It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher dimensional energy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have been taught this by the same entities that spoke with me in the past. The elements Earth, Air, Fire and Water are the dimensional construct. All higher dimensional energy has more power than energy originating from this dimension in terms of Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Earth, Air, Fire and Water energy can be created in higher dimensions through our dimension by using a ritual ring. For information on Ritual rings see Ritual rings in my other post. I have been told this post relates to the principles for higher dimensional technology. Unless we create higher dimensional technology within 145 years after that time we will be attacked from outside our planet by higher dimensional weaponry and we will not be able to destroy it. We can create higher dimensional energy through ritual because it exists primarily as higher dimensional energy residing in our realm. Some higher dimensions have mixed energy and therefore we can combine them to do so. This is all they told me because they want to interfere as minimal as possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

So this is in the science and technology section?
That is so ironic, it's like saying ironic belongs in the metal section of a language.
See what I did there.
Anyway prepare to be flamed. As am I.

meh, here is a star and flag anyway. We'll see how long this thread lasts.
edit on PMMonday28America/Chicago10V2016102831 by ThoughtIsMadness because: empathy

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Earth, air, fire, and water are not elements. Why the hell is this in science and technology?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Lol I know right, Well this thread has words in in it that may belong in science and tech. Dimension for example, or how about "energy".
There is also construct and planet. But alas the thread dies because of the word ritual.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well, you got your definitions wrong. Earth, air, fire and water aren't elements.

If you're going to get something that simple wrong, why would someone believe the rest of your post?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

You mean like analogy should go in the sex section of language?

(Couldn't resist)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You need to stop playing so much D&D and go outside.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You'll have an issue with this due to members farther and better versed in the subject. Presented better...you may have a chance to get your points across with those of us that do....
Best

MS

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We don't know how to measure, much less access and harness, the various energies lurking in over- and under-lapping dimensions. We can access and transform energy we know about -- mostly in the EM spectrum -- but we're pretty far away from reaching into the sub-dimensions and extracting anything we can use. Vortices. Holes of "nothingness." Our math falls a little short in that regard.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Their elementals as in they make up our entire universe. However it is symbolically. Earth represents matter and all that is physical. Air represents the flow of energy in our realm and the energetic composition of our universe as a whole. Fire represents the energy of creation or what causes existence. Water is the energy of consciousness and experience. These are the energetic composition of every realm.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yes that is true. They said that if the veil breaks before the end of june this year we will develop technology to be able to do so. They simply told me to upload this and that people can develop higher dimensional energy through RITUAL. It's how they do it. Its the only way to do it from within our dimension. Either people learn to create higher dimensional energy compositions in higher dimensions witch only requires RITUAL humanity is going to die and restart long from then.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Apart from what you just said is completely false.

Earth is matter.
Fire is matter AND energy.
Air is matter AND force.
Water is matter.

You're trying to rewrite what things are just to fit it into what you believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I dont play D&D and the elements Earth, Air, Fire and Water have nothing to do with D&D. They are logically everything in our universe! They are just symbolic, developed for our ancestors who categorized our universe into types of existence rather than types of matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The word ritual simply means course of actions to get a desired outcome. It is you that put it in that comprehension. This works, nevertheless if you use my other posts to be. You are right, it shouldn't be in SCIENCE, but it justifiably belongs in TECHNOLOGY because thats what it is. Its a method of doing something. Only it just requires your consciousness.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Ironic?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

These are the energetic construct of all universes. Matter, cause of creation, composition and experience.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Interesting

Alchemy ?
By Ritual rings you mean ouroboros ?!
Am I wrong to assume you're trying to construct : Aether within our realm ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Technically yes, in ritual I refer to we would be creating and working with Aether. Yes these are the alchemical elements. By ritual rings I refer to a text I wrote about dividing a ritual sphere into three rings for different sorts of energy works. Use an athame to draw the equal sized rings on the ground on the sphere that glow the color of your sphere. The outer one is for working with elemental energy within our realm. The center ring is for higher dimensional elemental energy. The second ring is for the conversion of higher and lower dimensional elemental energy.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Indeed very interesting. You know I'm not into ritual Magick or Alchemy I'm just a curious feline but if I understand it right you use (custom) ritual magick to create Aether don't you ? Aether is a hot item in this realm so I think you should also do some kind protection ritual before preforming this ritual or you will end up with all kinds of nasty's in your system.

Good luck with the ritual !

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Thank you. I always take care to do the best I can to be safe when working with energy. Yes I do use custom ritual magic. I find it more powerful to use magic personal to you but I generally base it on what I know to work from other paradigms. Im working on writing my paradigm and when it's finished I'm going to upload it on this forum.

top topics

join