It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC surrogate or just bad judgement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So of course the US election is being covered by the whole world. Denmark is no different and some reporters go out into the country and find stories to spice up the coverage.

So here we have Marc Stallings, a Utah car dealer. He intends to take this autocamper and go out on the road and campaign on his own for Trump. Talking about how he feels that the main campaign doesn't seem to put enough effort into Utah while the Clinton Campaign is.

But what bugs me is his choice of autocamper... seriously, look at it. Where have you seen that before? I'm not gonna write it becomes some of you will naturally comment on it.
But really?! I mean, really? I almost can't believe the poor judgement of this choice of vehicle as a campaign bus.

So... Clinton surrogate with one intention; to associate Trump with the origins of this camper, or just... well, stupid / naive?

Have a look for yourselves:

www.dr.dk...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Is that the type of RV in Breaking Bad? It just so happens that over the last few weeks, I have watched the entire Breaking Bad Series. I have to watch the finale, but took a night off to watch the debate. The RV is shown in the early part of the series, so it was a couple of weeks ago when I saw it, but I do believe that is a very similar type of vehicle.

I wouldn't associate any nefarious intent with the guy using it to campaign though. I wonder if many people would recognize it. The guy looks like a normal, everyman type. Of course, so was Walter White...

Just wanted to add, it's an excellent show.

edit on 10/20/2016 by rose126 because: messed up

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rose126

Agree... best show I've watched up till I "discovered" Game and Walking Dead.

And as you say, maybe he's a sweet normal guy, but he could chosen any rv

The question is, wether people will associate it with the series as being a "good tv show" or if they will associate it with "drug dealing".

Just thought it was curious.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You sound just like my son. He has been telling me to watch Breaking Bad for a long time. Now that I'm almost finished with it, he's trying to talk me into the Walking Dead. And he also raves about Game of Thrones.

As for the RV, it is a curious choice. I wonder if a lot of people will make the association. I wouldn't have until I watched the show. I could be totally wrong on this of course.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

not being a follower of the " breaking bad " TV franchise - i assumed that the punchline was going t be :

fleetwood bounder the vehicle designation as some sort of sleight against mr trumps character

to explain for people who may be outside the UK and not speak real english
a ` bounder ` - is a synonym for ` a dishonourable man `

citation

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

not being a follower of the " breaking bad " TV franchise - i assumed that the punchline was going t be :

fleetwood bounder the vehicle designation as some sort of sleight against mr trumps character

to explain for people who may be outside the UK and not speak real english
a ` bounder ` - is a synonym for ` a dishonourable man `

citation

Holy f..... well there we have it! I mean, how the hell can this be a coincidence? I refuse to believe it is.

So we have a "random" guy, in a possible swing state that just needs the last push to go from Rep. to Dem and this guy chooses an RV, that associates with a tv show where the vehicle was used for making drugs and it's a Bounder which is synonymous with

a man who behaves badly or in a way that is not moral, especially in his relationships with women

Come on!!

Dislaimer: I'm not supporting Trump.... I'm opposing the use of surrogates and in-transparent behaviour in politics. I would choose neither of the two!
edit on 20/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

top topics

join