It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We only have ourselves to blame...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Those in power have kept their power throughout history with divide and conquer tactics. They know that if we all came together under one banner they wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against us so they make the common people fight each other instead of them.

This election season goes to show that their divide and conquer tactics are just as effective today as they have ever been before, if not moreso. The amount of animosity and vitriol spewed not only on these boards but social media in general is very troubling in my opinion and is proof that people by and large have drank the koolaid and bought into the charade yet again.

They have put the two worst and most divisive candidates possible as the presidential nominees and have spread disinformation throughout the web and have sewn seeds of hate into the hearts of the people. They are playing us like a fiddle and we don't even realize it.

It is so disheartening to see so many people hating their fellow brothers and sisters over such a charade. Nothing is going to change regardless of who is nominated as president, those in power have too much money and control over the political system for anyone who is not in their pockets to become president.

Rest assured, whoever is elected president was picked to be president some time ago. Also be rest assured that whoever loses was part of the game as well and knowingly participated with the knowledge that they weren't going to win. That's how the system works and if you can't see that by now then I'm afraid there is no help for you.

Regardless of who wins ,THEY have ultimately won because they have divided us so deeply down party and racial lines that there may be no coming back from it. In the end, we only have ourselves to blame for it because we willingly took that cup of koolaid and drank it even though we are aware of the complete and total corruption within the business and political sectors.

When our country and world falls apart do not point fingers at anyone but ourselves because we are the ones who allowed it to happen. We are the ones who decided to label people in a negative light, we are the ones who allowed those seeds of hate to be sewn, we are the ones who allowed political rhetoric to cloud our judgment and we are the ones who allowed that clouded judgment to take hold of our minds.

Ask yourselves: will things truly change if your preferred candidate wins? If your answer is yes then you are suffering from a severe case of wishful thinking. One person cannot change the entire system and even IF they could they wouldn't because they are bought and paid for by those in power.

We can only blame ourselves for what has happened to this country and world so stop pointing your fingers as if you're innocent because you're not, you are just as guilty as the one you are pointing at.

Trump and Clinton are both puppets who are doing what they are told to do and are purposefully using divisive rhetoric to make the people fight amongst one another so that those who are really behind all of it can get away scot-free.

When you point your finger at someone else you have three fingers pointing right back at you, just remember that.

Thanks for reading.
edit on 11/5/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Trump and Clinton are both puppets who are doing what they are told to do and are purposefully using divisive rhetoric to make the people fight amongst one another so that those who are really behind all of it can get away scot-free.

So, if you would be so kind as to impart some wisdom upon us, the culpable, as to what the plan is chief?

Since I'm going to take your advice and not endorse either of them, where do we go from here....I'm so looking forward to direction in my life...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I don't know about your plan but my plan is to try and make myself a better person every day. I can't control anyone else or tell them what to do.

My advice? Start with yourself, how you treat others may end up rubbing off on others too.

join