It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is A Clinton Plant.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well if that's the case he has gone rogue...

Unless the plan of the planter was for their plant to bring up all the rape allegations, pay for play, high crimes, treason and all the other myriad of accusations flung at Hillary Clinton by the alt right for the last two decades.

In fact I'm quite sure the only low level conspiracy he hasn't brought into the mainstream is her "body bag" count.
Which currently stands at about 7 trillion. Known.

Maybe it's just me...

But if Bill Clinton I call Donald Trump 3 weeks before he announces his "run" for presidency, Bill Clinton I'm probably gonna wanna tell him to leave out anything that could destroy my dastardly plan completely.

Granted, they were buddies...

But something tells me that's not the case anymore.

I doubt Rapey Bill is on Fiddler Trump's Christmas card list anymore, and vice versa.

✌️

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Any links, excerpts, videos and/or substance whatsoever to back up this baseless rhetoric

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Any links, excerpts, videos and/or substance whatsoever to back up this baseless rhetoric

Any chance you could read beyond the headline.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

But if Bill Clinton I call Donald Trump 3 weeks before he announces his "run" for presidency, Bill Clinton I'm probably gonna wanna tell him to leave out anything that could destroy my dastardly plan completely.

Bill's rape-allegations have been known for decades.

Trump has virtually cleaned the slate for Democrats with all these accusers and that audio from 2005.

Democrats are finally out from under all of Bill's scandals.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My "spidey sense" is tingling also. Its a ruse and the election was decided months ago. He either went rouge (which I doubt, businessman and all) or is playing the "Reality TV" thing all to well.

Now he wants to own a media company to compete with MSN? hmmm curious and curiouser.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So you're saying he was a plant at first and that it is not the case anymore?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

So you're saying he was a plant at first and that it is not the case anymore?

Nope I'm denying the idea that he was ever a plant.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The "Trump is a plant" bus is getting FULL...

Personally, I think He went in front of the "IronBank" looking for some more FREE $$$ and one of the Roth...Uh, "board" said "No Donny, this time You'll have to actually work for it..." "Run for POTUS and think of ALL the things that are wrong and indecent and fling them hard and fast.."

Not only that but I'll even go as far as after He drops out and cites His 'vast business empire' as the reason He'll show everyone who hasn't hung their self His tax returns and ALL His debt will have been 'wiped clean' (probably with the same crap HRC used... hahahahaha)

Of course He'll scream the last word "I TOLD YOU SO" (proving nothing..................... again)

Saddest part? These 2 are the 'best' We have? 2 utter CROOKS? What is the race to the first sitting POTUS to serve from a Prison??? Come ON

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No, Trump is the culmination of Republican party policy to cater to the lowest common denominator.

The republican constituents chose Trump above what, 15 other contenders, so Trump is the creation & manifestation of republican party voters desires.

He is their thought & voice incarnate.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sources ? I know there aren't Any , But I had to Ask .
edit on 17-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've considered the plant hypothesis and while I do believe they're actually
friends. I just don't quite think anything that devious would involve Trump.
Hillary? Hell yes, but not Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
He is their thought & voice incarnate.

K~

This is the second time I've seen you post this type thing.

There are not generally only two types of people in the U.S: One type that is exactly like Hillary and one type that is exactly like Trump.

There are a plethora of types of people. And I know that many do not support everything their candidate does or says.

Surely, you understand this. I assume you are just being extremely divisive and unhelpful intentionally.

(Case in point, I have a friend voting for Hillary that does not support her vote for- and to fund the war.)

edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

if he is a plant, then it is a failure of a plan.

The distaste to establishment globalist corrupt politicians is palpable.
edit on 17-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
For the record, Hillary and Donald are both plants...

This is unarguable and the proof is here...be prepared to learn the truth!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I had two thoughts after the first debate. The first was that Trump's performance seemed to indicate that he was in fact on Team Hillary. He blew it too many times, and he looked a mess. The second was almost a reflex: Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should have been on that debate stage.

I go back and forth on how Trump came to be in this campaign. I am only certain it would have been better for the USA to have heard from the Green and Libertarian candidates as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One of my theory's is that Trump was really bored and thought he'd run for president for sh*ts and giggles, never thinking it would go this far.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Source? You don't need to "source" that he isn't a plant.

Some one needs to source any tiny shred of evidence that he's a plant in the first place.

This is why he's running, well besides the whole Network scam he's going to be running on you guys after his humiliating defeat.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Who voted, who chose Trump to be the republican presidential nominee?

It didn't occur in a vacuum, his name wasn't picked out of a hat.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Who voted, who chose Trump to be the republican presidential nominee?

It didn't occur in a vacuum, his name wasn't picked out of a hat.

K~

It still doesn't mean that Trump is their "thought & voice incarnate. "

Get real. He's the lesser of evils to his voters. Nothing more. You are conflating.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

They cheer his insane rants, they love their Dear Leader.

K~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join