It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 9

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is illegal to possess stolen property. I think that's been the case all along.

I don't think they said it was illegal to look at them, so I think he's talking about personally downloading them.

Not a conspiracy IMO. A warning for people who don't know that so they don't get in trouble. A PSA.

AB

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Cherry picking sentences to focus on while ignoring context is not the same as "discovering the Truth." Assuming, of course that Truth is what one is after.

That is just my own PUblic Service Announcement. This works for all sides, doesn't it?

AB

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Also, is this true too? The doc who removed her blood clot is dead?

Dr. Sherlaker was under indictment for a kickback scheme:

A federal grand jury indicted Sherlekar and four other medical professionals on June 28 in a kickback scheme totaling around $1.37 million that was linked to the Frederick-based pain management practice. The indictment was unsealed last week.

Sherlekar’s arraignment was set for Oct. 7, according to online court records.

Local source.

Now all you have to do is prove that he ever treated Clinton.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Cherry picking sentences to focus on while ignoring context is not the same as "discovering the Truth." Assuming, of course that Truth is what one is after.

That is just my own PUblic Service Announcement. This works for all sides, doesn't it?

How do you know it's just cherry picking? It's illegal for you to look at them to see the full context to know whether anything that's being said is true based on the chain or not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Emails about whether or not to take foreign money. Most are for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's not, just to "possess them." Stolen property and all that. No one said we couldn't looky-loo.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That first email, from the Trump accuser is fairly damning.

If he did what she said he did, there is no way she would basically beg for him to come to her restaurant. I own a restaurant, and it's like my house. People that have wronged me are not welcome.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It is illegal to possess stolen property. I think that's been the case all along.

I don't think they said it was illegal to look at them, so I think he's talking about personally downloading them.

Not a conspiracy IMO. A warning for people who don't know that so they don't get in trouble. A PSA.

AB

Possess? If I open them and read them on my computer...I possess them on my computer...unless I bleach bit my hard drive, of course.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
That first email, from the Trump accuser is fairly damning.

If he did what she said he did, there is no way she would basically beg for him to come to her restaurant. I own a restaurant, and it's like my house. People that have wronged me are not welcome.

Again, she may have had an ulterior motive for meeting with him. (But just ignore the possibility and keep believing whatever you want to believe. Either way, Trump is a liar.)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

AB

He said it was illegal to possess them, but it's "different for the media."

Then he went on to say that we'd have to rely on the media to tell us what's in them.

Sounded like he wanted people to assume they couldn't even read them.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

They're saying this woman is a sex assault accuser and her she is emailing a Trump campaign assistant 5 months ago?

She might have been sweet talking her way to an audience with the Donald so she could blackmail him in private.

I think she tried suing someone else for some sexual thing.

Trump declined her invite then she came out with the assault.

ETA; Sorry for the vagueness. I was half listening while busy and when I heard it, I figured it would be put out there more.

edit on 10 16 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Also, is this true too? The doc who removed her blood clot is dead?

Looks like a sorcha faal production:

archive.is...

A shocking new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) says that the infamously named “Clinton Body Count” has now increased after a Maryland (US) based doctor was discovered dead under mysterious circumstances — and who had, this past June, been part of a specialized medical team that removed a blood clot from the brain of Hillary Clinton.

Oddly enough I found it on snopes :

www.snopes.com...

They were quick with this one.

I always considered sorcha and snopes to both be tools of the elite used to manipulate public opinion, they seem to be working together on this one.

Rabbit whole is deep, the distractions put into it make it seem quoted twitter post story might be on to something, probably not though
edit on 16-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

That's why I asked if it was true. Seems strange that they'd kill one of medical team.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I saw this story floating around yesterday and when I tried to verify it, everything lead back to whatdoesitmean.com (Sorcha Faal), I have not been able to verify whether or not that doctor worked at the location or was part of the team that performed the surgery.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I saw this story floating around yesterday and when I tried to verify it, everything lead back to whatdoesitmean.com (Sorcha Faal), I have not been able to verify whether or not that doctor worked at the location or was part of the team that performed the surgery.

Correct, it is SORCHA FAAL. Note how he was not identified as "Hillary's doctor" in any of the rumors until after he committed suicide. Attributing deaths on the Atlantic seaboard to Hillary has become a cottage industry. On the other hand, no-one seems to have noticed that a lot of former Miss Universes have committed suicide.
edit on 16-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I found one [11136] discussing the Hillary "email situation" and it says "I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that." They go on to discuss how she needs to apologize and act like she actually feels remorse. Pretty interesting read.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lane24
I found one [11136] discussing the Hillary "email situation" and it says "I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that." They go on to discuss how she needs to apologize and act like she actually feels remorse. Pretty interesting read.

Here's her press team trying to worm out of it

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/7460

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

On the other hand, no-one seems to have noticed that a lot of former Miss Universes have committed suicide.

Really? O did you get this from good ol SF ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DJW001

On the other hand, no-one seems to have noticed that a lot of former Miss Universes have committed suicide.

Really? O did you get this from good ol SF ?

Nope. Check this out:

Create your own conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Check this one, where the Hillary campaign refers to Pennsylvania and Ohio Trump supporters as 'blue collar poor white trash', and if I am not mistaken.... they refer to Bernie Sanders as 'The Jew'.
link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join