It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Markets Collapse In Anticipation Of Trump Win: Dow Jones Futures Down 750 Points (or more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, The Globalists, Wall Street, and the Bankers who were "all in" for Hillary are pissed. Time to crash the market (as predicted). Prepare for an interesting day in the markets as stocks tumble.

www.shtfplan.com...

Panic has set in across the world as anti-establishment candidate Donald Trump looks to be set to take the Presidency of the United States.

Dow Jones futures are down 754 points as of this writing.

www.shtfplan.com...

It’s either inflation by Trump’s victory or by WW3 started by Hillary Clinton. A hard choice for the banksters.

edit on 9-11-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Congratulation to the republicans. Good fight. I was sad about losing but now I am feeling kind of relieved. Since you guys have all the power now and the tax payer's money, it's all on you now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Buy late Wednesday or early Thursday, just like Brexit there will be a false dip in the markets.

Disclaimer : I am not a financial expert nor do I pay one on TV.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Everyone better watch their portfolio for the next month. Dow Jones is heavy industry. They are responding to the lack of promised business due to a prolonged and hotter war machine. It is going to cool it and they know it. Im thinking some defense industry stocks will not be making year end share price targets.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Freakin Fantastic time to buy.....
Think I am going to front the farm for my 401k

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Anytime anyone even mentions Brexit the markets fall.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Great time to invest. Tomorrow will represent when Comey announced the investigation was open again. It dipped then came back. Tomorrow it will plunge from fear and the people with balls will buy and make money. Let's not kid ourselves, those will be business as usual.

top topics

join