It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
All ready to go. Let's raid it up.

Hello?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Have they raided Giuliani yet? That's the "raids", right? To find the leak in the FBI? Granted, nothing of value to anyone was leaked- just weiner mails, but the FBI is supposed to be a lot tighter and more professional than that. I suspect President Clinton will need to appoint someone to clean it up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
All ready to go. Let's raid it up.

Hello?

Lol,

This is pretty funny

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So the raids happened. They werent exactly like it was twisted by the source / sites, but it makes a lot of sense that the imoending raids were the roundup of the child sex traffickers that just happened. Do you think maybe some of the info for this came off Weiners computer?

Superficially, its not difficult to jump from A to B here, but then again there might not be a connection.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't think anything significant is going to happen anymore.

It seems like they're just doing this to get the e-mail situation over with and just move on.

You would think something would have happened by now.

If Hillary faces no consequences she just really must be untouchable because I am pretty sure there is, at the very least, evidence showing intent now. I thought so anyway.

edit on 6-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
They just released this a few minutes ago:

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

Based on case protocol, the FBI is either preparing to conduct sweeping search warrants in the Clinton Foundation investigation or ready to start arresting suspects. Or both. If a grand jury has been convened by the Justice Department since Comey’s decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton case last week, then the FBI could make arrests if indictments were handed down by Thursday (yesterday). If not, it is more likely FBI agents are being amassed for multiple simultaneous raids on suspects’ homes and businesses to secure warrant-backed evidence.

True Pundit

The last True Pundit article was about child trafficking, since then Hillary has been linked to trafficking in Haiti. They also broke the Assange being droned story.

Either True Pundit has gone mad or this country is going to be shaken hard. Guess we will find out tomorrow.

True Pundit Twitter
Thomas1774Paine Twitter

Ghost

lol where you get that from putins propaganda news report lol

FBI hasnt even read all of the emails yet, when comey made the announcent he hadnt even talked to a judge yet to reopen the case.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DeathShield

It's called debate.

Perhaps you should be a bit more accurate ... you consider CNN, Snopes, etc. as propaganda outlets. I consider them at least as notable as some random Youtube user claiming to represent "Anonymous." (The production value alone suggests propaganda efforts to most of us ... but you drone on about your conspiratorial "cred.")

Where exactly did i say OPs sources or any of the ones you listed are in fact credible or otherwise? my point was that in addition to your incendiary behaviour, your own sources are not deemed credible by a large portion of this site you are deflecting and making strawmen again. It has nothing to do with the actual credibility of your source or the OPs source.

Are you really claiming that John McCain is a left-wing sympathizer and propagandist now? LOL.

No. Why the irelevant strawman?

Friend, I don't think you and I have ever conversed before, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

i wasnt looking for your approval.

If you are sincere with labeling me friend, then i highly suggest that you heed my criticism. I am man enough to admit that i allowed my emotions to dictate me, for that i can apologize.

I do, however, stand by my criticisms.

Your individual perspectives on what CONSPIRACY is and isn't are YOURS.

The same can be said of skeptics and believers alike. What is your point? What does this have to do with a popular opinion in regards to the credibility of your sources?

Your personal opinions are not universal.

I never thought they were. You are projecting it seems.

That is a rather general statement that could apply to anyone.

Listen: I would like to be a gentleman and i fumbled with my first post. I can owe up to my own folly and for that i do apologize. On the other hand, you keep putting words in my mouth and being outright dishonest with me. It is insulting to me and probably for others, since you seem to do this to a lot of people who disagree with you. I cant ignore this.

Ill probably get my goats handed to me by the Mods, but i am willing to take any punishment gracefully. I embodied hypocrisy and gave in to an adversarial mindset.

This is the last post i am making towards you. If you want to continue then PM me. Otherwise, please pay attention to what i wrote in regards to OP. I dragged the bar and derailed -that is my fault- this with first post.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

1. I am not the topic.

2. You don't speak for anyone here but yourself.

3. I am glad to be ignored by the likes of you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: okachobi
Have they raided Giuliani yet? That's the "raids", right? To find the leak in the FBI? Granted, nothing of value to anyone was leaked- just weiner mails, but the FBI is supposed to be a lot tighter and more professional than that. I suspect President Clinton will need to appoint someone to clean it up.

Any way one looks at it the FBI has been compromised.

Pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The Trump supporters are amped, of course, but there just aren't enough of them,.

Disagree.

IMO he actually has a base of supporters while she is more of a manufactured candidate .

