It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots: The Clintons in the internet's crosshairs again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A group of Redditor's have managed to produce emails providing a connection between a one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge, and one Hillary Clinton, SoS at the time. No big deal, aside from the fact that Laura Silsby was caught and charged with the kid napping of 33 children from within the borders of Haiti. Who better to aid in her defense than a sexually deviant defense attorney provided by none other than Hillary Clinton.

More can be found regarding ms. Silsby on this ats thread created here .

Anyone who's followed the Clinton's closely over the past two decades knows how much of a hand they have had in the monetary exploitation of the people of Haiti. Many now are drawing the connections between something much more sinister.

Hillary's interest into Ms. Silsby dates as far back as 2001, with many status updates re: The New Life Children's Refuge coming from emails sent by Huma Abedin herself! One of which talks in great detail re: how much international transportation of children roughly costs. (You just can't make this up)

while I agree that none of the emails referenced have proven to be coffin nails off content alone, contributors have only Had access to emails that are currently released. Could it be that the NYPD has recently stumbled upon a trove with slightly more sinister substance? Are upcoming releases so damning that the FBI had its hands tied in the re-opening of the investigation ?

Source of this speculation can be found on this thread

Recently released information and exposés have made the Clinton's role in the Haitian "restructuring" undeniable, but this has only really pertained to the political and regional infrastructure. How easy for them to extend that exploitation to the nations people, literal or otherwise.

It is my hope that all of this is nested in conspiracy, and that the latest FBI development does NOT pertain to human trafficking but crimes much more stomach-able. It is my fear however that the harsh realities of our world are playing out right before our very eyes.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mmshelt

The Reddit "Centipedes" must be connecting the right dots if Wikileaks is taking notice and posting their findings.

Wikileaks Twitter

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mmshelt

It is already being discussed at the following thread.

Convicted child abductor who was caught stealing children in Haiti connected with the Clintons

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this. The other thread has disappeared, and I had planned to read through that. I wish it wouldn't have disappeared. I hadn't heard of this happening, and so I plan to spend some time reading through everything. This is all very interesting. I know that human trafficking does happen, and I wish that would stop happening. This is a very sad situation, and if this involves Bill, and Hillary Clinton, and others, I hope that something is done, and it's all stopped.
edit on 3-11-2016 by EllariaCatalonia because: The faeries decided to visit.

new topics

top topics

join