It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Kecksburg UFO crash a Nazi Satellite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As I was going over various older UFO reports I had an idea when I came to the Kecksburg UFO crash. What if it was a classified Nazi satellite? What if instead of an anti-gravity UFO the Nazi Bell (Die Glocke) was a satellite prototype? Would this even be possible given the level of rocket technology the Nazi's were capable of at the time?

I've been studying up on orbital mechanics trying to understand what it would take to get an object into the correct orbit to land near where it did in Kecksburg, but it's going to take a while to get my math up to par. Could it be a secret launch by the Nazi's before the end of the war? I don't think so. If the Nazi's had launched a satellite I'm sure they would have told the whole world about it to show how great Germany was in the waning days of WW2.

To me it's more likely it was a captured German satellite that was launched later on by the U.S., then the orbit decayed and it went down in the woods outside of Kecksburg. Possibly something nuclear on board. Of course this is all speculation, I'm no expert. What does strike me as weird is that when I searched on the internet for this theory, I didn't find one page about it. Maybe because it's so improbable? Any ideas, criticism, help, or whatever, is always welcomed.
edit on 24-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

While the Nazi could hit London with ease as the end of WWII, their rockets were not capable of reaching the US at the time so it is unlikely that they could then get something that big into orbit that it took, supposedly, a flat bed trailer to haul it away.

The US grabbed much of the German V-2 equipment. In fact, over 300 train car load were shipped to White Sands, New Mexico. That is how the US hot its feet wet with big rockets. Undoubtedly, German technology was behind the Kecksburg crash one way or another--if it was a domestic rocket part and not a genuine alien UFO.

ATS probably have people on board with a great deal of knowledge about both German tech and the crash.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

While the Nazi could hit London with ease as the end of WWII, their rockets were not capable of reaching the US at the time so it is unlikely that they could then get something that big into orbit that it took, supposedly, a flat bed trailer to haul it away.

The US grabbed much of the German V-2 equipment. In fact, over 300 train car load were shipped to White Sands, New Mexico. That is how the US hot its feet wet with big rockets. Undoubtedly, German technology was behind the Kecksburg crash one way or another--if it was a domestic rocket part and not a genuine alien UFO.

ATS probably have people on board with a great deal of knowledge about both German tech and the crash.

That's what I was thinking. From reading up on the German rocket program and how advanced it was at the time it seems more likely it was captured by the U.S. and tested sometime later on.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No, the technology was not developed yet..Von Braun was Germany's go to guy and after the war, with the US he got a satellite into orbit in 58 following Sputnik in 57.
If it could of been done earlier they surely would have.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I live somewhat near. There is a yearly symposium with great guest i hear.

Here is a link to a gentleman, that the ufo was discrbed as you guys are wondering. However it being a U.S. Spy satellite.

www.post-gazette.com...

"The unidentified flying object that came down Dec. 9, 1965, they say, was a General Electric Mark 2 Re-entry Vehicle that had been launched by the Air Force as a spy satellite, but fell out of orbit."

edit on 24-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
No, the technology was not developed yet..Von Braun was Germany's go to guy and after the war, with the US he got a satellite into orbit in 58 following Sputnik in 57.
If it could of been done earlier they surely would have.

What about it being a piece of captured equipment and tested later, maybe after Von Braun worked on it a little while longer?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerksI been saying it's a time capsule sent from WW2 and went out of control landed in Kecksburg Pa. Friends of mine were working on the farm and it was a spaceship from somewhere. Also the Miller farm sort of got all remodeled shortly after. Kinda strange.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I live somewhat near. There is a yearly symposium with great guest i hear.

Here is a link to a gentleman, that the ufo was discrbed as you guys are wondering. However it being a U.S. Spy satellite.

www.post-gazette.com...

"The unidentified flying object that came down Dec. 9, 1965, they say, was a General Electric Mark 2 Re-entry Vehicle that had been launched by the Air Force as a spy satellite, but fell out of orbit."

