It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 motorcycle enthusiasts greeted at Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Are you using centimeters in the US now?

One of the problems with the video - the truck is coming FROM the gate direction. The trail on the other side of the border there is a goat trail for about 20 miles. Guaranteed they didn't come from that direction. So how did they get in FRONT of these guys?

In all the years I have been poking around these border points, the only trails I have seen the camo dudes come out of are some of the Bald Mountain gates, which leads right to the GLR guard shack. Any other trails, including this Stewart Well gate, the camo dudes have followed me in.

But hey, just speculation on my part. Believe what you wish.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS
Are you using centimeters in the US now?

One of the problems with the video - the truck is coming FROM the gate direction. The trail on the other side of the border there is a goat trail for about 20 miles. Guaranteed they didn't come from that direction. So how did they get in FRONT of these guys?

In all the years I have been poking around these border points, the only trails I have seen the camo dudes come out of are some of the Bald Mountain gates, which leads right to the GLR guard shack. Any other trails, including this Stewart Well gate, the camo dudes have followed me in.

But hey, just speculation on my part. Believe what you wish.

I enjoy your insight. You obviously know what you're talking about. I've never been near the area. I find it a spectacular curiosity on what goes on within. The video, if a real account, I find to be very informative on the intensity of the areas security.

How many times have you been there? Seen anything unexplainable? Theories on what goes on there?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am inclined to agree with Foster VS on his assessment (and experience in the area). This looks a lot like a cocked up video the more I look at it. Hey, views are money right (on U-toob anyway).

That said, I have a question for some of the other panty-wastes on this thread....

Is it illegal to drive "close" to a jail, or a prison? That's a secured area too, you know. And just how "close" is "too close"???? Is it 20 centimeters, 20 feet, or..20 miles???? Perhaps we should be happy to live on the other side of the planet from a secure installation...be relocated there even. I'm sure some of you would be happy with that..."safe zone" and all. Me? I'm not okay with it. Not at all. Would I personally drive up to the Groom Lake boundaries? Probably not, BUT ONLY because I have a pretty good idea what goes on there...and it ain't aliens!! Is it a fascinating place? You bet it is!! Everyone wants to know a secret; it's human nature at it's most basic.

If the video in the OP was real (which I now doubt), then Mr. Fatty Camo Dude is plainly on video committing Assault with a Deadly Weapon (a felony) at the very minimum, unlawful detention, unlawful search and probably about 10 other offenses. For this reason alone I agree with FosterVS. Heads would roll if this was real. You just don't yank your pistol out and start barking commands in the middle of nowhere without provocation or reason! AND...as long as this is a (semi) "Free Country"...I stand by this premise!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
I heard Stewart Well Road. I think that is one of the roads that branches off the road to the back gate.

It doesn't look to me that anyone crossed the line. I suppose the camo dudes could lie in their report to Lincoln County.

The video is on YouTube as well, which showed up in my Google email search (whatever they call that service). That probably means Google doesn't crawl LiveLeak.

Who's is to say Lincoln County would have anything to do with it.

I was a federal security officer and at the base i was at we only turned over petty state criminals to local jurisdiction.
If you committed a national security crime the US marshals office would send there people to take you into custody.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

At long last, after rattling our sabers all these months, we publish the names of Cammo Dudes who were deputized by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Dept., as obtained from public records. In the course of our investigation, we also turned up the "Pittman Station" mentioned in the security manual and a current business office for Area 51 in Las Vegas.
a reply to: ANNED

www.ufomind.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

The dudes have long distance video gear now. They could have spotted the bikes at a distance and positioned themselves beyond the gate prior to the biker's arrival.

I need to locate Stewart Well Rd. If it is one of those roads by the back gate, the dudes have a "perch" there. I had camped on their perch once. I was just beyond a tree, so a little passed where they park. I heard the dudes come driving up, so I popped out from beyond the tree, camera I hand. The dude driver backed up and ran off the road. The other dude had to get out and instruct the driver on how to get back on the road. Not to make enemies, I put the camera away.

When I got up in the morning, the dudes proceeded to park at the end of the road in order to get my plate. Note that dudes can run your plate.

