It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was UFO Investigator Max Spiers Silenced by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
British UFO investigator Max Spiers has died in Poland. On the sofa of a woman he hardly knew. After spewing ‘black vomit’.

Not long before, he texted his mother (so she says) telling her to investigate if anything happens to him. ‘Your boy’s in trouble,’ he wrote.

Max Spiers: UK refuses to investigate 'suspicious' death of British conspiracy theorist

Some of his associates are saying he was taken out by dimension-hopping aliens.

Back in better days, this would have been all over ATS; it wouldn’t have needed a kibitzer like me to bring it up.

But these days it’s all Trump, Trump, Trump round here, like Nellie the Elephant. All the new threads are in the political forums.

Well, for the few UFO aficionados still interested in something other than the US presidential circus, here’s something to discuss.

edit on 28/10/16 by Astyanax because: oh, all sorts.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

This has been posted already. I don't know if I have heard of the guy before. But the fact the he says he is in danger right when it happens is a tad suspicious.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I wonder what was meant by black vomit. Some people see something come out of a person, and if it is not red, but is darker than that by a significant degree, will call it black, when its really a deep brown. There are some things which could cause this, which are not necessarily caused by poison, assault, or other nefarious things.

A short, and probably incomplete list follows:

Peptic ulcer
Helicobacter pylori infection
Mallory-Weiss syndrome
Gastrointestinal bleeding
Various cancers
Bulimia
Iron poisoning

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

But these days it’s all Trump, Trump, Trump round here, like Nellie the Elephant.

Anyway, for the few UFO aficionados still interested in something other than the US presidential circus, here’s something to discuss.

Ouch... maybe you shouldn't have added that part?

Now you will have all the usual people grinding their teeth and gleefully rubbing their hands in order to shill your thread out mate.

On topic..

Personally I don't think (as the title says) that aliens have anything to do with this, I would be inclined... as TrueBrit says above, any of the natural causes (apart from iron poisoning) which are listed.

Black vomit is usually caused by bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract. The bleeding is a sign of an underlying medical problem. Patients who vomit black or dark brown blood, bright red blood, or blood that looks like coffee grounds should see a doctor as soon as possible for evaluation and treatment. Occasionally black vomit can be caused by something a patient has eaten, as in the case of a patient who eats a dark food like chocolate cake and then feels sick. If there is no dietary explanation, however, the dark vomit may be a sign of a medical emergency.

Linky Winky : www.wisegeekhealth.com...

OR maybe that some human alphabet entity decided that it was time to shut his gob for ever by slow (or quick) poisoning.

What is strange is that Polish authorities said Mr Spiers died from natural causes, but his mother claims no post-mortem examination was carried out on his body in the country...

Maybe the post mortem should be carried out in the UK, I believe this HAS to be done if death of a UK citizen is deemed as suspicious? But I suppose the only way that can be done is if his mother actually files a report to the law authorities?

But then again... I wonder if his body will be "accidently" cremated before she gets to file a report?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 28-10-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If you've heard any of his interviews...the guy was a bit on the crazy side. In fact most of what he said sounded like he had watched too much sci-fi and started believing it. I don't think any government agency, or aliens had him killed. The fact that the one person wouldn't let medical assistance come to him, nor take him to the hospital...that's where the fault lies, in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A video interview, make up your own mind bearing in mind that Sorcha Faal is making mileage out of this in various websites.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm not putting conspiracy theorists down but this guy and his conspiracy mates are proper nutjobs, with some of their claims, just do a little research and it will be obvious..
The doctors in Poland even said the guy needed to go hospital but instead they decided to do some sort of spiritual ritual to revive him.. Needless to say it didn't work..

Also this story didn't come out until for a while after he died by the daily mail (s###y UK tabloid) which in itself is a bit odd of it were taken seriously.. But it comes out on a slow news day..

Having said that I don't like to talk ill of the dead, but that is the reality of it..
Rest in peace Mr speirs.
edit on 28/10/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't think the barf itself is as noteworthy as the fact that he essentially implied someone was trying to kill him just prior to his actual death.

