It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI helps Czech police nab suspected Russian hacker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Most of them do mean nothing. We don't have the emails from the Trump campaign to compare, but I have yet to see anything other than normal strategy in regard to campaign emails.

Why the need for Trump emails? That is totally irrelevant to what is being exposed about Clinton. Oh, I see, instead of condemn the wrong doings of Clinton, you automatically require Trump emails because that just isn't fair? There is no fairness factor involved with it. Totally delusional, mixed with total duplicity makes for a blatant batch of hypocrite. Shining hypocrisy and duplicity equals mental illness.

Clinton calls all that criminality her normal strategy as well. Two peas in a pod.
edit on 19-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

When I figure it out want me to message you? Here is what I think I know.

I think I know....

There are much bigger fishies to fry than Julian however they are having to put the breaks on the bigger issues to deal with Julian. Won't be long and Julian will be back in the US.

Ecuador will begin feeling the heat like never before If they haven't already) because they need an economy boost and we are the ones who can do it being they use the dollar.

Hillary Clinton/Clinton Cartel can only do so much. There are much higher and powerful than she or ole Bill can even imagine. She works for powerful people and even she can be gone off the face of this earth with a quickness. She is their fall girl. She is the elites chosen one... it's been this way since Kennedy was killed. They don't kill presidents anymore they just make sure the person getting the puppet seat is someone who will agree and not give them any lip.

Trump won't make the seat because he is just a front... and he may know it. Haven't figured that one out yet. He's definitely too mouthy and not someone who would represent their idea. Don't forget he is an actor and may be in financial crisis. Meaning... he may need the money.

This election may be one that is suppose to bring about martial law and the NWO.

Is Assange in any way shape or form connected to the Rothschild's? If so... he is their fall guy that will help with establishing a NWO.

Assange is ONLY alive because they are allowing him to breathe. If you haven't noticed.... the elite do what they want.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I guess they have a choice. Hide behind a computer or become another notch in the Clinton death count!!

<< 1  2   >>

join