I'd like to think all the photos of the dude's Raptors caused a stink due to expense and their trucks were then replaced with cheap arse Dodges.
edit on 12-10-2016 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I am inclined to agree with Foster VS on his assessment (and experience in the area). This looks a lot like a cocked up video the more I look at it. Hey, views are money right (on U-toob anyway).

That said, I have a question for some of the other panty-wastes on this thread....

Is it illegal to drive "close" to a jail, or a prison? That's a secured area too, you know. And just how "close" is "too close"???? Is it 20 centimeters, 20 feet, or..20 miles???? Perhaps we should be happy to live on the other side of the planet from a secure installation...be relocated there even. I'm sure some of you would be happy with that..."safe zone" and all. Me? I'm not okay with it. Not at all. Would I personally drive up to the Groom Lake boundaries? Probably not, BUT ONLY because I have a pretty good idea what goes on there...and it ain't aliens!! Is it a fascinating place? You bet it is!! Everyone wants to know a secret; it's human nature at it's most basic.

If the video in the OP was real (which I now doubt), then Mr. Fatty Camo Dude is plainly on video committing Assault with a Deadly Weapon (a felony) at the very minimum, unlawful detention, unlawful search and probably about 10 other offenses. For this reason alone I agree with FosterVS. Heads would roll if this was real. You just don't yank your pistol out and start barking commands in the middle of nowhere without provocation or reason! AND...as long as this is a (semi) "Free Country"...I stand by this premise!

Key phrase in your rant - "if this is real."

If it's not, they can do pretty much whatever they want to get views. None of the rest of your strawman is relevant. If they're not on the property, then obviously the security force doesn't have any room to act like that. If they did cross the line, then the security force can do whatever their employer lets them get away with. If you want to go fart around outside a secured facility and then rant about your rights, knock yourself out. You wanna get into a shootout over it, knock yourself out. I'm sure you'll get a very touching thread on ats about what a badass you used to be, and how everybody is very impressed with your "sacrifice."

Pantywaist is a cute word though, props for that!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I dont think its real, it just doesnt seem/feel right. i mean, the title - HELD AT GUNPOINT BY CAMO-DUDES @ AREA 51 SECRET BACK GATE. What? Theres a SECRET BACK GATE to the SECRET government facility, the road looks quite well used.

The mannerisms of the dudes dont seem right, or that uniform, and i thought they had big guns like a sniper rifle/assault rifle and liked to be more covert and be seen in the distance.

Why did the dudes just let them ride past when they were heading towards the signs, why not block the road so they cant pass? The signs dont look right they look to small and not very outstanding, no other fencing or buildings. But there is some rubbish by the side of the road next to the sign on the right. Not much questioning and a very short conversation for guys who were "centimetres" from crossing. The other biker was laughing as well, nerves maybe, but not sure i'd be laughing.

The big guy says about a fine of $750 dollars but on the real signs they say "up to 6 months or up to a year in imprisonment", also $1000 - $5000 dollar fine for photography/trespassing . Has anyone ever actually crossed and been imprisoned and/or fined?

In reality, what would have happened if a real camo-dude caught u centimetres over the line? Cant imagine he'd pull out his tape measure, but would act in a more 'military' kind of manner than these 2 guys.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: FosterVS

The dudes have long distance video gear now. They could have spotted the bikes at a distance and positioned themselves beyond the gate prior to the biker's arrival.

I need to locate Stewart Well Rd. If it is one of those roads by the back gate, the dudes have a "perch" there. I had camped on their perch once. I was just beyond a tree, so a little passed where they park. I heard the dudes come driving up, so I popped out from beyond the tree, camera I hand. The dude driver backed up and ran off the road. The other dude had to get out and instruct the driver on how to get back on the road. Not to make enemies, I put the camera away.

When I got up in the morning, the dudes proceeded to park at the end of the road in order to get my plate. Note that dudes can run your plate.

I'd like to think all the photos of the dude's Raptors caused a stink due to expense and their trucks were then replaced with cheap arse Dodges.

That gate on Stewart Well Rd. is here:
37.548439°, -115.803729°
This is the same trail that the old F4 crash site is at.

