It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First violent hillary supporter story, was faked by a Trump supporter..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
youtu.be...

The video of the group of young black guys destroying a car covered with trump/pence stickers surfaced yesterday.

The author claimed to be doing a "social experiment" and his video went viral..

Well as many people guessed do to a well timed video by an unconnected neighbor revealed it was a trump supporter trying to push propaganda...

I'm willing to bet all 3 "scandals" turn out to be psy ops by trump supporters...

Firebombing the RNC in North Carolina?? You don't blow stuff up if your winning...

Okeefe hasn't ever done a story that wasn't debunked.

Don't fall for the garbage peeps.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

First, I think that this has already been asserted here in another thread--actually, I think that it was the topic of an OP and it was sent to the hoax bin.

Second, I agree with you about these possibly being psy-ops stuff from the Trump campaign in an attempt to get sympathy/fear votes from unintelligent people...but I believe that the Clinton camp has done the same.

Lastly, there are a TON of sore winners in this world, so if these aren't psy-ops from the Trump camp, there's no reason to claim that someone on the winning side wouldn't do things like this simply out of hatred.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just because it was the first doesn't mean it was the last. There are plenty of videos about Trump supporters getting attacked by Hillaries goons.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That's quite a change.
You are urging people NOT to vote for Hillary.

Kudos!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Checked the new post list and didn't see one debunking this, but might have..

I'm not saying NO winner ever blew something up, but the math is in favor of those losing..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I figured that when I first heard the stories. not surprised the "conspiracy theorist" here brushed it off, either.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The "FIRST" violent Hillary supporter???

Good One.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's quite a change.
You are urging people NOT to vote for Hillary.

Kudos!

Trump disgraced America by bringing 4 frauds to the debate. That ended it and I will be voting against him. Whoever can beat him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
youtu.be...

The video of the group of young black guys destroying a car covered with trump/pence stickers surfaced yesterday.

Well as many people guessed do to a well timed video by an unconnected neighbor revealed it was a trump supporter trying to push propaganda...

I'm willing to bet all 3 "scandals" turn out to be psy ops by trump supporters...

Firebombing the RNC in North Carolina?? You don't blow stuff up if your winning...

Ha...that's funny...totally caught in the act. However, this is just some random guy, not someone hired to do campaign work for Trump in a major way across the country and laying out details of agitator training classes and whatnot.

Funny nonetheless though!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Pretty damning video!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Pretty damning video!

Thank you

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Notice how black people are willingly participating in faking a crime, in which black people are being stereotyped and framed? What's the name for that kind of betrayal?

edit on 19-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But whose car was it, and are these jokers going to be charged?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
youtu.be...

Ha...that's funny...totally caught in the act. However, this is just some random guy, not someone hired to do campaign work for Trump in a major way across the country and laying out details of agitator training classes and whatnot.

Funny nonetheless though!

Okeefe has been on the national stage 3 times now. The first two were him faking videos of eledged misconduct. MAYBE he isn't lying this time, but I'm withholding judgment until it's checked.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
But whose car was it, and are these jokers going to be charged?

No and shouldn't... i doubt they were stupid enough to file a false police report to make it a. crime

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Notice how black people are willingly participating in faking a crime, in which black people are being stereotyped and framed? What's the name for that kind of betrayal?

Paid actor. Lol

Your poor and some random guy says he will give you a a couple thousand bucks to beat up a car...

Would have worked on me and my friends at 17.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Pretty sure it's called "Srupid".

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Regarding your title? Where's your proof that's he's a Trump supporter?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Faking a video that is attemping to push propaganda for trump...that's what I call a supporter.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

And no false narratives, Bogue claims, lies, sensationalized stories haven't been put out by hillary.

how about the firebombing in NC? barely covered by the media because they're busy talking about women being sexually assaulted by trump a month before the election.

hillary is a pro political and trump is an amateur and can't control the barrage of media stories attacking him with 24 hour news shows.

and you wanna point out one event to hillary's long history of evil tricks.

try wearing a hillary t-shirt in a big city and switch to a trump shirt and see which supporters turn violent

<<   2 >>

join