It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mantras and chants creation algorithm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
During my experiences where I was communed with by some sort of entity that I have written about I was given this knowledge. Firstly I will give a mantra constructed with sounds not included because they just gave me few basic sounds. Om paraqi naramouk la kapatcheka omarienah: Use this to remove a plainic weight within a higher dimension. Om Paray onivma: Use this to combat the serpent entity that the Martians use to attack you. Gah: Uses this to return something to its previous state. Ah: Use this to send or receive knowledge from other forms of consciousness. Neoh: Use this to manifest a dominant energy in a mantra. Lo: Use this to weaken energetic blockages. Yu: Use thi to create an energetic block [specify it in the mantra and that it is what is referred to]. Pio: Use this to work in a specified dimension by connecting to that version of your self. Qi: Use this with Pio and ascend while saying until you have reached the dimension you wish to connect to. Gahanai: Focus on a chakra and say this and feel it ascending to ascend your chakra to a higher dimension. Uimaka: Use this to force energy to manifest if it is being prevented from doing so. Nigatho: Use this to interrupt an energetic connection to your self. Hiaragoro: Use this to create an external chakra with programmed experiential energy. Lopokai: Use this to relay an energetic connection to your self. Neugaha: Use this to make something energetically connected to you fear being connected to you. Eru: While saying this you have perfect and synchronized chakraic reticulum, relation and rotation.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
... Use this to combat the serpent entity that the Martians use to attack you....

Wouldn't all this happy crappy fit better under the 'short stories' category?
I'm hearing an awful lot of unsupported and unsupportable fiction here...
Time to call a spade a spade?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

The entities I communed with create a sort of spirit being that wraps around the chakras and takes the form of the snake because the human chakras are in a line. I have learned through the outcome of their actions that they are the Martians.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The entities I communed with create a sort of spirit being that wraps around the chakras and takes the form of the snake because the human chakras are in a line. I have learned through the outcome of their actions that they are the Martians.

Baby, you just gave me goose-bumps!
I think I'm in Love (again)! *__-

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If you want to have the serpentine chakraic attachment, try to communicate with the planet Mars through meditation and tell them you want to be a teacher for humanity. I didn't do it that way but they are accepting new people all the time, and they usually force people to have this attachment.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

If you want to have the serpentine chakraic attachment, try to communicate with the planet Mars through meditation and tell them you want to be a teacher for humanity. I didn't do it that way but they are accepting new people all the time, and they usually force people to have this attachment.

Thank you for the offer, but We are quite comfortable Here in Paradise... *__-

top topics

join