bezos amazon boss set up a team just to dig up firt on donald trump. I hope these big buinsses and rich elite gets what they deserve.
edit on 9-11-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
only the people whose awake knows how the media is controlled, i come here to get news, and not only here but other countries to get news, this country is so controlled, at first in the early 90s when 24 hour news came on, i thought how awesome, now well get real news from all over the world and whats really going on. instead, it soon became a joke of talk stupid shows, and lies upon lies and this election proved even more, how much our media is controlled here in the USA.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Shar because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

election proved even more, how much our media is controlled here in the USA.
a reply to: Shar

I watched CNN and they were tripping over each other trying to put the right states in Hillary's kitty. They also waited longer than a lot of other news orgs to put the electoral point in Trumps kitty.
edit on 9-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hillary left a lot of brain-damaged SJW littering the battlefield.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary left a lot of brain-damaged SJW littering the battlefield.

Nice mental picture, Starbucks cups spilled, cell phone vibrating and ringing like a memorial for the fallen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the biggest hit of all was the loss of any kind of face to the American government .....
The corruption ran too deep to be forgotten in a generation.....
we will have to watch this develop for a while to get the full impact of it....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Matthew Drudge is Laughing his Ass Off Right Now ......Told You So Fools !

join