Thanks for the link. I might not be as far off in my speculation as I thought I was.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Undoubtedly, German technology was behind the Kecksburg crash one way or another

How do you get "Undoubtedly" from a rumor with absolutely no substantiating evidence?
I was a kid pumping gas in a car when that thing passed over Ohio. It lit up the sky, and the effect was no different than what you see as large fireballs caused by a bolide today. That is a fact. What ever went on in the ground at Kecksburg is massive conjecture based on many "Eye Witnesses", that never even saw it. Sure, it is a mystery, but early on, it had all of the hallmarks of a large meteor.
edit on 24-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I feel the 1940's equipment would of been too obsolete or too hard to modify/retrofit.
They certainly used the knowledge, theories and improved on it..after alot of trial and error..jmo

I think it was a piece of U.S. equipment in Kecksburg, but we may never know.
edit on 24-10-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I feel the 1940's equipment would of been too obsolete or too hard to modify/retrofit.
They certainly used the knowledge, theories and improved on it..after alot of trial and error..jmo

I think it was a piece of U.S. equipment in Kecksburg, but we may never know.

What I'm thinking is it was tested sometime in the early 1960's, as the Kecksburg crash was in 1965. Or maybe even earlier in the 1950's.
edit on 24-10-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well they have been successful since 58(U.S) in putting gear into orbit, it is probably fair to say German technology/science played a role via Von Braun and others.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well they have been successful since 58(U.S) in putting gear into orbit, it is probably fair to say German technology/science played a role via Von Braun and others.
True. I guess even if it was a captured Nazi Bell satellite prototype or built from the designs it would still be technically U.S. technology. And that would fit into the explanation in the article BigBurgh posted in his comment above as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Doubt it was NAZI but some kind of clock standard originally from ions of beryllium might have been used with the black knight era satellites. Germany had the keys is the date still classified?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The only place I know rockets were launched from Germany in WW2 was Peenemunde. Which isn't exactly a great place to launch rockets from - geographically speaking. Due to the extra speed needed to achieve escape velocity. Also, due to the fact almost the entirety of the Nazi rocketry program personnel were snafu'd with project paperclip, and brought to America, tells me Germans never put anything into space. But! I could be totally incorrect.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
Also, due to the fact almost the entirety of the Nazi rocketry program personnel were snafu'd with project paperclip...

Just an FYI, but I don't think you're using "Snafu" correctly. It stands for "Situation Normal: All F**ked Up". Much like FUBAR (F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition).

Think they both have a military origin.
Sorry for the off-topic post!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I like the Kecksburg case, but the idea of it being a Nazi satellite has problems.

First, you have to assume that the Germans would expend the manpower and resources to launch an object into orbit that would be massive enough to survive re-entry. That's a lot of fuel, a lot of scientists, a lot of skilled labor, and a lot of support that could be used elsewhere in the war effort.

Second, you would have to wonder why they would launch it. Did they expect to communicate with it by radio? What could it do while it was up there? It's not like they had solar panels. I can't see where a satellite in WW2 would have any useful function.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I like the Kecksburg case, but the idea of it being a Nazi satellite has problems.

First, you have to assume that the Germans would expend the manpower and resources to launch an object into orbit that would be massive enough to survive re-entry. That's a lot of fuel, a lot of scientists, a lot of skilled labor, and a lot of support that could be used elsewhere in the war effort.

Second, you would have to wonder why they would launch it. Did they expect to communicate with it by radio? What could it do while it was up there? It's not like they had solar panels. I can't see where a satellite in WW2 would have any useful function.
As I said in the OP, I don't believe it was launched by the Nazi's in the 1940's, but that it was further developed after being captured and then launched at a later date. The Kecksburg crash was in 1965.

Again this is just a thought I had after noticing the similarities between the Nazi Bell and what crashed in Kecksburg, and the thought had also occurred to me that maybe the Bell wasn't some sort of crazy alien technology or time machine, but was probably (if it existed) an early satellite prototype.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
The US grabbed much of the German V-2 equipment. In fact, over 300 train car load were shipped to White Sands, New Mexico. That is how the US hot its feet wet with big rockets. Undoubtedly, German technology was behind the Kecksburg crash one way or another

Don´t forget "Paperclip", where the US took some of the most evil Nazis and war criminals, gave them new names , new papers, new identities so that those Nazis could live in peace till their end, just in exchange for their knowledge.
DISGUSTING!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Ive proven what the Bell was in a previous topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join