It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's State Department spent $5.4 million on 'crystal stemware'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
More corruption from the KlintonKamp. The Washington Examiner just published an accounting from 21-page memo.
www.washingtonexaminer.com... oxnews.com&utm_medium=feed
A familiar find at most federal agencies, Clinton presided over The State Department’s spending of millions of taxpayer dollars on lavish goods and frivolous initiatives, such as a $5.4 million "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" and $630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages." Hillary is also directly responsible for the expensive unsuccessful reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here, she spent more than $600 million on failed projects in those two countries alone! As if that’s not outrageous enough, she spent an additional $9.8 million on frivolous purchases such as the $79,000 in taxpayer funds Clinton's agency used to buy up copies of President Obama's book or the $53,004 her agency spent on "marble polishing services" at the U.S. embassy in Brasilia "during the summer of 2010." The State Department inspector general noted contract files for projects worth up to $6 billion had disappeared since 2008.
web.archive.org...://oig.state.gov/documents/organization/224580.pdf
eta: I can't get the above link to work, however in the Washington Examiner article, the link is in the 8th paragraph contained in the word "memo".

edit on V482016Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 30 Oct 2016 02:48:33 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

"$630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages" lol wow she has to lie and rig everything just sad..
edit on 30-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There is so much homelessness, so many kids going to school without lunch, so many 'working poor' who work long hours and pay their taxes and still struggle to make ends meet all for the gov't to spend big on f**king FB likes and crystal stemware.

I feel physically sick.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Kalixi because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Wow, there are no soures in this article. What a shock.

Come on people, don;t be so lazy.
edit on 30-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
There is so much homelessness, so many kids going to school without lunch, so many 'working poor' who work long hours and pay their taxes and still struggle to make ends meet all for the gov't to spend big on f**king FB likes and crystal stemware.

I feel physically sick.

People dying of dehydration? Malnutrition? Preventable disease? All these issues could be resolved planet wide if even a tiny portion of corrupted spending went towards it. Human's are just pieces of # (the ones that could make a difference any way).

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah there is. Ironic joke you're the one being lazy open beady eyes link is in the op.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Wow, there are no soures in this article. What a shock.

Come on people, don;t be so lazy.

No sources?
Really?
Really!!!!
relda, take a seat!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well they're both broken...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Hillary is also directly responsible for the expensive unsuccessful reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here, she spent more than $600 million on failed projects

I wonder who the contractors were that did the ground/merc work.

I wonder if Bill or Hillary or their foundation received any speaking fee's or gifts from any of those companies..

I wonder...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You know, I highly doubt that Clinton was directly responsible for these expenditures.

There are a lot of people between her and those involved, which, if you read the memo are CO's (Contracting Officers) and COR's (Contracting Officer Representatives).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It should be noted too that one of the audits cited was carried out in 2008, for the year before (2007), when Condoleezza Rice was Secretary of State...

psm.du.edu... (PDF)

That report also touches on the previous audit published in 2007, and that audit found similar deficiencies then too..

Seems this more a Bureaucratic issue rather than a specific person issue, wouldn't you now agree?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well they're both broken...

Maybe it's your connection. The W.E works fine for me. Your the only person who can't get the W.E. to work.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

They better count the crystal stemware for with the HRC things tend to disappear into the Clinton's homes.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You know, I highly doubt that Clinton was directly responsible for these expenditures.

The Office of Inspector General says she is.

There are a lot of people between her and those involved, which, if you read the memo are CO's (Contracting Officers) and COR's (Contracting Officer Representatives).

Interesting, I'm glad you could make the link work.
However, she was the S.O.S. and was responsible for her staff and the spending for the years she was in office, i.e. year 1=2009, year 2=2010, year 3=2011, year 4=2012, year 5= 2013, and the contract she approved going into (wait for it) year 6= 2014. (wow...that was painful rolling that out to you.)
You may agree with the incompetent statement, "we have to pass the law to see what's in it" but most people here in the USA, hold our Head of State officials responsible for their actions. Perhaps it's different in Oz.
edit on V072016Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 30 Oct 2016 06:07:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Holy Toledo!!

No wonder the State Department went without an IG for so long.

She blew $6B? I think the Clinton Foundation should be responsible for paying it all back.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Ignoring the fact that Republicans have also been audited and come up short as well, are we?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
SHE ALSO STOLE FURNITURE OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE, WHAT TRASHY PEOPLE

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That was my first thought also, I wonder how much of that multi million dollar crystal she took with her when she left the state department?
you can take the girl out of Arkansas but you can`t take Arkansas out of the girl, she isn`t nothing but a common white trash thief.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ignoring the fact that Republicans have also been audited and come up short as well, are we?

No.

How many of those Republicans ran for President, which would give them significant influence over the federal budget?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Hillary is also directly responsible for the expensive unsuccessful reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here, she spent more than $600 million on failed projects

I wonder who the contractors were that did the ground/merc work.

I wonder if Bill or Hillary or their foundation received any speaking fee's or gifts from any of those companies..

I wonder...

For merc's, we may never know. The wars that have erupted
around the globe have cultivated many warriors with impeccable
skills (of coarse with a price). Academi and Triple Canopy come to mind and
are now controlled by Iggy and the Constellis Group (based in Chicago).
I think it would be safe to say that Halliburton was NOT one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join