It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulation Mr Trump !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My sincere congratulations Mr Trump.

The media was wrong about the outcome of the elections this more or less proves that mainstream media is useless when it comes to finding out the Truth (ATS is better). America needs more Truth and Justice. It has to become a better place for all Americans and I'm sure you will do everything you can to accomplish this.
In Europe were I live right now the mainstream media is already spinning you into a racist. Just another mainstream media lie...
Their reign is over and many reporters look like beaten puppy's. Unable to understand what has happened. But that is actually a good sign because it means that most reporters were just like a large part of the population 'brainwashed' and not part of the 'Cabal'. The 'Cabal' is much smaller than the american people and now it has been defaced. But Still a difficult road lies a head. I hope that road will lead to a better and united humanity , a new world that will positive again for us and our children.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

(btw to be clear I'm For trump )

(??? media still spinning on sky news Europa : most people voted for hillary but system not good same situation as AL Gore ??. Americans are burning trump pup on the street ,FU mainstream F media! )

edit on 1192016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
Report back in 4 years. Republican's now have a stranglehold. God help us.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA !!! That's all I have to say!
:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
My sincere congratulations Mr Trump.

The media was wrong about the outcome of the elections this more or less proves that mainstream media is useless when it comes to finding out the Truth (ATS is better)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Clinton campaign get the MSM to intentionally mislead predictions to favour her?

The MSM have a great use, it's a tool for manipulation. But it certainly failed at it this time

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

MSM to intentionally mislead predictions to favour her?

indeed , but what I mean is that many reporters didn't knew that. They were really so awestruck that I 'believe' that the 'cabal' of Clinton insiders is way smaller than assumed (they just controlled the toplevel? )... that's a good sign isn't it...

The MSM have a great use, it's a tool for manipulation. But it certainly failed at it this time

I hope so , I hope it will be used for the good to manipulate people into normal behaviour again after the crazy election circus.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
No doubt!
Posting on Facebook, the election numbers were remarkably different from what CNN was reporting to what Global News (in Canada) was reporting! CNN had Clinton winning everytime I checked! I wonder where they got the numbers from?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I don't know about "reign is over" or Cabal being defaced.

The establishment pervades the seemingly permanent infrastructure of the government (incl. secret service) and military/military industry and other sectors.

It will be interesting how Trump and his cabinet will interact with it.

For all we know, this was a big show and it will be business as usual w the same or same sort of people.

edit on 9-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I wonder where they got the numbers from?

...or what were the names of the people that manipulated them.

Anyway , I'll never use a major news station again to form my opinion .Alternative media were right all the way. Mainstream news is just entertainment like all those lame stars that jumped around the stage with ms Clinton.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It will be interesting how Trump and his cabinet will interact with it.

indeed ... but now they have been defaced. Hillary has sunk in the swamp. I'm sure the next Hillary will rise out another pile of sh!t.So it is the duty of the American people to stay vigilant. For now i'm just happy that mr Trump is POTUS.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

well, for better or worse at least now something will get done,8 years of a do nothing government has nearly destroyed America.8 years of a captainless ship aimlessly drifting has caused strife and division among the crew and passengers.

top topics

join