It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump The Establishment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I put this in the "New World Order" forum for a reason. I wanted to avoid the perils of the Mud-Pit and not be confined by the walls of limited political viewpoints. I searched ATS using Google and couldn't find this video posted yet. My opinion of Donald Trump is of little importance to anyone. I stand behind the same principles that are needed to survive and care for one another and to be as free as possible in doing so.

The question I have is, are you ready for the Trump World Order?

It's almost...

edit on 24-10-2016 by eisegesis because: 3000!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Identifying the problem is a part of it. But how is his video really different from a Bernie Sanders video in correctly identifying problems? So now, where are his solutions? I asked a Trump voter to name one helpful policy Trump would implement. The response was that he would bring out nation-wide stop-and-frisk, a warrantless search of people deemed to be looking suspicious. My immediate response was that it is illegal and unconstitutional. There is NO exceptions written in the constitution to avoid a search warrant. I told him if he wants a probable cause exception he should ask for an amendment. So, name one helpful policy Trump will implement? I didn't notice any in the video.

There is someone who had absolutely epic videos, Ron Paul, and the only place in the United States that voted for him strongly was Grafton county in New Hampshire. Not coincidentally, I live there. I don't waste my time trying in futility talking to a brick wall... I simply voted with my feet and now find myself surrounded by libertarians everywhere I go. Its very nice. Our state really has among the best economies on the planet Earth because of libertarian economics.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

very nice. I had heard of this video but this is the first time I have watched it yet. If he is legit and not just faking it.. this could be the very thing to bring us from the brink.

If he is not... it could be the greatest bait and switch in our history.

I hope for the former.

All that aside, I am thankful that finally someone, ANYONE, is actually telling the truth. This is the time for us to try one last time to use the ballot to bring honor back to our people. One thing is for certain.... the want was there from the people.

Trump is a manifestation of the peoples desire to be free again. One man cannot fix what we have let degrade for 70 years. It will take us all working together to fix what has happened.

But this is a good start

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Please tell me how trump plans to do anything? Other than using his now powere to grab women by the 🐱?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I saw this video here. Only excerpts. Slamming trump for thinking he is messiah. Thank you for posting the context. It makes sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow. Whether it was actually delivered that way or pieced together, it all rings true and it's being exposed and proven more each day.

To those asking what he would do specifically, I say this content alone shows the choice before us. The one exposing the corruption verses the one leading it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Well let's see what could Trump do that would be good? Probably nothing.

But Hillary is a consummate liar. So who knows what she'll do either, nothing good either judging by her track record.

I U2U you.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Trump is exposing it? So he has ties to wikileaks and the hackers? Or he is using their information that is already public to his advantage?

If he and the hackers/wikileaks have ties, then that paints a fairly sour picture of wikileaks doesn't it?

If he is Just using what is now public information then he really isn't disclosing or exposing anything now is he.

So which is it?

And honestly I want some policy out of the man, not some half baked mumbo jumbo but a real plan of action. I don't give a good god dang if he promises to throw hrc in jail, i want to know what his plan really is to make America great again.
edit on 24-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I would argue we know exactly what HRC would do, trump on the other hand is a wild card and a scary one at that in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I actually agree with most of his sentiments in this video.

There really isn't anything else to say.
If I was running or in his shoes, I would say the same things to the people.
We need to try and stop this establishment of corruption, lies, and fear manipulations.
Simply put.

I also liked that he stated he didn't need to do this, because he understands it is a long time coming.

Nice.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who exposed it in time to each individual. It's the content of what had been exposed that is most important.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That is a powerful message, backed up daily by insurmountable evidences.

Hillary has nothing like that, her candidacy is bankrupt in public appeal.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Trump will be the last anti-establishment candidate to have a shot at the WH. It's now or never.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have still yet to hear how he plans on doing anything....

Gonna build a wall...make Mexico pay, gonna take all the oil from Iraq , where should we store it and how is that not grand theft? Going to make America great again? By buying Chinese steel and making all my trump goods over seas?

I got it we will build the wall and use it to store the oil, Mexico will pay for the wall for oil rights along the wall....we will incorporate all the 3rd world nations that trump uses to manufactor his goods as American companies so he can technically make America great again....

I just really want to know how he plans on doing anything...but it seems no one not even is adamant supporters can tell me that.....

Smh.....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Fair enough. But you really still feel that way after all the proven lies?

I mean...

Hillary Clinton told top banking executives that she has “both a public and a private position” on Wall Street reform and is reliant on wealthy donors to fund her campaign, leaked excerpts of the former first lady’s speeches seem to show, fueling claims of hypocrisy on the part of Mrs. Clinton at a crucial moment in the presidential campaign.

Source

You are really okay with this? You still feel you know the candidate when she says things like this?

