It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit user Claims to have Connected PEDO ring to DOJ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're probably experiencing fatigue from seeing seemingly countless threads over the past 9 months that were supposedly damning to Hillary Clinton, but had turned up nothing.

I've been tired of the same tripe about Trump. Don't think for a second I don't see the BS they try to fling. There has been at least as much crap thrown at Trump.

And there has been evidence of crime in the information about Clinton. It's right there for the reading. Denying it is BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Thanks for,posting that. The picture on the right is the logo for Besta Pizza.

Hiding in plain sight I suppose. Well at least now some of their symbolism is being exposed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree, but I don't believe the crap about Donald Trump. I'm not a Trump supporter, and I'm not going to vote in this election. As a matter of fact, I believe Capitalism has been corrupted and that Donald Trump is representative of this.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

It 'ought to be plastered all over the media, after being concisely organized.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: dashen
And besta pizza, this one is a creepy one

Besta is portuguese for Beast.

Might as well call it 666 Pizza.

Or just Hillary Pizza.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Another thread was started on this subject here. It has more info like a restaurant across the street from Besta Pizza that uses the girl lover symbol!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

This "ring" is comprised of very wealthy and powerful people who will stop at nothing to keep it quiet. The media isn't going to touch it - hell, some of their bosses are probably part of it. You and I, this site and others are labeled "crazy conspiracy theorists" so Very few take the info seriously.

Until Wikileaks, I would never have believed so many people were involved in this kind of stuff and I still have a hard time wrapping my head and soul around it.

Just keep leaking until more and more people start looking.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
double post

edit on 6-11-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

We need more visibility and exposure, and better organization.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Alefantis joking with podesta??

HIllary's pizza -

https://__._/podesta-emails//fileid/37543/10220

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Man, I just don't know what to believe. I wouldn't say that I am a Trump supporter but more against Hillary than anything. I just read thru like 10 of those emails on the reddit site and they seemed like normal conversation. I just wonder if we are digging a bit too much but then again is it me being naive and blind. A part of me hopes this is not true because it is so terrible and part of me hopes it is true so we can bust this # up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think we are seeing our future being played out before our eyes,you can rape,murder,steal,commit treason and as long as your a member of congress it is just fine,WTF we need to band together as a country have them removed and jailed,because it is just a start,are all those storys I read about Stalin,Pol Pot,may be comming to our country,not all that far fetched

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Why is an ATS poster citing a Reddit poster as an OP?

Make your case...but reddit is Reddit and ATS is ats ...just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another connection to Hillary

The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura’s NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook

And the attorney who represented Laura Silsby? A man who was himself convicted as a sex trafficker

truthfeed.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Why is an ATS poster citing a Reddit poster as an OP?

Make your case...but reddit is Reddit and ATS is ats ...just my 2 cents

If you haven't went into that post, I'd understand your confusion. It's a very well put together analysis of a part of this internet sleuth investigation. It touches on some of the connections and provides as solid evidence as is possible to connections. Quoted, because it needs to be spread... Even if just reading a few paragraphs starts to destroy your spirit and mentality...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja
... It touches on some of the connections and provides as solid evidence as is possible...

So... no solid evidence at all then... really just a bunch of slander, hearsay, and tenuous coincidences.

I'm not denying that it is quite probable that a bunch of filthy rich do some very abhorable things, and that our current batch of politicians more than likely all have dirt on their hands in some way...

... but seriously? When will some critical thinking be applied, and not just knee-jerk mud slinging?

This current fervor to "prove" how bad the "elite" are feels like the political version of dooms day numerology... If you trawl enough content, and ignore lots of other pieces, almost any narrative can be concocted to prove almost any point... minus the actual proof.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I hate to sidetrack you from this particular avenue of research, but could you please show me where the quote about "no hair on my pizza" came from? It was brought up somewhere else, i think another ATS thread, and someone said that they were pretty sure that was a made up/hoaxed quote/email.

It may not seem like a big thing, but, to me, it is important to know exactly what we can and cannot pin on who, so Id like to know if it was said, and who it was said by and who it was said to. I don't want to be trying to explain this whole thing to someone and end up saying something that is false. Those little mistakes only hurt our cause. I don't want anyone going around thinking/saying "well they were wrong about that... I wonder what else they could be wrong about?"

It's already difficult for many people as it is (not me, ive suspected things like this for a long time now) to swallow the idea that this could really be the truth. If it actually is, I don't want to inadvertently be the cause of any speedbumps on anyone elses pathway to the truth...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Please add comments to the more developed thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join