It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Official Debate Poll Results: Clinton Wins 52% to 39%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The funny thing is that the Clinton News Network Poll is actually kind of close. I would be worried If I was a democrat and the system wasn't rigged.

Drudge has it at least as a 75 to 25 for trump.

So the CNN 52% to 39% poll is kind of telling on how much support Hilary has or better yet lacks from her base.

The CNN/ORC poll is a scientific poll using a random sample.

Drudge report is an online poll...Trump usually gets over 90% on those...I think it says something that he can only get 75% on a right wing online poll.

And do you really think a 13 point win is close?

link   
a reply to: Byrd

Who was this conservative blogger? Would you please provided a link? Many thanks.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

Can you post a reliable source? CNN was proved to say lies and had to back-track, retract statements multiple times before.
At this point they're on the level of tabloids.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hillary could have ignored all questions, done yoga on stage, sharted on the mod, been excercised by some priests, then eat an aborted baby koala, said the N word, then did a line off the podium, let Madonna perform acts on her and CNN would have her at 90% winner of the debate poll and then up 20 points nationally. Then, unless liberals actually watched all that, they would never know it happened because Trump made a lewd comment and that would overshadow the demons exiting her body..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The CNN/ORC poll is a scientific poll

Surely CNN or its viewer base has no bias.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

Instead of watching/listening to the debates (because you did not want to be distracted ) you read the debate comments live on twitter??? WTF Did they tell you what to think about it also..

Actually I have been told by a Clinton support to: and I quote "Dont think - - just read the words."

It's easier to parse what's going on if you read the words and skip the hand waving and posturing that they use so that you will find them credible.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Who was this conservative blogger? Would you please provided a link? Many thanks.

These guys

Yeah, USA Today but start at the bottom. Conservative. I thought about finding a liberal commentator that I would enjoy more but that would have taken time and I wasn't going to give that much to the debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

Relax, you're not getting what I'm saying.

You're saying Clinton supporters are just blindly following Clinton and ignoring every bad thing she does.

Meanwhile Trump supporters are blindly following Trump and ignoring every bad thing he does.

I'm not talking about what those bad things are on either side because that isn't the accusation. The accusation is toward the followers of the opposing side and how they are blind to their candidates problems. But you can't accuse the other side of doing something that your side is doing as well. (I'm not saying you specifically.)

Clinton bots will always follow Clinton and Trump bots will always follow Trump. So it's a pointless argument to have bots of one side accuse the other side of being bots. It won't gain you any ground. Because it's a double standard and everyone knows it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Since you refuse to watch the other video, how about this one? from your friend alex jones

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Apparently Fox the Republicans news channel have it for Clinton as well.

fox2now.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Instead of watching/listening to the debates (because you did not want to be distracted ) you read the debate comments live on twitter??? WTF Did they tell you what to think about it also..

Actually I have been told by a Clinton support to: and I quote "Dont think - - just read the words."

It's easier to parse what's going on if you read the words and skip the hand waving and posturing that they use so that you will find them credible.

Reading or Watching these debates is solely for entertainment value . In the end the debates and their promises are as solid as Ancient Aliens.

edit on 211031America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 23:21:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Hillary could have ignored all questions, done yoga on stage, sharted on the mod, been excercised by some priests, then eat an aborted baby koala, said the N word, then did a line off the podium, let Madonna perform acts on her and CNN would have her at 90% winner of the debate poll and then up 20 points nationally. Then, unless liberals actually watched all that, they would never know it happened because Trump made a lewd comment and that would overshadow the demons exiting her body..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thankfully, the vast majority of CNN viewers and CNN.com visitors are DEMOCRATS. I hope Clinton News Network continues to lull their viewers and visitors into staying home on November 8th, in the belief that Hillary has this election in the bag.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Reading or Watching these debates is solely for entertainment value . In the end the debates and their promises are as solid as Ancient Aliens.

If you read the transcripts from the debate they show you the depth of each candidate IMO and they have been cringeworthy. This one is no exception.

Transcript

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thankfully, the vast majority of CNN viewers and CNN.com visitors are DEMOCRATS. I hope Clinton News Network continues to lull their viewers and visitors into staying home on November 8th, in the belief that Hillary has this election in the bag.

Actually, wouldn't it be the Trump voters staying home because they think Clinton is going to win because it's all rigged!!!

Unless of course you're admitting that Trump is knowing lying about that of course.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: carewemust

Actually, wouldn't it be the Trump voters staying home because they think Clinton is going to win because it's all rigged!!!

Unless of course you're admitting that Trump is knowing lying about that of course.

Trump doesn't even realize that he is disenfranchising his own voters.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You're saying Clinton supporters are just blindly following Clinton and ignoring every bad thing she does.

Meanwhile Trump supporters are blindly following Trump and ignoring every bad thing he does.

I agree.

However I have already voted for Trump, I know he is not a good politician, I know he says stupid things and I know he has done some bad things.

But the only reason I voted for Trump is to get way from the two party system. The Republicans are finished and the Democrats party has became lawless and deeply corrupt.

I want to see the United States go down a different path a path that is for We The People. Can Trump do it, truthfully I don't know.

I just hope, he can do just one third of what he said he will do, if so then America will be back on the right path.

Hillary will not give We The People anything as far as change, just more globalism, more jobs lost, more taxes, and more higher premiums for Obama Care.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

But the only reason I voted for Trump is to get way from the two party system. The Republicans are finished and the Democrats party has became lawless and deeply corrupt.

You wanted to get away from the two party system...so you voted for the Republican.

Yeah, that makes total sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You wanted to get away from the two party system...so you voted for the Republican.

Yeah, that makes total sense.

You don't get it.

The fact is, the Republican party is not supporting Trump. So many people just look at it as a third party now.

The Republican party is pretty much dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Thank you for providing the link. I find that an unusual choice, but to each his own.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join