They do indeed have a perch there, they watch me from their perch whenever I go in to explore that crash site. The perch spot gives them a view of where I am, I believe the gate is also visible from there as well:
37.551812°, -115.807586°

Sheriff deputy in Alamo pulled me over on my 2015 trip, advised me the military had called them twice that day to run my plates. Then I spent 30 minutes (friendly-like, he wasn't grilling me) trying to explain to him what the appeal is poking around the border of Area 51...

If that video is legit, there is something missing. I got a feeling these geniuses might have been playing hide-n-seek with the camo dudes, pulling over and hiding, then popping out again and heading towards that gate. Perhaps that is how the dudes got in front of them. As well, they may have indeed crossed the border, just left that part out to avoid being prosecuted.
edit on 12-10-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
I dont think its real, it just doesnt seem/feel right. i mean, the title - HELD AT GUNPOINT BY CAMO-DUDES @ AREA 51 SECRET BACK GATE. What? Theres a SECRET BACK GATE to the SECRET government facility, the road looks quite well used.

The mannerisms of the dudes dont seem right, or that uniform, and i thought they had big guns like a sniper rifle/assault rifle and liked to be more covert and be seen in the distance.

Why did the dudes just let them ride past when they were heading towards the signs, why not block the road so they cant pass? The signs dont look right they look to small and not very outstanding, no other fencing or buildings. But there is some rubbish by the side of the road next to the sign on the right. Not much questioning and a very short conversation for guys who were "centimetres" from crossing. The other biker was laughing as well, nerves maybe, but not sure i'd be laughing.

The big guy says about a fine of $750 dollars but on the real signs they say "up to 6 months or up to a year in imprisonment", also $1000 - $5000 dollar fine for photography/trespassing . Has anyone ever actually crossed and been imprisoned and/or fined?

In reality, what would have happened if a real camo-dude caught u centimetres over the line? Cant imagine he'd pull out his tape measure, but would act in a more 'military' kind of manner than these 2 guys.

There are video's and accounts of people crossing the border. Typically in the past it was a $600USD fine. Maybe it's gone up. There is at least one legit video of some people who tried driving up "camo dude hill" and got apprehended.

Also, stepping across the line at the border on Groom Lake Road seems to be a right-of-passage for some guys. I still think either a) it's fake, or b) there's more to the story they didn't include in their video

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: ignorant_ape

But it looks to me like they stopped right at the point of crossing over into the unauthorized zone, they stayed outside of those warning signs.

They walked past them in this video:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think a lot of people here do not understand why these guards acted like this.

Those motorcycle dudes could be anyone. It's a sensitive base with sensitive equipment vital to national security. God only knows what they have going on in there.

If I were on guard duty there I would have reacted the same way. The day you let that guard down and bring the intensity level down to appease the sensitive souls of society will be the day someone kills the guards and tries to break in.

You should see what we did to people who tried to break our secure zones in Afghanistan. It wasn't pretty.

Don't look for even handedness and nice guy attitudes from people expected to face deadly threats for a living. Especially if they are military.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Note this border is far away from the base. I'd have to fire up Google Earth, but figure around 20 miles. Now dudes on dirt bikes could be an issue. I'm not sure these guys are much of a threat.

Mind you, if you drive these Nevada dirt roads on passenger tires, you will eventually get a flat. I've had a flats on two different brands of off road tires. (Currently using Goodyear Wranglers with Kevlar. No flats yet. )

Some people use quads just to avoid the expense of replacing off road tires. Plus you can see the hazards better on a quad.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

It doesn't matter where the border is. If it is designated a protected area you can expect a swift response by men willing to do violence to keep you out.

That's the job of a guard.

I've been on guard duty in Afghanistan. It's nerve wracking when unidentified people show up. The Groom Lake reservation is large for a reason. There are signs everywhere letting you know what the consequences could be if you approach.

I live in Nevada too and I know the score. I got to go see A51 before they extended the perimeter. Didn't get to see much, but I'm guessing that was by design. Sometimes it's just smart to leave things be.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It doesn't matter where the border is. If it is designated a protected area you can expect a swift response by men willing to do violence to keep you out.
a reply to: projectvxn

Take Edwards AFB for example. You can trespass quite a ways before security gets in your face, not that I do this or advise anyone do so. But if you are going to use Rosamond gate, you are on the base way before you encounter a gate.

