It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Halloween Posts?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can't believe that there isn't a Halloween post on the main page...so I'm starting one. I have two daughters that are basically moved out and great girls. I'm going to be a freakin' Grandfather early next year and I haven't seen them in Halloween costumes in a couple years. I miss that.

Halloween is still my favorite holiday as it allows everyone to express their inner self. It is a shame that it is a dying Holiday. I personally spent today working my business and chatting with a few close friends. That and a few glasses of wine was my personal celebration...and hours of horror movies on TV. Thank God they skipped Halloween 3 during the Halloween movie marathon. Halloween 3 was such a joke it should disappear forever. My wife is working but went in to work dressed up in some Gothic makeup and with a slit neck necklace. Kinda sexy in a weird way...but I digress.

I did manage to get one of my daughters out to a Halloween shop yesterday along with her boyfriend. We all bought some silly crap and had a good laugh. I got the wife a cute little laughing thing, found myself a mask that I just got a kick out of, my daughter grabbed a set of rabbit ears and her boyfriend picked out this creepy baby mask. Fifty bucks later we had a good laugh. Stupid crap is the best crap!

So...how was your Halloween?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I did a Halloween costume thread a week ago.

Since I am a fat, balding, elderly man, I thought I'd go as Harley Quinn.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I did a Halloween costume thread a week ago.

Since I am a fat, balding, elderly man, I thought I'd go as Harley Quinn.

What do they say...pictures or it didn't happen. On second thought, nevermind

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's mine:

Politics as a Sadomasochistic (BDSM) Spectator Sport

It seems to be proving too scary subject matter even for Halloween.
edit on 31-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I'm calling BS I know your costume involves a leather collar and large 3/4in chains with a tshirt that says Daddy dont stop on the back.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Never liked candy, costumes, or people.

So yeah Halloween is like my least favorite holiday.

link   

It is a dying holiday. I remember the streets filled with kids in costumes, trick or treating and wandering the neighborhood. So far I have seen 0 trick or treaters.

Do love the Halloween movies on AMC though (agree about 3), started watching them last night. It's also my husbands birthday, so it's always a celebration in our household.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is an amazing post. I obviously didn't read it all but I will. I do have one extremely important question I need you to answer for me thought. Very, very important.

WHO IS THE CHICK IN THE POLICE UNIFORM?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I love Halloween too!
Happy Halloween everybody!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

The birthday thing is really cool! I'm 51 so I remember the whole neighbor teaming with kids running house to house. No worries of bad candy...no fear of entering the home for a quick little haunted house entry way...it was awesome. Then you get home and hand out some candy as the night goes on. I even remember the re-treaters that would come back multiple times in different costumes.

But yeah...we get no one. There is a local town that makes a big deal for the kids. Cops out and directing traffic...the whole town is in on that same little piece of history you and I remember. Dying...not dead.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And OMG!!! Mischief Night used to be the king of nights. TP and shaving cream. Running around house to house trying to hide in the shadows. Ringing door bells and running. Now-a-days I think that is actually illegal. Kind of like a small pathetic version of the Purge.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
Never liked candy, costumes, or people.

So yeah Halloween is like my least favorite holiday.

You sir...have no soul. Happy Halloween anyway

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I have no idea. Just google imaged concepts as I went, trying to get a bunch sultry in there without hopefully making it too adult themed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Don't be hatin'. . . . .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I just puked a little in my mouth. Why did you have to ruin Wonder Woman for me. My wife has this little Wonder Woman outfit...well...never mind. It goes in the trash tomorrow! ALONG WITH MY DREAMS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

In fact...it looks like your avatar is doing the same.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You are always the hottest cosplayer at Comicon.

edit on 31-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In honor of DBCowboy...(no offence) what was your worst Halloween costume? At 12 years old I wore my Mother's wedding gown, put on a beard and carried and pretended to smoke a cigar. That image in the mirror set in stone that I couldn't be gay if I wanted to. U...G...L...Y.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I once dressed as DBCowboy dressed as a fat, old and bald Harley Quinn.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I once dressed as DBCowboy dressed as a fat, old and bald Harley Quinn.

You smokin' hawt babe!

<<   2  3 >>

join