It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Hillary Clinton Concession Speech Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The New York Times is giving Trump a greater than 95% chance to win.

Live Presidential Forecast

PredictIt is giving Trump an 88% chance of winning.

Who will win the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

It's time to look to the greatest political moment of my lifetime...Hillary Clinton's presidential concession speech.

Here are a couple of interesting articles about what to expect:

If her primary loss to President Obama is any indication, she might try to angle for something in return. She first refused to concede in the primary, but then quickly changed her tune to imply she was interested in being Obama's running mate.

What can we expect Tuesday night, or for however many days it takes for someone to admit defeat? If we've learned anything in 2016, it's to expect the unexpected. As has been the case for the past 595 days, nothing about 2016 has been predictable — heck, even the Chicago Cubs won the World Series! — so let's not attach that label to the concession speeches either.
SOURCE

I want to start by saying how grateful I am to all of you, to everyone who poured your hearts into this campaign, who lined the streets waving _________ [noun, plural], who scrimped and saved to give $_____ [large number] checks to my super PACs, who knocked on _____ [noun, plural] and made calls, and who argued about my _________ [adjective] emails with your friends and neighbors.

To the _________ [adjective] people, like the 13-year-old from Mayfield, Ohio, who had been saving for four years to go to _________ [fun place] and decided to use her savings instead so that I could launch one more negative ad in a purple state. And to all those women who cast their votes for our campaign, like 88-year-old _________ [name of person] from Des Moines, Iowa, who died last March but who still voted today to send a _________ [adjective] message.
SOURCE

edit on 8-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i will be very happy to see such a speech

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Not to jinx it but I doubt Hillary does anything but hop on a plane and vanish...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Not to jinx it but I doubt Hillary does anything but hop on a plane and vanish...

I think a few will also follow, there will be a number of people packing bags now and shouting at their wife, mistress or whoever they are spending the night with..

RA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have high hopes she'll do the speech from a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lol

Welcome to the twilight zone.

a reply to: sirlancelot

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Or she needs to learn the words to the old song (Im in the jailhouse now)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

i will be very happy to see such a speech

Actually I'd rather see the real hillary behind the scenes, screeching and throwing a major hissy fit at the loss.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

i really dont even care just as long as she goes away

trump
gop house
gop senate

FTW

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can she now get the hint, and go the hell away? Sheesh, the people not only don't want her, they would even choose Donald freaking trump over her!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I doubt she'll do one. I imagine she'd rather disappear from the public's eye and hope for the best so far as staying out of prison is concerned.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All that foreign Foundation money.....bet they want their money back.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I doubt she'll do one. I imagine she'd rather disappear from the public's eye and hope for the best so far as staying out of prison is concerned.

good call

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's going to be a sweet moment, and it's going to happen soon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No concession speech? She's acted like she was going to win without any doubt at all throughout the whole campaign. Trying to "save face"? Lol, the Clintons must be absolutely f*cking livid

I am not a Trump fan, but I DO want to see what happens in terms of Trump saying he would ramp up investigations and jail Hillary. It certainly is an interesting time for our Nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

No concession speech? She's acted like she was going to win without any doubt at all throughout the whole campaign. Trying to "save face"? Lol, the Clintons must be absolutely f*cking livid

I am not a Trump fan, but I DO want to see what happens in terms of Trump saying he would ramp up investigations and jail Hillary. It certainly is an interesting time for our Nation.

Trump Supporter here, honestly now that the people have spoken, if he wants to give it up, and let the old lady retire and just pardon her, I'm ok with that. She's done her service for this country and I for one, am glad she's done. We can let old dogs lie, and start rebuilding our great country without anymore email distractions.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Dear Hillary. . . . .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: FamCore

Trump Supporter here, honestly now that the people have spoken, if he wants to give it up, and let the old lady retire and just pardon her, I'm ok with that. She's done her service for this country and I for one, am glad she's done. We can let old dogs lie, and start rebuilding our great country without anymore email distractions.

I understand your sentiment but I have to say there are people in jail with heavy long term sentences who have done much less with classified material .... release them or burn her butt...

top topics

join