Most of the gates the camo dudes protect don't actually provide any real protection to the base. For instance one of the gates near Bald Mountain is crossed routinely by the rancher.

These roads predate the various border expansions.

Someone who really wanted to get close to the base would go on foot ala Jerry Freeman. Or even crazier, just land an airplane there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Great stuff. Awesome to hear some very insightful debate about the area. If the video is indeed real, then I wonder if it would deter any of you from approaching in the future. If it's a fake, well...glad I got to hear some good stories from people who have actually pushed the limits.

Off topic a little. I'm stationed here at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. I'm sure you've all heard the stories that connect Area 51 with WPAFB. I don't have a TS clearance, and I don't work anywhere that would give me real insight to anything out of this world.

I'll pass on a couple things though, for gee-whiz. One guy I worked with used to be a fire fighter here back in the 90's. Every building had a fire response plan; some basic and generic, others more complex. He pulled out a map of the base, and showed me a building. It was at the end of a road, and the only building on that road. He said the fire response plan was to pull up to the fence at the beginning of the road, and not go any further. He said even if people were on fire, they were not to go down that road. He'd never seen a fire response plan like that before or after his time here.

Another guy I went through some training with shows me a picture of a massive door which he said was underground where the NASIC(National Air and Space Intelligence Center) building was. This was the kind of door you'd keep Godzilla contained in. Anyway, he worked there, but wouldn't say much about what his job was. Goofy kid...very introverted. He showed me the picture after over hearing a few of us joke about where the aliens were.

Obviously all just hearsay...but neat nonetheless. Honestly, this place is so boring and compartmentalized, I wouldn't doubt for a second they could get away with Alien and spacecraft research. But there are only a couple of well guarded/secret areas. Anyway, I digress.

Back to Area 51...I'd love to go camping along the border sometime and watch the nighttime sky...just to see what's floating around out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This place is vastly different than Edwards.

The Groom Lake facility does not have average airman or soldiers working there. This is typically an SF guarded facility.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This place is vastly different than Edwards.

The Groom Lake facility does not have average airman or soldiers working there. This is typically an SF guarded facility.

I seriously doubt the camo dudes are the only security force at Groom. The dudes are specifically chartered to provide a non-military response to the outside world.

Your comment regarding Edwards doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you could elaborate. You do realise Edwards has Kern County SD plus their own security. My point is not every base enforces the border to the last centimeter.

There is the letter of the law versus the spirit of the law. In a normal court (versus the Lincoln County kangaroo court), a judge would toss out a complaint for exceeding a border by a centimeter. In Lincoln County, the dudes can just lie. If the dudes call Lincoln County, you lost. Nobody has ever beaten the charge. On the other hand, there are plenty of documented border crossings that the dudes didn't bother with, including the BBC event at the back gate where the dudes were "busy" watching basket ball and failed to notice the "intrusion."

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Not sure what video some of you watched, but the one I watched showed two guys on motorcycles riding on a public road (open to the public) up to a private property boundary (but not over it). Then some paramilitary (special forces wannabe) goons showed up drew firearms on them for no reason and detained them for no apparent reason other than to act like a couple of douchebag bad-asses! The minute the first jerk-water, fat boy, pulled out his pistol without identifying himself, his agency or his purpose, deadly force was justified as a self defense. Camo dude is lucky he didn't take a bullet right then and there!

Pretty much my conclusion as well. I still think it may all be staged, but besides that, I wouldn't want those two buffoons volunteering to guard my toilet, let alone pay them to guard a government facility.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nice thing about edwards is you dont have to be near the base to see much of whats going on.

Ive fished at quail lake (a good distance away) and seen "things" over edwards.

The citizens of lancaster must see quite a bit more and to their credit just dont talk about it.

My sisters ex fiance was air force pararescue and forward air combat controller. He claims he did a few weeks working security at the base proper (groom) in the early 2000s. Said stuff was going on there but the way its worked not even working as security did he actually get to see anything. But said there were no ufos just classified air craft.

Dont know enough about what else he did in the airforce as pararescue (i dont think they typically are TDY for security) to check the veracity. But the man never lied to me.
edit on 14-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join