Would you trust a boss that had a public and private opinion about you and your work?

Would you trust a doctor that had a public and private stance of you and your healthcare?

ETA: I am not Trump fan either. They should be precluded from politics.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Most people have a public and private view on many things.

My boss probably has a public and private feeling about me. Just so long as the opinion he is pushing when it comes to my pay raises is legitiment I could care less.

With HRC we know what we will be getting,

While trump is a wild card with no real plan of action., he loves to beat his chest and say "the right things" but he is all hot air.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Most people have a public and private view on many things.

Really? What kind of two faced people do you hang out with?

Any person that has two differing stances on something (whether public or private) by definition is practicing doublethink or compartmentalization.

Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.[1] Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Also related is cognitive dissonance, in which contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance — thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction. George Orwell created the word doublethink in his dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (published in 1948); doublethink is part of newspeak. In the novel, its origin within the typical citizen is unclear; while it could be partly a product of Big Brother's formal brainwashing programmes,[2] the novel explicitly shows people learning doublethink and newspeak due to peer pressure and a desire to "fit in", or gain status within the Party — to be seen as a loyal Party Member. In the novel, for someone to even recognize — let alone mention — any contradiction within the context of the Party line was akin to blasphemy, and could subject that someone to disciplinary action and to the instant social disapproval of fellow Party Members.

Source

Compartmentalization is an unconscious psychological defense mechanism used to avoid cognitive dissonance, or the mental discomfort and anxiety caused by a person's having conflicting values, cognitions, emotions, beliefs, etc. within themselves. Compartmentalization allows these conflicting ideas to co-exist by inhibiting direct or explicit acknowledgement and interaction between separate compartmentalized self states.[1]

Source

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to their beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.[1][2] Leon Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how humans strive for internal consistency. An individual who experiences inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and is motivated to try to reduce this dissonance, as well as actively avoid situations and information likely to increase it.[1]

Source

These are not good thing. They are signs of a damaged mind unable to rationalize properly.

If it isn't these things... It's point blank hypocrisy or lying.

I am not advocating for Trump here. I can deconstruct him as well. I think he may suffer from NPD.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thesungod because: .

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is by far the best political speech I herad from Trump. Frankly I didn't belive that he can deliver such a powerful message. Maybe somebody else wrote it for him but it doesn't seem that he's reading it from teleprompter...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I did agree I have a personal feeling about my boss and a public one. In private I call him an a hole, in public I don't talk to him. Two stances, one public on private.

In the political arena it is common to have a personal opinion and a political one.

The political opinion is the will of your constituents the people that have you and let you keep your job.

Your personal opinion is just that personal while it may differ with your political opinion a good politician (kind of an oxymoron...) can keep them separate and do what it is the will of his people want.

Or at least that is how it should be.

Once again just my opinion
Crim

P.s. no one has been able to show me how trump is going to do anything at all, just turned it around and attacked HRC..... tsk tsk tsk

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

I did agree I have a personal feeling about my boss and a public one. In private I call him an a hole, in public I don't talk to him. Two stances, one public on private.

That's not a different stance. That's abstaining from projecting your opinion of your boss. Your opinion and stance is that he's an a-hole you just don't say to his face.

Hillary has a public and private stance on wallstreet reform. In public she says they need to change and promises to change them. In private she says she has two stances and isn't going to muck with them.

We aren't talking opinions, we are talking stances. Two stances with your boss would be telling him you love him to his face while calling him an a-hole behind his back. A stance implies action, an opinion not so much.

In all honesty I believe she used the word "position" in the speech.

In any case this is the essence of doublethink. To say and do one thing to one group, then say and do the opposite to another based on where or who they are, but they completely conflict and cannot possibly both happen. You are either going to reform them or not.

You aren't doublethinking your boss, but Hillary is doublethinking wallstreet reform.

-DEVIL'S ADVOCATE TIME-

One thing i think that Trump has over Clinton is tax reform...

Table 2. Economic Impact of Hillary Clinton’s Tax Plan GDP -2.6% Capital Investment -7.0% Wage Rate -2.1% Full-time Equivalent Jobs (in thousands) -697 Source: Tax Foundation Taxes and Growth Model, March 2016.

Source

Table 2. Economic Impact of the Trump Plan GDP 6.9% / 8.2% Capital Investment 20.1% / 23.9% Wage Rate 5.4% / 6.3% Full-time Equivalent Jobs (in thousands) 1,807 / 2,155 Source: Tax Foundation Taxes and Growth Model, March 2016 Note: Numbers are listed with the higher-rate assumption first and the lower-rate assumption second.

Source

The Tax Foundation is no joke not partisan at all. They've been around since 1937 (formed due to the great depression).

-DEVIL'S ADVOCATE OFF-

Lock em both up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join