It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Ex-Apprentice Paid $500K By GloriaAllred To Accuse Trump Deal Went To Others Too

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: MillerTribe

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: dashen

Um. Allow me to translate this from my perspective:

"Anonymous source with wild accusation trashes the Trump sexual-assault lawyer by claiming she paid her client $500,000 to lie in the hopes that people will believe it before the election!!!"

These guys are completely biased, and working for Trump. They just want last minute click-bait and confusion as people head to the polls imo.

- AB

And your response translated from liberal to American:

I am deathly scared of Trump presidency mainly because he will force me to accept responsibility for my own life. No longer will I be able to force society to pay monetarily for my own shortcomings. I will likely have to work more hours to make more money to compensate for the loss of money I once received from the taxpayers, but I can understand why those taxpayers would want to support their own families before supporting mine. But even though my family needs money im going to spend my time on internet conspiracy websites because I'm a liberal.

So long as we're translating others words to fit our narrative

I am deathly afraid of a Trump presidency because he is an unstable human being bent on petty revenge more often than not. So you got the very first half of the first sentence right anyway. Thanks for playing!!

- AB

Straight up hyperbole. The guy has done nothing rising above mere words or the actions of a quasi ruthless business man.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MillerTribe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join