She Low showing in her rallies, paying millions to get positive Social media following. Additionally despite having the MSM and every large corporation behind her she is still neck to neck with Agent Orange?

and Trump has very little mainstream appeal

That I agree with.

However despite me not trusting Trump I find that as a good thing.

, so his peak simply isn't enough to get him elected, UNLESS Hillary voters stay home

He won't get elected because the system is rigged for Her just like the DNC and MSM rigged it for her against Bernie.

She does the impossible and makes trump look like a cub scout .

edit on 051130America/ChicagoSun, 06 Nov 2016 08:05:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

So the raids happened.

Really? Where did you read that?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have to give it to Trump supporters on ATS.

They are very easy to fool. Again and again and again.

How many of these threads have proven to be completely fallacious? And how many dates have been issued that were guaranteed spell the end of HRC ... and didn't?

You could fill several volumes with this stuff.

It would be hilarious, if it wasn't rather sad.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I have to give it to Trump supporters on ATS.

They are very easy to fool. Again and again and again.

How many of these threads have proven to be completely fallacious? And how many dates have been issued that were guaranteed spell the end of HRC ... and didn't?

You could fill several volumes with this stuff.

It would be hilarious, if it wasn't rather sad.

They are very slow learners, 2 days left for the daily hillary is going to jail threads.
edit on 6-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This seems to have gone a bit quiet, someone needs to check their sources.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

now I know what they meant when they said,"justice is blind"...
someone get the lady a cane.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"Any way one looks at it the FBI has been compromised.
Pure and simple." (Gryphon66)

Yes, Gryphon66.

It's the Comey Comedy Hour

edit on 6-11-2016 by moocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
****Again: bring this to PM so we can stop derailing the thread. Since you clearly want an audience, i will humor you here.

From this point on, you will only hear from me in PM where this topic is concerned. Egg on my own face for even dignifying you and playing into your derailment and CONCIOUS REFUSAL to address my topically relevant points in this thread or others ****

originally posted by: Gryphon66

1. I am not the topic.

(Again: bring this to PM so we can stop derailing the thread.)

When you frequently and needlessly mock others and derail with strawmen and appeals to ridicule; you and others often make yourself the topic.

Ill be blunt:
If you dont want to be the topic, then stop loudly injecting yourself into and derailing the topic.

2. You don't speak for anyone here but yourself.

(Again: why couldnt you bring this to PM so we can stop derailing the thread?)

Again: where have i said otherwise or even intentionally implied as such? Your pareidolic projection is too deafening for this old metalhead.

If that is how you need to interpret and frame my statements, so you can feel like you have the intellectual and ethical high ground, then i can not reason with you. Also. You are still lying. Blatantly at that.

You also know ( and ignore) that what i am saying is factually accurate for a certain portion of the population both here on ATS and as relayed in public opinion polls. It also applies to the frothy trumpalos
you are obsessively arguing with. You will of course sharpshoot the first sentence in this paragraph and claim otherwise, in a lame attempt to ostracise and otherize me. It's textbook Alinsky TBH.

The fact that you a constantly misrepresent people's arguments and frame a narrative goes to show just how much Merit there really is your statements or " facts". That damns you more than my scathing rebukes ever will.

3. I am glad to be ignored by the likes of you.

*eye roll*

Oh i am sure you are...

I accept your graceless concession.

Again: bring this to PM so we can stop derailing the thread.

edit on 6-11-2016 by DeathShield because: Zionism.

edit on 6-11-2016 by DeathShield because: Space-Zionism.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wouldn't it have been better to PM this?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, this was a flop. I'm still a bit surprised by it because faking a story like this doesn't gain anything as it was so easily dismissed. The only exception would be that the DOJ blocked it.

I'll still be watching TP, but with much skepticism.

The drone story holds weight only because how Mook and Clinton reacted. The trafficking portion is due to the link to Laura Silsby and and Hillarys interest, at the time, with children being trafficked from Haiti for profit from adoption, not sex trafficking. The link is loose, but worth keeping an eye on.

I've skimmed your threads and will read them through when I have time to cross reference. Really, I was hoping your next thread would be on Palantir.

While I don't think I'm within shouting distance of you politically, I did want to point out that this is a graceful and intellectually honest reply. I think folks around here don't do enough to point out the quality conduct of people they generally disagree with. "Be the change you want to see" and all that. Bravo, sir, for your civilized conduct here.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

1) It's atrocious form to post with nil content of your own and a link to a dubious Youtube video.

2) This is so far off the topic I'm surprised it has not met with mod censure.

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join