It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I saw many examples on the internet of handkerchiefs with all kinds of maps printed on them. Florida with pink flamingos. New Zealand with indigenous peoples. Maps of places with different kinds of ships.

John Podesta's background says that his grandparents immigrated from Italy, so.... maybe a map of Italy with pizzas? Is that really so far fetched? It's a lot less far fetched than code for sex with minors.

Did you see the nation of Pizza with pepperonis, too?

Italy map? I get it.
Florida map? I get it.
New Zealand map? I get it.

Pizza map? WTF are you talking about?

ETA: Italy is a flipping boot. A map of Italy is obvious. This was a 'pizza-related map.'
edit on 3-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
codes words have been used for vile things for a long time.

Oh, I get that. Code words are used for anything you want to hide.

And this seems like code to me.

"Pizza-related map" has no meaning to me. But it has meaning to these people. Whatever they are doing...I can't identify with it or comprehend.

The source we'll call "J" told us:"In the online community, most people use the acronym MAPs -- minor-attracted persons. But pedophile ... the way that's supposed to be used is for someone who is attracted to children, people of a certain age -- and by that definition, yes, I'd refer to myself as a pedophile. But the media uses that for child molester."

Cracked article on pedophilia

I have no clue if it is this, someone on Reddit mentioned it.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Jonjonj because: format

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I came, I saw, I left.
You've all reached a new low, and I think it's related to paranoia and delusions.
Some day I hope you will all be ashamed that you fell for such an obvious hoax.

The emails are turning up the usual nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I came, I saw, I left.
You've all reached a new low, and I think it's related to paranoia and delusions.

Have you read the e-mails? At all? No pay to play? No confirmation that the e-mails were deleted because a subpoena? No leaving Chris Stephens to die after he requested to leave because of his safety? Nothing? Really?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Bill Clinton once got some map on a pizza's dress. I wonder what the code for 'dress' is?

'Handkerchief'?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Not within the realm of possibility that the person describing it didn't look closely enough to see what area the map was of and just saw a map with pizzas on it? Might not have even been Italy; it might have been different types of pizzas around the world, or in certain parts of the world. Might have been a joke handkerchief given to him by someone personal.

Come on, you're smarter than this. The closer you get to an important election, the more crazy stuff starts getting thrown out there in an attempt to influence the election. When people don't have anything of real substance, weird stuff just starts coming. Don't fall for it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: recrisp
Bill Clinton once got some map on a pizza's dress. I wonder what the code for 'dress' is?

'Handkerchief'?

That's what MotherMayEye said too up above.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
HANDKERCHIEF====DIAPER>>>>GOOGLE THESAURUS SYNONYMS FOR DIAPER/HANDKERCHIEF===FOR BABIES!!!!!
FOR BABIES, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!>>>>MY HEART DIED A LITTLE JUST NOW

WORD IS SOMETIMES USED BY OTHER CULTURES TO MEAN NAPPY CLOTH
THESE SICK PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Not within the realm of possibility that the person describing it didn't look closely enough to see what area the map was of and just saw a map with pizzas on it? Might not have even been Italy; it might have been different types of pizzas around the world, or in certain parts of the world. Might have been a joke handkerchief given to him by someone personal.

Come on, you're smarter than this. The closer you get to an important election, the more crazy stuff starts getting thrown out there in an attempt to influence the election. When people don't have anything of real substance, weird stuff just starts coming. Don't fall for it.

B&W handkerchief but 'pizzas' somehow stood out on it.

No. You are smarter than this.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I came, I saw, I left.

Have you read the e-mails? At all? No pay to play? No confirmation that the e-mails were deleted because a subpoena? No leaving Chris Stephens to die after he requested to leave because of his safety? Nothing? Really?

There is nothing earth shattering in these emails that I could see. We already know that Chris Stephens wanted to leave but was asked to stay. That's not new news. There's nothing in the emails that said someone put a gun to his head to force him to stay. There has already been an investigation of Benghazi - all that was gone over - and Clinton was cleared.

(post by angeldoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am doubtful map means semen.

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related.)

I read the whole email not the select lines and it's difficult to really say anything bad was said. Its a group of emails talking about a vacation trip and rental houses at martha's vineyard.

They ask podesta if he wants his handkerchief mailed back. its not underwear or condoms or anything of that sort.
handkerchief could mean sex slave but that is a reach.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related.)

I read the whole email not the select lines and it's difficult to really say anything bad was said. Its a group of emails talking about a vacation trip and rental houses at martha's vineyard.

They ask podesta if he wants his handkerchief mailed back. its not underwear or condoms or anything of that sort.
handkerchief could mean sex slave but that is a reach.

If you read the chain -- I did, too -- then you saw no one mentioned pizza or maps with regard to the handkerchief before it was passed on to Podesta.

I find it odd and nonsensical without some 'key' to decipher the meaning. On its face, it doesn't make sense.

My friends and I would refer to pot as "our beautiful friend Mary" or "salad," when I was in college. That's what this email reminded me of: Some kind of code to hide something.

(post by angeldoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

No # Sherlock.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Great.

I think you are way too partisan to tolerate anyone thinking critically about these emails so you want to call people paranoid, delusional, low-IQ, dumb to try to shame them into giving all the benefit of the doubt to people who don't deserve it -- against their better judgment.

P.S. I used to have another account years ago, and lost my login info. I've been around a long while. Seriously, not much has changed in the last ten years.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I came, I saw, I left.

There is nothing earth shattering in these emails that I could see. We already know that Chris Stephens wanted to leave but was asked to stay. That's not new news. There's nothing in the emails that said someone put a gun to his head to force him to stay. There has already been an investigation of Benghazi - all that was gone over - and Clinton was cleared.

I'll give you Stephens, just makes me sick regardless.

There is definitely enough in the emails to be disgusted with the pay to play, lies/destruction of evidence, and the for profit foundation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think the guess of a code or slang is correct, but I am not convinced it refers to pedophilia yet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join