It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions? All bets are off at this point, anything goes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So when Trump first showed up on the scene I was like "Oh, he's going to pull a Perot and split the vote so that TPTB can get Hillary in." Then he turned out to be the actual Republican candidate.

So then I was like, "Ok, there's clearly nonstop biased news against him, TPTB just pitted him against Hillary because they can paint him to be actually worse than her."

Now Trump is elected.

So.... what happens next?
Does Trump get assassinated and Pence takes office? Will there be a massive terrorist attack or some sort of disaster to take everyone's attention and unite them in fear and panic? Will existence of alien life be revealed? Better yet, you could combine the aliens with the common threat scenario and humans all have to band together against the alien invasion.

So....ATS, apparently anything goes, what do you think is going to happen next? What do you secretly want to happen next? How crazy can this sh*t possibly get?

Oh, and PS the Cubs won the World Series! Isn't that an early sign of the apocalypse? I'm pretty sure that's in the Bible.

edit on 9-11-2016 by ladyvalkyrie because: format

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I posted on another thread that an assination attempt is likely. I mean, Trump is no President! He is a puppet and someone is pulling the strings!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"2016 cannot possibly get any crazier!"

2016 be like "Challenge accepted."

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
"2016 cannot possibly get any crazier!"

2016 be like "Challenge accepted."

True, i think the weirdness has only just begun. Many were so sure Hilz would win that not much thought went in to "if not." Now a lot of people are suddenly despondent. Praying nothing worse than a crashed Canadian immigration website comes of this.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's probably no secret at all that I loathe the words "President Trump". Having said that, I'll take the words "President Trump" 100 out of 100 times if the other option is "President Pence".

What I'm saying as an ardent liberal... now that this bed is made - I'd jump between Trump and a gunman and take the bullet for the good of everyone else.

new topics

top topics

join