It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the pink slips start flying for establishment media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good thread. Here's a pompous Van Jones virtue-signalling to America.

link   
I kept seeing the number 270 typed on threads by Hillary supporters before the election.

Now it is all about the popular vote..... since she has unquestionably lost in the electoral vote.

link   
I'll give credit where credit is due. There were a few of the pundits on CNN that were criticizing Hillary for not making a concession speech, but there were also some who resorted to excuse making. I thought Corey Lewindosky (Trump's former campaign manager) and Van Jones were about to start brawling.

I watched both CNN and Fox News coverage the entire night to get both sides of the coin. As expected, CNN was continuously trying to dig down county by county in states Hillary was losing that she was supposed to win to see if there were any possible votes left that could swing the state back to her.
edit on 9-11-2016 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: Greggers

The CNN panel was divided into 3 categories:

1) The result reporters (including King and Blitzer). These guys were non-partisan and stuck to the facts.
2) The independent moderators (like Anderson Cooper)
3) The liberal talking heads
4) The conservative talking heads.

Categories 3 and 4 are there to be provocateurs.

That is EXACTLY what needs to stop and is exactly what's wrong. It's too combative/oppositional.

People want the straight facts from MSM. Let them get their echo-chamber bull# from their on-line alt sites and their FB feeds.

I agree with you that all this opposition BS is harmful, but again, they're just playing for ratings. Unless people stop watching, this isn't going to change.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

"the average Trump voter is white and doesn't have a college degree"

I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for Hillary either, but I was happy to see Trump win after watching how much disdain they kept showing for the average American.

I was nauseated at the constant reference to Trump's supporters as being White and uneducated.

If they were as educated as they pretend to be, they would know that America was built on the backs and spirit of the poor, and the uneducated. Either they are liars or they are stupid, to try to push the excuse that only the White and the uneducated voted for Trump, since it appears he won. Obviously the educated media has trouble with basic math.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If there is a total revamp of the media, I'll submit my resume.
The blatant B.S. and pandering, and all around corruption of the media is disgusting and goes against what the media was originally created to do.

The United States of America elected a celebrity as potus. Granted our other main choice was the definition of corruption. Why?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was posting in another thread last night, about the way the media was handling the results. MI and OH are uneducated. They were basically calling Trump supporters idiots. It made me mad, but I had to laugh too. They just could not handle people going against their narrative.

I really hope that is another lesson learned by the public. You CAN NOT trust the MSM. Period. And some of them do need to be fired.
edit on 9-11-2016 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Asktheanimals

"the average Trump voter is white and doesn't have a college degree"

I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for Hillary either, but I was happy to see Trump win after watching how much disdain they kept showing for the average American.

I was nauseated at the constant reference to Trump's supporters as being White and uneducated.

The media accurately referred to them as non-college educated, at least that's what I saw. The blue-collar, working class white vote came out in droves for Trump.

However, it should be noted that "non-college educated" does not mean uneducated. We have a tendency in this country to look down on blue collar workers. I have no idea why, but it's not fair. They know how to do things a white collar person could not do (and likewise). The skillets are different, not superior to one another.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That is EXACTLY what needs to stop and is exactly what's wrong. It's too combative/oppositional.

People want the straight facts from MSM. Let them get their echo-chamber bull# from their on-line alt sites and their FB feeds.

The media has shadowed politics. What I mean by that is "DemoCAT" has become "RePUPlican" (misspelled so You'll be brainwashed to go to the local shelter and adopt either a cat or dog)

And the intraweb is now doing television news' job; And t.v. "news" is the old "It must be TRUE I read it on the internet" It must be TRUE I saw it on FoxNews™..." "If it bleeds, it leads" until You find out the blood in the story is a 'prop' (See: ad naseum)...

If You adopt a cat or dog before the SHTF let Me know and I'll send You some $$$ to help w/the adoption fee$...

I 'won' the cannabis vote and the other CROOKS from the Energy Companies didn't get 60% on their bologna hit against Solar Energy. The same TURDS that have Us folks in Flori-DUH pay for a Nuclear Power Plant that "may" get built in North carolina in the year 2055. I'll cruise down and celebrate My 93rd Naming Day.. CROCK

From here out I'm going to call a 'shovel' a 'shovel' if You're offended that is on You.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

My God, using "the children" as an argument for how horrible this is, is absolutely insane and out of touch given some of the crazy content of the leaks and the facts on the table about the Clintons and Epstein.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This one speaks volumes as well:

It's like they were getting news of Hillary's physical demise. I mean come on. I thought Dana Bash's face was going to melt. They should at least try to feign neutrality and just do their jobs without the drama.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And this one:

How is that professional - at all?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes, Van Jones forgets that it was 'racist' white votes that put Obama in office.
Whatever. He is a loser.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare
It is supposed to pass as news reporting. Sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

My God, using "the children" as an argument for how horrible this is, is absolutely insane and out of touch given some of the crazy content of the leaks and the facts on the table about the Clintons and Epstein.

This is the sort of alt-right stuff I'm talking about.

All we know is that Clinton rode on Epstein's plane numerous times and visited the island. Given that Epstein was one of the wealthiest men in the world and a financial architect of several high-profile operations, as well as interested in protecting his wealth by doing his own lobbying, it's not surprising that he held court with many high-ranking government officials and celebrities of all stripes.

We do not have proof that Clinton nailed underage girls. No proof whatsoever.

Take a look at the names on that manifest. It's a huge list. Certainly not everyone who visited the island or rode on the plane did so for purposes of abusing young girls.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And this one:

Not professional at all, but very satisfying.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

"All we know"!!??

"Come on, man!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

"All we know"!!??

"Come on, man!"

What more do we know? You tell me.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And this one:

Now if a republican would have had that reaction at the election of Obama, Maddow and many others would have called them a racist.

So I assume her reactions is because she is bigoted towards white people and men.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
there is a part of me that would love to see it all burn....

but at my core im a pragmatic idealist. I will still watch movies and listen to music made by talents who were on the wrong side of this because theyre GOOD at what they do.

as for the MSM....for most of us we already knew they couldnt be trusted....they have demonstrated it profusely on other non political issues....vaccines, fluoride, etc....

if anything hopefully this will encourage people to dig deeper for their information and exercise that crusty old critical thinking if they still have any.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join