It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Guccifer 2.0 Issues Warning: Democrats May Rig Election on November 8

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I’d like to warn you that the Democrats may rig the elections on November 8. This may be possible because of the software installed in the FEC networks by the large IT companies.As I’ve already said, their software is of poor quality, with many holes and vulnerabilities.I have registered in the FEC electronic system as an independent election observer; so I will monitor that the elections are held honestly.I also call on other hackers to join me, monitor the elections from inside and inform the U.S. society about the facts of electoral fraud.

Link

I'm starting to get really nervous that voting machine fraud will be rampant and we will have no way of verifying that the results are legit. Many people other than Guccifer have expressed concern about the holes in the software and ease at which it can be hacked.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jburg6 because: fixed formatting

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Come on...well if it isn't the democrats it's the Russians and if it isn't the Russians it's the republicans...everybody cries foul during the elections...Hillary's camp did it against Obama, they complained when Bush Jr. won against Gore..it's part of the process..just like sports

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I voted for Trump today. Felt good! No telling what could happen to my ballot going forward though... This is Illinois. Gulp!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I guess I'll just say I'm concerned for the voting process as a whole, not just individual candidates. Why must we roll out software that is so glitchy and easy to hack with this much on the line? I've heard some techy guys explain that on many of the machines, they could be hacked in a manner that is untraceable. And there is no way to go back and look at paper ballots to verify which choice someone made.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
As if we ever really had anything to go on other than what we are told by the media?

That's what gets me about all this... basically everyone knows the results will be a lie .. except this time for some reason they are playing hot potato with who to blame.

All we have ever known has been fed to us through institutions anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well I just voted a couple days ago for Trump, but honestly I'm tired of these stories. Guccifer and Wikileaks is just a couple days away from losing all credibility with me. I just wish they would stop trying to glorify every story to make headlines and get back to just spilling the beans on rock hard evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh boy, you are in a swing state aren't you? Cross your fingers that the vote didn't get flipped without your knowledge. There is no paper trail or video recording to go back and verify how you voted.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Come on...well if it isn't the democrats it's the Russians and if it isn't the Russians it's the republicans...everybody cries foul during the elections...Hillary's camp did it against Obama, they complained when Bush Jr. won against Gore..it's part of the process..just like sports

You are right, it is part of the process.
It's a process rigged to ensure there is no democracy.

This is why you have recently ended up with Kings and now maybe a Queen to run your country. I mean seriously, a govt. of and for the people elects 2 Bushes and 2 Clintons...family dynasties hold power not the people and that only happens when there is no democracy.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Meh.

The only one's trying to rig the vote are those leaping over Federal rulings to suppress minority turnout.

Guess who is doing that???

(Hint. It isn't the Democrats.)

(Google voter suppression by state 2016 - there are a lot of sources for this)

Guccifer2.0 is full of...oh, you know, and it doesn't smell pretty...

- AB

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Voting System is corrupt in General, with and without Machines, but to claim that a Machine is unable to be pre-programed with specific Algorithms and or controlled remotely, is false

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

I encourage you to read this article posted on Politico back in August and then tell me you still feel the same way. It's called How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes.
Link

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I disagree with the "Russian Connection" but I said it's false to claim a machine can't be Pre-programed with specific algorithms and or controlled remotely

so i think we agree?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Well I just voted a couple days ago for Trump, but honestly I'm tired of these stories. Guccifer and Wikileaks is just a couple days away from losing all credibility with me. I just wish they would stop trying to glorify every story to make headlines and get back to just spilling the beans on rock hard evidence.

diddo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Meh.

The only one's trying to rig the vote are those leaping over Federal rulings to suppress minority turnout.

Guess who is doing that???

(Hint. It isn't the Democrats.)

(Google voter suppression by state 2016 - there are a lot of sources for this)

Guccifer2.0 is full of...oh, you know, and it doesn't smell pretty...

- AB

What a load of horse manure.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It would be fairly difficult to cheat on a large scale. Maybe some smaller tight race counties but on a massive scale I don't see it. First, there are audits. There are hard copy signatures and barcodes in a book for each voter with an address. One would have to doctor all those log books to include the machines. Then there is the voter registration cards. If those numbers are too far off red flags would go up everywhere. Sorry, just not that easy to cheat by changing a few numbers or decimal crap or whatever they are saying would cause it.

I voted for Trump and I call BS. If the popular vote though is super close Trump won the popular vote. Democratic voter fraud has been proven already and Democrats always have a higher percentage of fraud. They just do. I don't know why they cheat more but they do.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Donald Trump has directly encouraged his followers to vote twice or more ... and many are listening to him.

That says everything anyone needs to know.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Donald Trump has directly encouraged his followers to vote twice or more ... and many are listening to him.

When did he do that?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

You don't really need to cheat when your choices are typically a familial dynasty.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

When did he do that?

Trump to Supporters: Vote Twice! (RedState)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

When did he do that?

Trump to Supporters: Vote Twice! (RedState)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join