I'm guessing that predicting one's own death within days is not a very common occurrence unless one is ill, suicidal or in some kind of obvious danger. How many people does that happen to? One in a hundred million?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
I don't think the barf itself is as noteworthy as the fact that he essentially implied someone was trying to kill him just prior to his actual death.

I'm guessing that predicting one's own death within days is not a very common occurrence unless one is ill, suicidal or in some kind of obvious danger. How many people does that happen to? One in a hundred million?

Woah, there. The text he sent his mother said: "Your boy's in trouble. if anything happens to me, investigate."

That's not exactly a prediction. And it's not incompatible with someone who is horribly aware that something bad is happening to him, even though he doesn't understand what it is. And most of us would feel pretty bad for a lengthy period of time if something fatal was taking place in our guts.

I mean, he might very well have suspected he was being poisoned by someone, even though his text doesn't say that, but that doesn't mean that he really was being poisoned.

I think the big clue is the fact that if he thought someone was getting to him to poison him, he would have been safer under supervision and being looked after. To you or me, after a period of abdominal pain, the right thing to do would be to go and check oneself into hospital, and get things looked at to find out what's really going on and get treatment if necessary. Not to carry on regardless and doss down on a mate's sofa.

TL;DR - he was ill, and paranoid, and foolishly didn't turn up at the local accident and emergency ward, and died as a result. Probably.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Looks like he was a believer in the moon-saturn matrix conspiracy. That saturn is projecting signals to which the moon amplifys to earth. This combined with dimensional beings that work to keep souls coming back to earth and experiancing this duelity with all its beautiful pleasure and horrific pain.

It's an interesting conspiracy, but if it were true and he landed on these controller's radars then I would imagine that there would be nothing he could do to defend himself.

Anyway, the easiest explanation is that he was a little nutty and didn't get proper medical attention. However, who knows the depths of this crazy existance.

O, and on a side note.. Saturn's hexagon has recently changed from blue to gold.

edit on 28-10-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hm, interesting mystery. Thanks for sharing, it's a nice relief from all the political mud throwing. This thread reminds me of how ATS is supposed to be - exposing mysteries and making you think.

I am of the opinion that the guy was mostly nut, but my gut feeling tells me there's something fishy with his death though.

Intriguing, S+F mate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I find it hard to believe that ultra-dimensional beings who can construct artificial planets in order to propagate signals to control the entire human race in order to manipulate the force of reincarnation would (a) be interested in some small-town Brit of whom none of us had ever heard till he died, or (b) not have better means to silence him than some slow-acting poison or similar. Why not just, say, teleport him to Venus or something? Or even keep him alive and use him to propagate disinformation?

Anyways...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Was UFO Investigator Max Spiers Silenced by Aliens?

No , 100 %

Some of his associates are saying he was taken out by dimension-hopping aliens.

Probably so they can write a book about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
thread was cool until you had to complain about nothing.
13,000+ posts and now your worried about "kibitzer", ok man.

You arent the first to cover this story here anyway, get over yourself

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Good point
. It is hard to believe. However, I find that theory interesting. Well.. mainly all the symbolic and numberological connecitons people make.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't know.. I listened to some of his interviews. He talks about a few interesting bits which may touch on some high level top secret stuff, mixed in with likely ridiculous stuff he pulls out of his arse.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No disrespect, but this guy seems like rather small potatoes to get the murdered treatment.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Rebumping this thread amidst the political taurine faecal matter because this one is worth it.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Think it had nothing to do with aliens/ufos. There are plenty of people doing the same thing as him still alive and kicking.

Dont know if this is true, but someone mentioned to me that this guy was on the brink of naming a huge pedo ring consisting of very powerful known people.

Anyone heard about this?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Thats what i'm interested in is the dimensional hopping. I saw like, this ufo 3 years ago and I was like blown away. I can't even describe it. It was metallic and had 3 or 4 lights on the front and back of it. So what do you think aliens are? I believe they exist I just don't know what or where from, a time rip or something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join